The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante and Lily entered the Manor House and were greeted warmly by every person they came across, as they stopped to say a few words and give out hugs and handshakes as they were welcomed back. Astrid and her team slipped away to their rooms to decompress and relax. Shortly Dante and Lily made it up to Odin's office, where they found their Mom and Dad waiting for them. Odin and Victoria hugged their children exuberantly, welcoming them back to their home (home for at least a little while longer) before they sat down on the couches in the lounge area to talk. Odin and Victoria had suspected they would be hungry and had a platter of sliced lamb sandwiches and iced tea ready for them to dig into. Dante and Lily were starved, and quickly polished off the food and much of the tea before leaning back and sighing in comfort.

Odin smiled at his children, "Looks like you both could use some rest. You were gone for quite a while and were extremely busy, it seems. You'll be able to recover for a few days at the Cabin and recharge quickly. Your Mother and I do need to be caught up on at least the highlights before you go though, so we can stay up to date and begin work on anything new you have come up with. All of our Enforcers have already been outfitted with those ingenious weapons harnesses Astrid gave us the plans for before you left."

Victoria smiled and patted her mate's arm, "Yes we do have much to discuss, but first we both want to tell you how much we missed you and just how proud we are of you. You have grown so quickly into so much responsibility, not just for Luna and what she has fated for you both, but for our entire race. You have grown beyond our own Pack and are now Alpha King and Alpha Queen of the Royal Pack, and leaders of our race, although few yet know that. On top of all of that, you are leading the charge in a war affecting the whole of North America, to take the first steps of your journey to cleanse and unite what is left of our kind. I can't even begin to imagine what all of that is like, and how difficult and stressful it must be, but we both love you unconditionally. Congratulations on your successes so far."

Dante and Lily smiled at each other before turning and smiling at their parents before Lily spoke.

"Thank you, Mom and Dad, we love you so very much, too. It has been a lot to take in and grow into. Both Dante and I wanted to be simple people and to live as simple lives as we could, but that is no longer an option. It has been a short time, but I think we are doing less 'acting' like the Royalty and leaders we now are, and simply being those people to the best of our ability. This trip has forced us to make some very far-reaching decisions, and we are now fully embracing that role. We are not only the leaders of our own Pack, but we're being recognized by at least a few Packs as their leaders as well. Having birthrights and a mission decreed by Luna Herself is heady stuff, but we have some very competent and wonderful wolves on our side, present company definitely included. When we hold our next council meeting we will inform them all of these changes and revelations, and I fully expect that when we reveal all of this, that they will accept us and our leadership as their Alpha King and Alpha Queen just as the others have done. Our allies are those like us, who still follow Luna's path and as such accept Luna's Will and Her decisions. We are Her voice and Her hand in this world now, and we have a heavy responsibility to do as She commands."

After that, Dante and Lily spent over an hour giving their parents the highlights of what had happened and what they had accomplished during their trip. It was understood that there were a lot more details, but that those would be covered in the council meeting in one week with all their allies, so that everyone could be caught up with the same information at the same time, to make it easier on Lily and Dante.

They wrapped up with more hugs and kisses before Dante and Lily headed back to their truck and made the thirty-minute drive to their beloved Cabin.

Dante and Lily pulled into the garage where Dante saw their new Ninja H2 SX SE parked gleaming in the light, and smiled. In about four weeks he would also have his Ninja H2R parked next to it, and be able to start riding his Christmas present from his incredible mate. The roads would be sufficiently cleared of snow, and the days would begin warming up so he could start to get in some riding. He had ridden many times before, all over the USA and even many parts of the world, but this last time in King of Prussia with Lily, he had really gotten bit by the motorcycle bug, and was excited to get back on the bikes soon.

They grabbed their luggage and weapons and unloaded them, before walking into the cabin and sitting down on the couch.

Dante let out a long sigh of relief, "Damn, it's good to be home. It's felt like forever since we've been here, and it's so nice to be sitting down again on my favorite couch, which has hosted some of my favorite memories!"

He smiled naughtily at Lily, who returned a saucy grin of her own.

"Yes, it is baby, it's felt like an age for me too since we've been here, but it sure is nice to be home, or at least home for now. I'm excited but nervous for our eventual move to our Castle in Germany. Geez, I can't believe I can even say that: OUR Castle, wow! Anyway, I'm going to be a little sad and miss this place, but I am sure we will end up treating it as a vacation home for us, and still stay here often when we want to come visit Mom and Dad and our old Pack. Hard to complain too much though, when we're 'upgrading' our home from a cabin to a castle, hahaha!"

Dante laughed at that before grinning, "Yes that's true, I feel the same way too. It will be exciting and amazing, but I will still be a bit sad to see this place go. It's our home and we made it just the way we wanted it. All the same though, it will be a new adventure and a new chapter in our lives; I welcome it."

Lily snuggled into Dante and nodded, agreeing with him. Dante wrapped his arms around his love and just held her. They stayed that way for a while, just enjoying the quiet and the feel of being in each other's arms, before Lily finally broke the silence.

"Baby, I'd like to make some more memories on our favorite couch here, but I'm exhausted tonight. Can we pick up where we left off tomorrow, and just get some dinner tonight and take a shower and get some sleep?"

Dante squeezed her before releasing her and pulling them both to their feet.

"Absolutely hunny, I'm hungry and exhausted as well. I want to give you my best when we make love, and tomorrow we can catch up on some sorely needed time alone together. Let's pull an easy meal from the freezer and heat it up, and then instead of a shower we can soak in the tub for a bit and then head to bed."

While Lily worked on dinner Dante put the house in lockdown mode since they were in for the night, and checked over the security logs while they had been away. Save for a few animals setting off sensors: a few foxes, raccoons and even a bear, there was nothing to be concerned about. Dante saw the video of Odin coming over and storing the motorcycle, but again, that was expected and all protocols were followed, so nothing was tripped.

Dante and Lily enjoyed a quick and easy casserole dinner that she had pulled from the freezer and cleaned things up before heading to their suite. Dante filled the tub with hot water and some oils for Lily before they slipped inside, with Lily lounging back against Dante's chest between his legs. They just soaked restfully in the tub until it started to cool off, drifting in and out and enjoying the peace and calm. Eventually they got out and slipped into bed, where Lily fell asleep in her favorite spot on Dante's chest and they both got some well-deserved rest.

***

They slept in late the next morning, enjoying having no responsibilities for the next few days. Dante made coffee for himself, and while it was brewing made a decaf tea for Lily, fixing it the way she liked. They woke up gradually as they drank their morning vitals. Dante spoke to Lily about their day.

"Let's go on a small date in town today baby, it's been too long since I've taken you on one, and we need to head into town for groceries anyway, since we haven't been home in a while. We can get dressed and head into town and have some fun, what do you say?"

Lily smiled and perked up, "That sounds perfect, love! I would love to go on a date with you, and we can pick out some food for a special dinner tonight. Let's get dressed right away, and we can go for breakfast and then do some shopping and enjoying our day together."

It was still rather cool during the days even though it was beginning to warm up, so Dante donned a tight silver cashmere sweater and pulled his hair into a ponytail, held with his ponytail holder from his Father. He put on the watch and bracelet that Lily had gotten him as well as his twin Spartans, though he covered them with the sweater so no one would know. He paired his top with a pair of dark wash tight jeans that Lily liked since they showed off his 'tight little backside' as she liked to call it, and finished it off with a pair of black full quill ostrich cowboy boots. Lily had gone a similar route with a tight stretchy red long-sleeved top that showed off her bountiful cleavage, with a longer black skirt, since it was still cool. She wore her y'all boots that she had gotten in New Orleans with her mate, and had pulled her hair up with the jeweled combs she loved so much. She also had on one of the pair of earrings Dante had gotten her, as well as her watch and bracelet. She finished off her look with the leather and fur jacket that Dante had gotten her for Christmas.

They exchanged smiles, each loving how good the other looked, since they had wanted to dress up a bit for their date. They loaded themselves into the truck and made their way into Whitefish.

***

They were seated quickly after they walked into the Swift Creek Cafe. The place was lively, and it was nice to be back in their small town and spending some time alone. The Hellhounds weren't about to let them go into public unprotected, but they had agreed to have two of them guarding Dante and Lily from a reasonable distance to allow them the sense of being alone on their date. This morning it was Bryn and Hilde on duty while Astrid and Freydis were buying their new SUV.

Dante had ordered the Mojo Pork Benedict, while Lily wanted to feed her sweet tooth so had gone with the Seasonal French Toast. They dug in heartily to their food, and Lily ended up ordering a side of sausage and eggs, since she was still hungry. Her pregnancy was developing, and she was starting to have a very noticeable baby bump as she was roughly two months into her pregnancy now, with her due date being June 10th. (So soon after her December conception since Lycan pregnancies lasted only six months.) Her appetite was increasing noticeably now, and soon she would be too far along to engage in any more combat and would have to fall back on her long-range rifle skills, should any confrontations occur.

After they were both full and satisfied, they paid their tab and started to walk around the town, stopping into various places and doing a bit of shopping. Lily picked up a few new summer dresses that highlighted her curves, and that she would be able to grow into as her pregnancy progressed. Dante also took her into a store with a large maternity section, and they loaded up on new maternity clothing for Lily, some elegant and dressier, and many that were comfortable and relaxed. Lily also had to get a few new bras as her breasts had started to grow noticeably, which made Dante grin like a lecher at her, loving how his mate was getting even sexier to him the further along she became. Dante was already all over her normally, but she knew that would only increase as her pregnancy progressed. Lucky for her she loved the thought of it, and contrary to some people's opinions, she knew that sex was very healthy for her and their babies during her pregnancy.

In the lingerie store, they even got into a bit of mischief. Lily had gone back to change and when no one was looking, Dante snuck back and entered her dressing room. Lily turned around, happening to be topless as she turned to see Dante and grinned at him, knowing what he had in mind.

Dante walked up to her, cupped her swollen breasts and started to gently squeeze them and pluck at her nipples as he kissed her deeply, firing her up.

"You'll have to be quiet love, and I'm going to help you. But it's been too long since I've had you, and I can't wait until we get home since you're teasing me like this with all this lingerie. We'll have to be quick so we aren't found out, but there's plenty of fun we can have in a short amount of time."

Lily grinned darkly at him before she kissed him deeply again and moaned into his hopefully soundproof mouth. Dante slipped his hands down the sides of her skirt, catching her panties as well, and slid them down to pool at her feet. Lily stepped out of her clothing and spread her legs as Dante's fingers started to stroke her slit from top to bottom, teasing her opening up to her clit and quickly getting her juices flowing as he built up her passion. Between Dante's talented fingers and the rush of doing this in a public place with the chance of being caught, she was quickly revving up and getting caught up in the mood. Dante started sending a very low buzz of electricity into his fingers, teasing his mate and making her squirm as she was quickly building to an orgasm already. But she didn't want to cum just yet, and dropped to her knees to undo Dante's pants and yank them down so fast she nearly burned his legs. As soon as her lover's hard cock sprang into view she wrapped her lips around it and started sucking on him. She was bobbing her head up and down like a sex-starved bitch in heat, with drool running down her chin and across the hand that she was running up and down his length. Dante grunted, trying to remain quiet, and fisted his hands in her hair as he pumped his cock into her mouth over and over. Dante let his mate service him for several minutes, but he knew they couldn't take too long or someone might come knocking. He urged Lily off him and to stand up before turning her around and having her kneel on the bench that was installed in the fitting room. Lily placed her hands on the wall to brace herself, and Dante wrapped his large hand around her mouth to silence her before pushing himself deep into her pulsing sex. Lily squealed a muffled cry into his hand as he began pumping in and out of her, as her legs began trembling with the pleasure she was receiving. Dante was slamming himself inside of her, watching her ass jiggle every time he bottomed out in her, while his hand was caressing her breasts and making sojourns to her clit, where he would tease her and lightly shock her, making Lily come unglued as she pushed her ass back hard into him, trying to get every millimeter of his cock inside of her. Dante decided it was time to send her over the edge and pinched her clit lightly between his fingers as he pistoned himself into her before sending a strong jolt between his fingers and through her clit. Lily's entire body seized up and her legs trembled violently while she bit into Dante's hand and screamed into it while her fluids sprayed onto the bench from the epic orgasm he had just given her. Dante slowed his thrusts and let her come down from her high, and Lily slowly returned to normal.

There was a knock on the door at that point from the sales clerk. "Miss, are you ok in there? Do you need any assistance?"

Lily's eyes went wide as her insides clamped down on Dante's cock in shock. Dante grinned easily, and slowly without making any noise, he started pumping himself in and out of her again, making Lily's eyes cross.

You'd better say something love, or she will come in and get quite the view...

Lily looked over her shoulder and gave her mate a saucy scowl for putting her in this position while continuing to tease and fuck her.

Bastard! Lily thought back to him, laughing in his head. Dante took his hand off of her mouth and continued to thrust into her and bring her closer and closer to another orgasm.

"YES... I'm doing FINE. Just taking some time to find... the PERFECT... FIT! I'll be out shortly..." ohmygod.

Every time Dante would hit a particularly good spot her voice would hitch a bit until she said the last part in nearly a whisper.

The sales clerk responded. "Ok, glad you're doing fine in there. Let me know if you need anything."

With that she walked away, leaving them alone again.

Lily looked over her shoulder at Dante and gave him a dirty look. "You're evil, my mate! Now fuck me and cum inside my tight pussy, it's your turn and I want to feel that hot sticky jizz juice fill me up. I want it to be running out of me and down my legs as we walk and shop for the rest of the day."

Lily was extremely worked up, and also excited to try out one of the kinks that she'd been waiting to do for several months, of catching Dante's cum in her panties and feeling it all day as it leaked out of her.

Dante clamped his hand back over her mouth and started to slam himself inside her, grunting as he bottomed out each time, getting closer and closer to his own climax. After a while he felt Lily clamp down hard on his cock and flood them again as she came once more, and this time it sent him over the edge. He clamped his mouth onto her shoulder and grunted loudly into it, trying to mask the sound as he pumped his cum deep inside of his Lily, while she screamed into his hand, which was thankfully muffling the shriek. Lily felt like she had a gallon of his hot cum inside of her and moaned at the sensation, loving it.

Dante and Lily disengaged and she quickly slid her panties on, catching most of his spunk. They quickly got dressed and Dante cleaned up their mess with a handkerchief that he had on him, before he slipped out of the fitting room when he knew the coast was clear. A few minutes later Lily emerged walking a bit shakily, and paid for her new bras and lingerie before taking her mate's arm and walking out of the store and back onto the sidewalk.

Both of them were grinning and subtly glancing around when they spotted Bryn and Hilde, who were grinning evilly at them. No doubt they could I smell what they'd been up to in the store, as well as notice the funny way Lily was walking. Lily blushed and covered her mouth with her hand as she smiled, while Dante winked at the two Hellhounds and watched as they tried to contain their laughter before falling back and giving Dante and Lily their space again.

They continued to walk around for a while longer until they found their way into their favorite jewelry store. They browsed around for a while until Dante picked out a sapphire and ruby bracelet with matching earrings that he bought for Lily as a present.

"Dante, they are beautiful! I love them! Thank you so much, you treat me like a Queen and are so good to me, I love you baby!" With that, Lily kissed her love deeply and they said their goodbyes to Aric and Kate King, the owners of their favorite store, and left.

It was getting into the late afternoon, so they made it back to their truck and stowed their purchases (quite a lot of them with Lily's maternity clothes) in the truck and made their way to the grocery store. They picked up enough groceries for three days, and a few items to restock the freezer with. For dinner that night, they picked up a fantastic leg of lamb roast, as well as some fresh kalamata olive bread and the makings for a nice wild rice pilaf and a fresh kale salad. Dante made a quick stop at the liquor store next door and picked up a six-pack of Lefthand Wake Up Dead Imperial Stout that was in season but nothing more, since he still had a few bottles of his favorite Four Roses bourbon at the Cabin and more stored in their suite.