All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 21'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
LoL

More to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GOOD STORY

BUT IT IS BORING, NO ACTION FOR 20 CHAPTERS!

AvaritiaAvaritiaabout 5 years ago
Sorry, not to disrespectful, but…

…I agree with anonymous…we’ve hit the 21st chapter and absolutely nothing has happened. Each chapter follows the same pattern of they wake up, train, eat, train/work, eat, fuck, sleep, rinse and repeat. I’m basically just skimming through at this point waiting for something interesting to happen…

Upside is when it’s bedtime this story does wonders for making me sleepy. Thx bud!

LucienCorvinLucienCorvinabout 4 years ago

I do agree to an extent myself with the previous comments as we have affirmed that they could only conceive during her most fertile period......sex is great (I will agree) but the one thing that I am having trouble with is that with all of the action taken (and I say this in conjecture as I haven't yet read the following chapters yet) that the pack is going to be seen as a threat to America........ and as such, the pack is not going to like that and also the other packs are going to be asking a lot of questions and a lot more descriptive reading.

But in saying this, what I have read had been well written and still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

21 chapters of mate finds clueless mate, they make there home, they eat a lot, they shagg a lot, they talk about stuff that brings nothing to a plot or story, this is the equivalent of a tv soapy "days of our lives" with a bunch of furies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous