All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 11'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Longer

I really like what you have done so far, but I would really appreciate it being longer. If you need to put out more than one chapter at a time for that to happen, so be it. I just get it read in about 10 minutes, so can't really get into it.

2027fred2027fredalmost 6 years ago
Looking forward for more

I actually enjoy slower chapters but only if used occasionally longer chapters would be good but it’s up to you I personally don’t mind shorter chapters as I prefer to have something to read that’s short than a long wait for a long story please keep up the great writing

suebramleysuebramleyalmost 6 years ago
Really enjoyable

Hi I am really enjoying this series and shorter or longer chapters doesn't matter at the moment getting my "daily" fix is great - THANK YOU. Keep up the good work. For your first attempt it is a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If you're really in love with the story go check daddy Irishman on Wattpad app. His story is up to chapter 18 and it's better than anybody could ever believe. Ox

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks All

Thanks for the feedback and compliments all, I’m glad you’re enhoying the story! The chapters are set for Book 1 but they will be significantly longer in Book 2. As anon stated I have a WattPad account under the same name of DaddyIrishman and same book name and have just submitted Chapter 19. Lit has all of the chapter submitted as well but will likely be two weeks before they finish approving and posting them all since only 1-2 get approved and posted every 1-3 days so it’s going to take quite a bit longer. Please VOTE and COMMENT on all chapters on both sites as it really helps and I greatly appreciate the feedback :)

Thanks,

- DaddyIrishman

ThecoffeeprincessThecoffeeprincessalmost 6 years ago
Great stuff

Still really enjoying this and loving the way the characters are developing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

It is an entertaining story & I can understand a lot of your readers enjoy the romantic aspects of the tale thus far. However, I'm an old fart looking for some intrigue & action. Its taken you eleven chapters to get this far in your character development & nothing with any degree of suspense has happened (expect a car crash). I thought your story was about a man/wolf of action? So far he appears to be a sheep in wolfs clothing. I know there are a lot of romantics on this site (good for them) but to be quite frank, there is a limit as to how much romantic dribble I can absorb. Thus far you seem to be writing for a younger reader, good luck with that on an adult site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous