All Comments on 'The Síochán Ch. 05'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ElizzyElizzyalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for writing this chapter, i love worlds, but i do love this also! I really hope that Nathaniel realises that he has to go back to be with summer! I really want them to work out! Great work though, as usual!

zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
You are killing me!!!

What a ride!!! I can't believe you got them together only to tear them apart again. I can't take much more of this, and yet I can't resist. It is so damn good. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait ... did I mention that I want MORE!?!?!?!?!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

eventhough you weere dreading writing this story you did make us long after more and demanding it right away. the torment those two are going through. can't wait for the next chapter and see how they are both doing!!!

1rndm11rndm1almost 14 years ago

It is so beautifully painful how their relationship is so tumultuous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I am so glad you updated, this was an awesome chapter. I'm curious to see what happens from here as it would probably be more than days this time for summer to get over the hurt nathaniel has given her. I hope you've regained some sort of spark back for this story

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant!

So happy that you're continuing on with this story. I'm finding it to be like a good bar of chocolate... simply addictive! Will be counting the seconds until the next chapter is posted!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
Woth the wait

I am really drawn to this couple and their struggles. I love the passion that a turbulent relationship can generate, and you delivered it to us brilliantly written. The way you soften Nathaniel, make him more alive it fantastic!

Another professional and well written story, Jaz! You never cease to fail in your delivery!

bulltlrbulltlralmost 14 years ago
Thank You!

So happy to see your Muse is back...... if only for a moment...... This chapter is so Morbid yet Breathtakingly Beautiful at the same time.... Waiting patiently for future installments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ouch!

This was a painful chapter. I am now committed to this story and will try to patiently wait for further chapters. I hope you can continue.

By the way, how do you pronounce Síochán?

^..^ Chuck

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
frustrating, but in a good way!

I know that these siochan are all mysterious but damn, you would think someone would start coming off some info before long. The thing between Luc and Nat must be a doozy. It feels like we are at the threshhold of some revelation, what it is I haven't a clue. That is the mark of a truly good author, making the reader actually feel what is written. I find myself feeling angry for Summer. She has had everyone telling her what she can't do from the start, all the while speaking in half truths and masking their real intentions. I really don't like two faced people and I think that is what has me disliking the siochan group. I really hope that Summer ends up changing them for the better instead of them changing her for the worse. She seems so strong willed but fragile at the same time. I don't think this heart break will ruin her good nature though, it is what defines her as a character for me. I think I have a love/hate relationship with this story. Part of me wants everything to work out so they can all be one big happy family, and the other part wants Summer to bomb the siochan sancuary. You have done a excellent job at provoking the feelings that she is going through. Maybe it's like sympathy pain. LOL :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Welcome back!

I'm definitely interested in the relationship between Lucas and Nathaniel. My guess is that Lucas is the big bro. Summer IS being manipulative and while I totally get it, she can't continue to be this irrational and immature. She's playing right into the Siochan's plans. I hope she can snap out of it and fight for what SHE wants.

I have a Nathaniel question for you. He's meant to have his Siochan powers still... so why can't he transport himself and Summer to his rooms? Why can't he flash the clothes off? And why isn't he immortal anymore? You'd think that sunlight would hurt him but not kill him. Doesn't being Siochan trump being a vampire? I'm looking forward to more answers. I hope the next chapter doesn't take quite so long to get to us!

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!!

Loved this chapter, the meeting between Lucas and Nate was intense, loved the banter between Summer and Nate when they were fighting and the ending was so sad! I think Summer should leave the Siochan and go into hiding so that this time Lucas will have to beg Nate to help find her! I think that Lucas was the one that convinced Nate to become a Siochan in the first place and gave him one to many sickening missions which is the reason for all his remorse.

saorisaorialmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Another fab chapter, that has got us all thinking and guessing. I was thinking that Lucas was Nathaniel's dad, but the older brother comment has got me thinking again now!! Keep up the good work, and can't wait for more!

PS - loved your response to your anonymous 'critic' on your bio/update page.....brilliant!!

MissElf1MissElf1almost 14 years ago
OMG

I loved this chapter. The way that Summer and Nathanial connected was great. Then they were both unable to deal with the emotions and the aftermath was very intense. I can almost picture poor Summer running off and becoming a recluse somewhere and then Nathanial having to search out and find his love. I can't wait until the next chapter to discover what is going on. Great work!

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaalmost 14 years ago
Is it hot in here?

Hey Jaz I thought I would read all your stuff since you are so kind to comment on all my Shadow Dagger chapters. I figured I would comment here as this is still an ongoing series.

I must say this is very erotic stuff! Your storytelling ability is top notch but your sex scenes really put you over the top. Can i borrow you so you could write my sex scenes? ;)

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 14 years ago
again you triumph

Your writing just gets better and better with each chapter and eaxh story. This was just fabulous - as always - champing at the bit for the next chapter

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
YOU SUCK!!!!

I totally forgot about this story and had to go back and reread the other chapters to remember it properly!!! I loved Nathaniel and you made him suck total monkey balls in this chapter!!! But the biggest suckeroo was Summer acting like a street strumpet and then getting mad because her coochie wasn't golden enough!!! Stop making me angry at the good guys Jaz!!!! That earned you a YOU SUCK!!!But this was still an awesome chapter and I still got groupie love for yah babe!!!!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Waiting for the next chapter,very good read,thank you.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 14 years ago
Wait!!!!!!!!!!!

What is going to happen next. It was just getting really good. How long do I have to wait for the next chapter. I gotto know what is going to be done. Is he coming back for her, is she going to mess up everybody?

More Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PLEASE HURRY!!!!

I need to read the next chapter SOON! You are such an awesome writer! Please continue!!!!!

amienicholeamienicholealmost 14 years ago
LOVE AGAIN I LOVE !!!

I HAD A FEELING SOMETHING ELSE WOULD BE COMING UP AND THEN I HAPPENED TO RUN ACROSS YOUR LATEST. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

Teagan1flTeagan1flalmost 14 years ago
addictive

you say all the right things!!! I love your stories Jaz MUAH XOXOXOXOXO

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I love the story. I'd like to know what the relationship between Lucas and Nathaniel was other than Siochan. It sounds like there was some other relationship between them. Are they brothers? They certainly have no looks in common. I'd like to know. I feel badly for Nathaniel b/c he is so untrusting. I understand why to a point but why is he so jaded that he thinks everyone has an ulterior motive?

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
No Time

I have no time to comment, moving on to next chapter right now!!!!!

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
=-{

I just love the range of emotion you can bring into one chapter. I am definitely enjoying the concept for this one. I wouldn't mind seeing more of it in the future.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ABSOLUTES CREATE

the outcome is unknown and uninvited. TK U MLJ LV NV

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Nooo

You can't end it like that. You just can't that's cruel and unusual punishment. What happens do they ever join up again. Will nathanial return to the life of a siochan. So many questions absolute torture! I loved this story plz don't end it here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am sorry

I was scrolling on my phone and did not mean to hit report this story it would not let me take it back I love all your story's

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Oh my goodness.......I feel like crying. This is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
I'M AN ASS!!!

The previous comment deleted...you know what I mean...characterization is important and you knew where you were headed with this storyline....I was punch drunk from reading too many of your stories in a row...Moushiwake arimasen Sensai....Sincere, abject apologies Master. You're the man. It's your universe and I'm just a STOOPID Peeping Tom passing through...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

This is just too good!

I just had a thought, but I don't want to say right now. I've got to get to the end!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Hurting your soulmate is breaking a trust to be repaired is hardly possible ....... The most tragic happen will be never seen each other again ...... But being made up by "comrades or firends" and discovering this horror later must be the ultimate horror ...... So hopefully summer and nathaniel are having a chance , a second one

💝💝💝💝⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES