The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made the drive back to the Cabin and put away the groceries, as well as Lily's new maternity clothes, before they started dinner by putting the lamb roast and the pilaf in the oven. They showered up and played a little game of touch and teases while they got clean. They dried off after their shower and got dressed in comfortable clothes before they wound up on the couch, waiting for their dinner to finish.

Dante had grabbed one of his acoustic guitars and was softly playing both for the enjoyment of it, and because Lily loved it so much. He was softly playing and singing John Legend's All of Me as Lily closed her eyes and leaned against her mate, listening to the beautiful song. Dante played several more songs quietly until the buzzer went off for the oven and they got up and finished putting dinner together. It was a truly delicious meal and they both ate heartily, with Lily's intake seeming to increase every day. After dinner they cleaned everything up and retired to their bedroom where they made slow and gentle love for over an hour, before quietly cumming together and falling asleep, Lily in her favorite spot as always.

***

The next two days were wonderful for Dante and Lily as they spent all their time relaxing, making love and especially eating, since Lily's appetite had grown so much. They watched a few movies on the big screen in their bedroom and Dante played his guitar now and then, and overall it was just what they needed to recharge and have their own little mini-vacation after their event-filled and stressful trip.

They woke up on their third day and prepared to head back to the O'Connor Pack compound. They had their next pregnancy checkup scheduled for that morning and they were excited to learn any fresh news. They loaded into the truck and made the drive to the Pack compound where they were followed in by Astrid and Freydis and met by Bryn and Hilde, who couldn't help chuckling all over again, but were also excited to see them and eager for more news on the pregnancy. They wouldn't be going into the exam room with Dante and Lily, but Lily did promise to share any updates with them as soon as they were done. They all walked over to the Health Clinic and Maria, Doctor Marc's mate and Head Nurse, escorted Dante and Lily back to the exam room, where Lily stripped down and changed into a hospital gown and Maria took her vitals. Doctor Marc came in and looked over her vitals information and told Lily that everything looked good, and her heart rate and blood pressure were perfect for how far along she was. Doctor Marc gave Lily a pelvic exam next and he found no issues, so everything was good there as well.

"Ok Lily and Dante, let's get to the fun part and do the sonogram, so we can check in on your little boy and girl, shall we?"

The proud couple smiled broadly and nodded their heads, excited to see another brief glimpse of their growing babies. The machine was brought over and the warm lubricant was spread over her baby bump, which had now grown to the size of a medium-sized melon. Doctor Marc placed the wand on her abdomen and the picture came into view. Lily's breath caught and Dane squeezed her hand tightly as an image of their daughter came into view.

"Your Daughter is doing very well Lily, she is about six inches long now, and growing very well at a strong and healthy rate and with a good heartbeat. Congratulations!"

Doctor Marc shifted the wand and a second little life came into view.

"And here is your son, who is also doing very well. He is also about six inches long so far, and he also has a strong heartbeat and is growing at the perfect rate. Everything looks very normal; there is absolutely nothing to be concerned with. Your due date of June 10th still seems to be accurate, although as it gets closer, we may adjust it a bit, or we may not. Luna smiled on you both and with your bloodline, you two are going to be wonderful parents!"

Dante smiled and shook his hand, "Thank you Doctor, we are very excited as I guess you can tell, and this is always such a joy to see Lily's progress and get a glimpse of our little ones. We'll see you again in a month for our next checkup."

With that, Doctor Marc handed them each a small picture of the two fetuses from the ultrasound, and they left the exam room after Lily had dressed again.

They left, and the Hellhounds gathered around, anxious for news of the babies, news that they would share with the Pack back home, as well.

Lily spoke excitedly to them, "The babies are doing really well and are growing quickly, my due date could fluctuate some, but for now it's still estimated for June 10th, and the babies and I are very healthy, and all is well. Here are a couple of pictures we got of them, they're each about six inches long now!"

With that, she held up the pictures and the Hellhounds all let out uncharacteristic squeals and jumped up and down on the balls of their feet, so excited they were to see them.

Dante laughed at the joyous, girly display and beamed at them all.

"We're very excited to bring them into this world, and it was very special to see them during the sonogram. I'll scan copies of the sonogram printouts into your computer so the Pack can see them."

Astrid, still acting surprisingly girly and giddy, responded to Dante. "Thank you my Alpha King and my Alpha Queen, the Pack will be so excited!"

Dante and Lily headed back to the Manor House to go share the news with Mom and Dad, and Dante had to talk to Odin about having the next council meeting here with the O'Connor Pack if he didn't mind, so they wouldn't have to travel again after getting back so soon. They made their way into Odin's office to find their Mother and Father sitting on the couch going over some paperwork. The couple sat down across from them and let them finish what they were discussing. A few minutes later, Odin and Victoria wrapped up and Odin spoke.

"Sorry about that, we had to finish a few Pack items while your Mother was still here and available. How'd the exam go and how are our grandbabies doing?"

Lily smiled and handed over the sonogram pictures as Odin and Victoria oohed and ahhed as they looked over them before Lily spoke.

"They are doing very well and are in perfect health as is their Mommy. They're growing at a fast rate and are already six inches long, which is why I am starting to get a sizable baby bump now, and for now the estimated delivery date is still June 10th. Everything is fine, and going as expected."

Victoria got up to sit next to her daughter and give her a big hug.

"That's so great to hear sweetie, your Father and I are so happy for you both, and we know you will be fantastic parents to our little Prince and Princess! Have you thought about names yet?"

Dante smiled and responded to the question.

"We have, and we have a few possibilities we're thinking about, but we're going to wait to reveal our choices until they are born; we want to keep that a surprise at least."

Victoria pretended to pout, "Well pooh, I'm just going to have to be patient, I guess. But it's only four months away, so we can wait until then. But we want to be among the first ones to know!"

Lily laughed at her mother in joy, "Of course Mom, I'm sure you and Dad will be waiting right outside the delivery room when they're born, so you'll be among the first ones to see them and learn their names. Not to worry at all."

Dante shifted gears and addressed Odin.

"Dad, the next alliance meeting needs to be in less than a week. I need to make the call with the date, time and location tomorrow. I'd like for the next meeting to be held here, how would you feel about that?"

Odin looked to his mate and silently communicated through their bond for a moment before replying.

"That would be fine. We have the space for it, and we'll be able to put everyone up for a few days while the meetings are conducted. We can use the largest conference room, which holds over fifty people, so it should be adequate for this. I'm sure this one will take a bit longer since we have several new allies, and a lot has happened since the last meeting. We can host it here this time, no problem."

Dante smiled and shook his Father's hand.

"Thanks Dad, that makes it a lot easier on us this time. We just got finished spending a lot of time on the jet and were trying to avoid another trip if we could. I'll make the calls tomorrow and get everything scheduled. Today is Friday, so we'll have everyone arrive next Wednesday evening and start the meeting on Thursday morning."

When Dante and Odin finished, Lily stood up with Dante following her, and they gave their parents hugs and they left to go back to their suite and spend some time together before dinner. They decided to relax in the shower for a little while before lounging in bed and just spending some quiet time as mates. Dinnertime came and they headed down and ate a wonderful meal of homemade Shepherd's Pies and visited with Ben and Sarah as well as Odin and Victoria, catching up on local things and having a relaxing evening.

Eventually they made it back to their suite, where Lily was feeling the need and enticed her mate into some play. It lasted for quite a while before Lily shrieked out her final climax of the night and Dante roared his release into his mate before biting her and claiming her as his own once again. They were exhausted, and cuddled in together as Lily fell asleep in her favorite spot and they fell into dreamland.

***