All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 07'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

This is a very promising story. Would it be possible to make the chapters longer than they currently are?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I hope he isn't so op that he won't ever have a real threat

I like the story

2027fred2027fredalmost 6 years ago
Still going great

Amazing writing just keeps getting better keep it up

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks all, glad everyone seems to like the story so far and things pick up steadily throughout the chapters so there will be plenty of opportunities to see where this goes and some excitement!

The chapters are all done and formatted and with my editor who is cleaning them up and collaborating with me to make them even better, so for Book 1 this is similar to how long the chapters will stay. Towards the end of the book they get a bit longer but not dramatically. I do plan on making longer chapters in Book 2. The good part of these shorter chapters is that we can crank them out and post more faster. As of this morning all chapters up through chapter 10 are some and submitted for publishing so they should all drop in the next few days if I’m lucky. Lily and Dante’s mating is the next chapter and should hit maybe as early as tomorrow, hard to say. More chapters coming very soon though and once we are to chapter 11 we are a third of the way into Book 1. Hope you keep reading and enjoying!

Oh and yes, Dante is not such a badass that he is never in a bad spot, just keep reading.

- DaddyIrishman

ObedientsubObedientsubalmost 6 years ago
DaddyIrishman! You've done it again!

I'm patiently waiting for more, more and more!

💜💜💜💜💜💜 🤗🤗🤗

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Bro you keep doing your thing. This is a classic and ill deff spread your name and story to my friends. Ox

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you guys and gals so much! Thrilled you all like it so much and very excited to see your reactions to the next several chapters! I won’t be giving anything away when I say they are smoking hot, so look for them and make sure to comment!

Thanks for spreading my name and story, would be very pleased to have more enjoy it and comment and provide feedback!

Thank you all so much!

- DaddyIrishman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fabulous

You are one fabulous writer. Good luck yo you and I can't wait until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story so far please continue soon

SnicksnatSnicksnatalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Really digging this one. Keep them coming :) !!!!

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad y’all are enjoying the story and chapters so far, thanks for the compliments and feedback and hope you stay with the story :)

As of this morning everything through chapter 14 has been submitted and just waiting for Lit to approve and post them, so several new chapters are on their way.

- DaddyIrishman

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

So far this is one of the best stories that I have read in any category, not just the "Non-human" section. It's a well written story with unique aspects and great characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous