All Comments on 'The Síochán Ch. 03'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

I really like how this story is developing. I like how you're playing with the concepts of good and evil and how Summer is developing. I hope she gets back together with Nathaniel. I don't know how I feel about Lucas. I want him to find some happiness and peace and love but not with Summer.

HypechicHypechicabout 14 years ago
Great

Hmmm, I really don't know how I feel about Lucas..I'm not liking him very much that's for sure. Anyway, the story is developing quite nicely. Please continue.

I loved FTI but for some reason, when I started reading TA, I didn't quite get through the first chapter and I went off it. I'll go back to it sometime though cos you're a great writer.

I would love to read both Rafe's story and this one at the same time....you know what I mean..lol. Pretty please with sugar on top, continue both stories. Thank you in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yay!

A new chapter! I loved FTI and TA but this may be my favourite story so far! We'll see how it ends! Not loving Lucas at the moment - I really want Summer to end up with Nathaniel!

willieonewillieoneabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

I am lovin this story Jaz! Keep it up you have me hooked yet again!

sol76sol76about 14 years ago
Awwwww

What a tug at the heartstrings this is. I am loving the way you are developing the story and the way the whole thing is starting to unfold. Can't wait to see more and Rafes story too :)

Take Care xxx

Sol

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13about 14 years ago
I am loving it...

so far. you are taking the time to develop the characters, not just rushing to the good parts ;) and it adds so much to the story. keep up the good work.

bulltlrbulltlrabout 14 years ago
yikes.......

Now she knows he left because of her....... what's a girl to do?

Excellent read.... loved it!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 14 years ago
Bravo...

Okay, I read all the comments, and I have to say, I may be an outlier - I like Lucas and his conflict. I too prefer her to be with Nathaniel, but I think if she had to be trained and learn the truth, Luc was her best option. Can you imagine if Marcus trained her? Yikes.

Can’t wait for more…more…more…

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Excellent story and great writing!

Riveting. Just discovered your stories. Pleasant discovery!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please upate!

Please update asap!!

seeker71seeker71about 14 years ago
More please!

The character development is outstanding. The 'mythology' of TS is refreshing and each character is worth more than casual perusal. Luc is justice...a tough gig, I know Summer will learn to forgive him. Balance is the key and Nathaniel being back in the fold is the only way to achieve that goal. Cosmic issues, concepts of morality...............this is just good stuff. I eagerly await the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
I like how the story is developing.

Please don't rush to finish it. It seems like there are many more chapters worth of material here. I never liked Luc and I still don't. 'Poor Lucas' who had the tough job of training her wouldn't have had such a tough job if he could control himself and not sleep with her. He could easily have stayed a friend and then this betrayal wouldn't have hurt quite so much. Or even better, he could have been cold right from the start. Summer couldn't go anywhere and she would get used to the way he really was and just see him as a slightly mean teacher. As he said, there's nothing but time there. Eventually she would have accepted him, and then she wouldn't have been blindsided by this betrayal. Lucas wanted to sleep with her, he wanted to take something that was Nathaniel's. I don't believe he really loves her at all, otherwise he wouldn't be able to be so impartial. Yeah, never liked him and don't feel sorry for him at all. Good riddance. Now bring on Nathaniel. I hope that Summer sticks to her guns and retains that spark of humanity. Obviously Nathaniel had that spark too, otherwise she would have died long ago. Anyway, I liked this chapter. Keep up the good work!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateabout 14 years ago
WHOA

Just read all three chpts. This piece is so intense. I can't wait for more Jazz!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thought

i've read ur other stories. this on shows (so far) more maturity, creativity and thought. well done.

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryabout 14 years ago
Amazing!

I just got finished reading all three parts of your story. It is absolutely one of the best I have ever read here. You balance passionate erotica with perfect human emotion and character development. Please please dont keep us in suspense for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ideas

You have a great platform here, I agree, don't rush to conclusion. The story line parallels many problems in the world today and your ideas give you the opportunity to go in any direction you choose. I beg you don't waste it, I am enjoying your writing far to much.

esumneresumnerabout 14 years ago
wonderful! (:

you are by far my favorite author on here, and i lovelovelove your work! keep it up! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Potent

I've just finished all three parts and will eagerly watch for more.

tanilctanilcalmost 14 years ago

amazing story cant wait for the rest

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
Oooh!!

That was not fair to end that chapter like that!! Please hurry with continuation!!!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Truth

The Truth about Nathaniel has made me fall in love with him. Any man who would give up his entire way of being to protect my life, need I say more.

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
What a great twist

I'm liking nathaniel more and more :)

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
I figured it was going to be good but wow!!!

I love how even tough I see something coming, you write it in such a way that it still manages to surprise me. I'm sure I've probably said something similar before but it's true in this case as well. Love it!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN TAKING ON NEW RESPONSIBILITY

one has to consider more than 2 sides to a remedy. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Wow

I just fell in love with nathanial. A man who would throw away his whole existence to save me. Wow a man of my own heart. Lol

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
I was in a daze....reading one story behind the other...overwhelmed by the HOT SEX...

....when I read this this first couple of times (I believe I skipped this and this may be the second/third time I'm reading this storyline) because I skimmed through boring characterizations and character interaction.... looking for the dialogue and descriptions that marked the beginning of HOT SEX. This storyline was not and really IS NOT one of my favorites, only the description of HOT SEX [hey...it IS LITEROTICA!]. You seem to struggle with tying in concepts or even describing things in a satisfactory way...no wonder you didn't add or extend this universe...I truly dislike the main female character...only the interplay among the other characters hold some appeal and of course the HOT SEX scenes. Thanks for the posting though...it's not GREAT but GOOD and I am reading it anyway, cuz...YOU wrote it....sorry Sensai...gotta keep the kudos on this one

skittleRayneskittleRayneover 3 years ago

so different from the others you've written... tbh I feel bad for the female lead... these men folk are way to much atm

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Damn impressive tale ...... Absolutely fabulous ....... Power is something very perfidy and being used to then decisions and actions becoming questionable ....... Just to judge a action/people as good or evil to start a slaughterhouse move is a freightening idea ....... May of this the old italian artist like michel angelo or da vinci or else have been painted black angels ........ Interesting

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💝💝💝💝💝

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES