All Comments on 'The Síochán Ch. 04'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

oooh even better then i imagined it would be. they sure are in a twisted "relationship"

zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
Oh My God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there really anything else left to say ... ?

bulltlrbulltlralmost 14 years ago
Jaz, Jaz, Jaz......

I love all your stories but this one... this one has a total different feel about it. Even though the characters are non human they've managed to maintain their deep human emotions the turmoil, lust, love, romance, hate, fear....

As a writer you've made me feel all that emotion and more!

Excellent Chapter

saorisaorialmost 14 years ago
yay!

How cool is this - Chaos coming up! Loved it!

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
Screw the wrath of Kahn look out for the wrath of Summer!!!

Great chapter Jaz!!!! Now hurry up and get Nathaniel and Summer back together please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Typical.

Typical vampire romance novel crap. Short, mediocre sex scene. I feel like I've read it before... good news, though. You'll probably get published. Congrats.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait for more, sparks will fly when summer get back to those smug beings! Go Summer!!!!!

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 14 years ago
what a surprise

a new chapter - thanks so much. I love the way this one is going. Please disregard the comments from anonymous - if they had something worth saying they would not hide behind an anonymous comment. Your work is always wonderful and this is unlike any other vampire story I have read. Please do not let comments like that stop you from continuing to creat such awesome stories for the rest of us.

Your loyal fan, Kate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Typical Vampire crap? Oh pleeease!

Dear Anonamous,

Suck it up, Jaz rocks. It's not like she reincarnated the rainbow bright of vampires with 20 year olds playing teens. If you're so great then write and let us critique.

katgoddesskatgoddessalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

This story just keeps getting better. I can't wait to see what happens next!

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicalmost 14 years ago
Revenge is coming! : )

Nice chapter, can't wait for the next one. Want to see what Summer/Chaos does, hope it's painful for those jerks.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Go, Summer, Go!

Can't wait for the next chapter. They are cold hearted. I'm so glad Summer has some humanity left in her. While I believe in balance, I don't really understand the problems too much good could cause. Maybe you can explain that in a future chapter. I hope Summer gives the Siochan hell before returning to find Nathaniel. Keep the chapters coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Getting better!

I am so loving this series, its much better and different frm your first piece. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please continue soon

I can't wait for next chapter :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is a fantastic story! I can't wait for the next chapter, please don't leave us hanging too long :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Wow! Quality stuff here. I love the characters and plot, keep it coming =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is your best stuff

This is much better writing that your vampire/werewolf saga. I hope you continue.

mike2710mike2710almost 14 years ago
Thank you

Please continue now that worlds has completed, lets see what Chaos does for there world.

Thank you for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

canndcanndover 13 years ago

You took this story to a whole new level. Caleb's and Rhianna's story was a GREAT story as were those of all the characters in their world. But this world is so intricate. The Siochan is made up of such complex characters with what they each represent and the Siochan personality mixed together.

I feel so badly for her b/c she really has been used so badly by these people. I don't know how she could possibly forgive them for wanting to kill her and then for how much they are using her to get to Nathaniel. I feel badly for him b/c I am sure it is hurting him to push her away and moreso to cause her pain. The two of them are clearly not made like the others. They don't have that indifference to others feelings.

It really is Summer who causes that in people. She had that effect on Nathaniel even through the scrying pool. It is clear she even changed Lucas. I guess you can certainly say she created chaos in both their worlds, but she also brought out whatever thread of humanity was in both of them. I find it interesting that Nathaniel said she is fully transformed and won't lose that bit of humanity. In the end she will probably pay dearly for that part of herself. I don't see how she'll be able to do her job. I hope they don't turn her into the automatons they are.

Great story!!!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

What room did Nathaniel take her to?

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
CHAOS

I think the sh*t is about to hit the fan, and I can't wait. GO SUMMER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oooooooh! Something wicked this way comes...

"Nathaniel was right, she wasn't Temperance, she was Chaos. And she was about to unleash her wrath on the cold hearted men who made up the Síochán."

BAD. ASS.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
*sniff*

I wonder what else they haven't told the poor girl. Men. =-P

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN WE FIND A NEW SPECIES

the rules of the universe must be adapted to evolve. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Men

I'm with secretito what else have they not told her. She doesn't deserve that life she deserves to be with nathanial. Why do men have to be so cruel

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Great Story

You have such a wonderful imagination. Are the Siochan your House Of Lords, or our Supreme Court? Either way, what a gather of pompous asses. They are so in need of a little feminism. Go girl!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Don't mess with a woman's man!!!!!! Those men are in for a rude awaking, and the joke will be on them!!!!!!!

sexycelestriansexycelestrianabout 11 years ago
Oh shit!

Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned!!!

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
Amazing!

You are just crazy talented! This story may just be the best yet.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
I agree with sexycelestrian

There is nothing worse than being manipulated and then realizing that the person you love would sacrifice his soul and love rather than go back unwillingly.

Poor Nathaniel and Summer but watch out boys the wrath of a woman scorned is deadlier than a rattle snake bite!!!

Another brilliant story Jaz congrats

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Marvelous ...... If "chaos - summer" could be connected as well to our religious old mens in every religion, so may hate or terrorism could be eliminated, like equally here "summer" hopefully can turn those old mens brains with her chaos ..... Thats a precious big thought behind this tale ....... Really really outstanding 💝💝💝💝💝⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES