All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 02'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 6 years ago

Thought Dante was getting a harem for a second . great story just a little disappointed in the no harem thing .

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Harem

As much fun as it would be to write that story and quite easy as well, Dante and Lily’s loyalty to each other and love is too much for them to ever sleep with someone else. Besides Lily is a bit of the jealous type and would go ballistic lol

PileatedWPPileatedWPalmost 6 years ago
Who is flying the jet?

Not a big deal but figured it would be one of the hellhounds but apparently not.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 5 years ago
Best chapter yet

Overall I am enjoying this story, at times the pace has seemed slow and the wording repetitive in your discriptive writing. However I stuck with it and I'm pleased to see you steadily improve as the story continues.

It was great to see them have some fun with others for change and I think Lily should buy her mate a nice skimpy leather jock strap with a Lily embroidered on his pouch for any future sexy shows... would make great last number for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good improvement in your writing

I have to say that your writing has greatly improved since bk1 ch1. But like Hubby's_Princess wrote you repeat yourself often in different wording but meaning the same thing. And there is also too much descriptions, it't not a tourist guide your writing(or I hope so).

An other point I would like to see some improvement, it's making your dialog more natural. At time it's sound more like reading a technical or a descriptive text not a person speaking.

Overall great improvement and keep at it.

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Silver

Love this story and glad you are increasingly the chapter length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous