The Síochán Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wicked smile widened as he brought her other leg up to his shoulder and slowly stroked the soft leather of the boots before sliding his hands down the back of her pants to brush lightly against the soft swell of her ass. "Now that sounds like it could be fun," he growled softly. "Take everything else off." It was a command not a request.

In an instant she was naked before him with the exception of the three inch stiletto heeled boots. His nostrils flared and a long, low rumble sounded from his chest as his gaze ran over her bare flesh. She was incredible, completely magnificent in her beauty. His heart turned over in his chest, his breath catching in his throat. For a moment he was frozen on the spot, the only part of his body which had any capacity to move being his heated gaze as he slowly ran it from the top of her beautiful head down the exquisite treasure between her taut thighs.

Nathaniel growled again, leaning forward and allowing her calves to slide from his shoulders to fall on either side of his kneeling body. He reached out and caught the ribbon in her hair, pulling it free so he could slide her glorious blonde curls through his fingers slowly before he laid them gently over her delicate shoulders. The soft silky tresses covered her breasts and for a brief moment he was back in time to the night he had first met her, when she had stood before him in all her innocent beauty.

She had been irresistible to him that night, just as she was now. He exhaled slowly as he traced her perfect features with one gentle finger before he brushed aside her hair and let his eyes savour the soft round globes of her full breasts with their dusky pink tips which were hard and begging for his touch. He scraped his thumbs slowly over the hardened peaks until she gave up her soft, sexy moans to him which were like music to his ears.

Nathaniel exhaled slowly as he looked down at her. How he loved this, radiant, breathtaking little beauty. She invaded his very soul, his every waking thought and also his every dream. She was perfection. His exquisite, beautiful Summer.

His touch remained gentle for a few moments longer as he slowly stroked the soft, porcelain white skin of her flat stomach. He stopped when he reached the delicate blonde curls between her thighs, his fingers itching to dive into her slick heat. He smiled again, his lust kicking into overdrive as he scented her wonderful spicy arousal.

"Undress me, Summer," he commanded softly. "With your hands," he added with a wicked glint in his eyes.

She shivered slightly and laughed huskily. "Make me," she countered softly. "Can you still do that, Nathaniel? Does your vampire compulsion work on me?"

He rose from the bed, his eyes roaming over the delicious sight of her splayed body and those incredibly sexy boots she still had on. "Shall we test it?" he laughed softly, deliberately lowering his tone, letting his compulsion rise up and settle on her mind. "Do you remember our first night together, Summer? What you did with your delightfully wicked little mouth? Undress me!" It was a deep, loud growl which ushered from his lips, his expression more hopeful than expectant.

Summer laughed again and rose to her knees on the bed, sliding forward on her hands to the very edge. "Doesn't work, Nathaniel," she chuckled lightly reaching out and pulling at the opening of his pants so she could free his aching body. "Luckily for you, I've been waiting over half a century to taste you again."

Her hot, wet mouth plunged deep onto his throbbing shaft and he let out a loud groan, his hands automatically threading into her curls as she devoured him with relish. His hips bucked forward pressing more of his length into her teasing little mouth, a soft growl escaping his lips as he watched her begin to work her magic against his aching body.

No other woman could bring him so quickly towards his release. He was throbbing painfully with each bold lick of her tongue along his length, each soft sucking motion against the tip of his cock. His thighs were trembling in no time, the delicious tension coiling in his stomach screaming for completion. "Summer," he groaned harshly, sliding himself as deeply into her hot mouth as he could, his moan turning to a strangled cry when she pushed her head down relentlessly and slid him into her soft throat.

His knees buckled at the sheer intensity of feeling himself slide so fully inside her. The only thing that kept him falling was the fact he was so close to the side of the bed and his weak knees where now resting on it. With another strangled sound he withdrew from her mouth and gathered her curls back from her face. Then he pressed forward again, a febrile glitter in his eyes as he watched her take him deep down her throat once more.

He knew he wouldn't last much longer. She looked way too sexy on her hands and knees in those ridiculous boots that set his blood boiling all on their own. The sensations running through his body as he fucked slowly and deeply into her mouth was more than he could endure. She was working her throat muscles so deliciously around him, knowing full well just how much she was pushing him over the edge.

The tension finally broke and he let out a loud hiss, biting down hard on his bottom lip as his thighs trembled and he began to shoot thick ropes of hot cum deep into her mouth. He tried to contain the sounds he made but she worked his cock hard, forcing loud cries from his lips as he jerked into her over and over again.

He could barely breathe by the time the delicious pleasure subsided and he looked back down at her as she slowly nuzzled against his cock with little licks and nibbles and a very satisfied expression on her beautiful face. He wondered just who had taken the most pleasure from the delightfully carnal act she had just performed.

Nathaniel pulled her up until she was on her knees and he could bend his head and rub his lips against hers in a light, loving kiss. "I think someone enjoyed that," he laughed huskily as he pressed her back against the bed and came to lie over her once more.

"What wasn't to enjoy?" Summer sighed, stretching her arms languidly over her head and arching her body against his, making his breath hiss out in pleasure as her breasts were displayed for his enjoyment.

Bloodlust suddenly overwhelmed him out of the nowhere. His throat suddenly itched with the need to taste her blood. It was powerful, a crushing need which had his fangs elongating instantly and a low predatory growl escaping his lips.

Summer met his gaze with a little smile tugging at her lips. He looked so feral, so completely out of control with his raven hair falling wildly around his face, his fangs wickedly sharp and lethal looking, his body still hard and pulsing wildly between his legs. He made her heart stop completely for an instant, sending waves of lust crashing through her body, as she watched his eyes glitter darkly as his bloodlust took control.

She didn't know what it was about Nathaniel's feral side that called to her so much but just the sight of him so out of control was enough to bring her to her knees. She wanted him to bite her, to pull deeply at her soft skin and feed from her body. She wanted to be the only woman that satisfied his every need, be it sexually or with her life giving blood. Her body was dripping with the evidence of just how aroused she was, how much she needed him to be inside her, taking her hard and fast.

With a wider smile crossing her face, Summer raised one leg slowly and placed a booted foot lightly on his chest, inciting another deep growl from him as his hand shot out to grip her ankle tightly. He was seconds away from losing all control, struggling to maintain a semblance of the more human side of his personality. She pushed him that last little step, pressing the heel of her boot into his skin just below his ribs.

Nathaniel roared loudly, descending on her in an frenzy, his fangs sliding into the fragile skin of her left breast. She gasped as his teeth pierced her, holding his head to her body as he began to suckle hard at her breast, her body shaking with pleasure as his bite sent her instantly crashing into her first, mind blowing climax. He drank deeply as she shuddered beneath him, his mouth frantic against her flesh as his animal took what it needed with barely a thought for the woman in his arms.

Summer cried out when he moved to her other breast and fed as voraciously from that one too. He seemed incapable of getting enough and again she wondered if he could drain her or if her Síochán powers would make that an impossibility. She didn't feel weak. All she felt was amazing pleasure as he suckled against her.

He finally closed her wound, raising his head slowly to look down into her face. He was back in control, his beast once more firmly locked away and more than a hint of displeasure on his beautiful face. "Don't you ever do that again," he ground out harshly, framing her face in his hands so she couldn't look away from him.

"You can't hurt me, Nathaniel," she said softly reaching up to smooth back his hair and caress his hard face gently with her palm.

His expression softened slightly but he was still clearly annoyed with her. "We don't know that for sure," he countered his voice hard. "There's never been this level of contact between a vampire and a Síochán before. No one knows what the limits are, Summer, and I have no wish to find out that there are some which could prove detrimental to you."

"You worry too much," she laughed softly. She was feeling reckless, excited, aroused to the point of insanity. "Stop telling me off, Nathaniel. Wouldn't you rather be making love to me instead?" She laughed again when she saw the sharp, narrowing of his eyes, the flare of his nostrils as he scented just how much she needed him.

"You need a bloody keeper," he growled softly, even as he bent his head and smothered her response with a hard kiss. When had she become so wild, so fuelled with adrenaline and irresponsibility? Was the Chaos which was her nature taking control? Was Summer losing herself and becoming more fully Síochán than he had thought she would? Or was it simply a reaction to their fight with the Mnak demon and the fact that despite everything they had been through this was only the third time they had been together like this?

He soon found that he didn't particularly care as her soft curves pressed against his hard body and her lips moulded to his in a passionate kiss that left him breathless at the end of it. His hands and lips traced her beautiful body in rough caresses as he made his way down to her wet heat.

He groaned as his tongue slid in to taste her sweetness, the rich, thick honey, which satisfied him almost as much as her blood did. He lapped at her body greedily drawing ragged cries from her sweet lips as he dipped his tongue inside to drink down more of her juices.

She made his head spin with her sweet, exotic taste. Her wantonness sparked his lust higher as he brought his fingers to her, sliding two deeply inside her so he could concentrate on her throbbing clit which was begging for his attention. She cried out as he fucked her hard with his fingers, his mouth latching onto her little nub and suckling gently in counterpoint to his rougher hand. He flicked his tongue against her, alternating between suckling and licking as he worked her into a mindless frenzy.

She cried out loudly and bucked against his hand and mouth as she shattered beneath him. Her juices soaked him as he continued to work her body hard, keeping her at the height of her pleasure for a few precious seconds longer. He growled his own pleasure as he removed his fingers and brought his tongue to her opening to savour the rewards of his hard work. She was truly addictive. He could never get enough of tasting her sweetness, of needing to hear her sweet cries as he pleasured her.

Nathaniel rose and positioned his aching cock at her entrance, staring down into her flushed face for a long moment. Her chest was rising and falling sharply as she sucked in deep breaths, trying to come down from the heady heights she had just reached. Her green eyes slowly opened to look up at him and he surged forward in that instant, growling as he watched the pleasure dance across her face as he plunged ruthlessly into her body in one long, hard stroke.

Summer cried out and arched against him, pulling his mouth down to hers as she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him more deeply inside her. She vanished her boots. They had served their purpose, inciting the wildness within Nathaniel as she'd hoped they would.

She needed to appeal to all sides of him. She knew that he loved her, that he desired her both for her body and also her blood, but she needed his beast to crave her above all others too. There had to be no part of Nathaniel's complex personality that didn't long to be with her. It was the only way to win him, to stop him pushing her away.

The fact that this side of him was also very intoxicating helped. She loved the wildness in him when he lost control. She moaned softly and bucked her hips up to meet his downward thrusts as he set about taking her with long, hard strokes. He felt so delicious inside of her, his cock hard as steel and yet soft and flexible too. He pressed deep, touching every sensitive nerve ending deep within her, sending waves of pleasure racing through her body. Being with Nathaniel like this was heaven. She didn't know where she ended and he began, they were one, joined together in perfect bliss.

Nathaniel was lost in her beautiful body. Nothing mattered except being with his beautiful little Summer, riding against her in hard, strong movements as her sexy moans filled the room like sweet music. She was inside his soul, buried deep in his mind, her pleasure screaming to him as he stroked into her body harder and faster.

The blood link they shared was still strong, having lasted over two years for him, possibly only days for her. Still, he craved the contact with her, suddenly feeling afraid that he'd lose it if he didn't renew it right there, right then. He sliced his lip with his fangs, pulling her mouth to his and pressing the wound against her lips. He shuddered and groaned as her little tongue licked slowly, lapping gently at his blood sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body.

His movements became more frantic within her as they kissed desperately and writhed sensuously together. She was quickly driving him towards his release. He didn't want it to end, didn't want to be apart from his precious little woman. With a muffled groan he pulled out of her, turning her onto her hands and knees and driving straight back into her molten heat. He clutched her tightly to his chest as he rocked into her velvety soft body, his hands cupping her swaying breasts to tease her nipples ruthlessly.

He tongue swiped against her collarbone, laving her fragile skin gently before he raked his fangs hard against her throat. The tension was building inside his stomach, his completion moments away. With another muffled groan he sank his fangs into her neck, the powerful, magic imbued Síochán blood filling his mouth and sending waves of fire rushing through his body.

His pleasure peaked, his hot cum rushing through his body to bathe her insides over and over again. He threw back his head and roared his ecstasy as Summer's sharp, hoarse cries filled the room as she shattered with him, her body straining as she clamped around his cock and milked him of everything he had to offer her.

Nathaniel's heart pounded hard as he fought to regain his breath, unable to move away from her, clutching her tightly against him. He stayed sheathed inside her as she fought to regain her own breath. The scent of sex was heavy in the air, their bodies coated in a light sheen of sweat, ragged, panting breaths echoing around the room.

"You're going to be the death of me," he finally growled, sliding slowly from her body and gathering her into his arms as he settled them down together side by side. He brushed her tumbled curls away from her face with a shaky hand, smiling at the completely stunned expression on her beautiful face.

Summer was stunned. The intensity of their lovemaking had surpassed anything they had ever shared before. Nathaniel renewing the blood bond between them quite literally taking her breath away. She had accepted his offer eagerly at the time but now that the passion was beginning to cool a feeling of trepidation started to sink deep inside her. Why would he need the link renewed? It didn't bode well. He wasn't planning on returning with her, she knew it even as she tried to deny it to herself.

She rolled away from him, lying on her back and staring up at the cracked ceiling. Lucas' words returned to her, about Nathaniel's need to atone for his actions. One quick glance around the room they were in bore that out. It really was little more than a hovel. "Come home with me," she said in a small voice, a plea clearly in it.

"Summer," he groaned softly reaching for her but she moved away to sit up, her back to him so she couldn't see the rejection on his face. She really couldn't bear to look at him and have to admit to herself that this had just been a waste of time, no matter how pleasurable it had been. She could feel it through the bond, his hesitancy, his conflicted emotions.

"I can't go back," Nathaniel sighed, sitting up and pressing his lips against her shoulder. "I know you can't understand why. I wish I could explain it to you but I can't. That isn't my life anymore, Summer."

"And this is?" she asked angrily, waving a hand at the room, standing up and clothing her body in an instant. She turned to face Nathaniel, her expression carefully neutral, though her hurt must surely have bee resounding through his head.

"This is what you envision for us, Nathaniel? Meeting up every now and then, fight a few demons, have sex and then back to our own separate lives? I want more than that. Damn it, I deserve more than that! I won't be treated like a convenient lay for when your needs get the better of you. I want it all or I will live with having nothing. The choice is yours."

His expression darkened instantly and he rolled to the other side of the bed, locating his clothes and quickly dressing, his thoughts in utter turmoil. Did she really mean it? Would she really walk away from what they had if he didn't agree to return to the Síochán? She was trying hard to mask her feelings and actually managing to do quite a credible job of it.

He felt fear and hurt that she would hide her true feelings from him that way and it angered him. She had no right to give him ultimatums, to use his feelings against him to achieve her own ends. It was so typically Síochán of her. A sense of betrayal washed over him. Not her too? Was there anyone he could trust not to use him, not to manipulate him for their own ends?

"How very Síochán of you, Summer," he finally said in a cold hard voice, hardening his heart against the sharp lance of pain she couldn't quite conceal. "When one tactic fails you resort to another? Is there nothing you wouldn't be willing to do to achieve your ends? There's a word for what you've just done here, a very nasty, disgusting word. I would never have thought that of you but it appears you are more Síochán than I gave you credit for."

His words cut deep, pain lancing sharply inside her as she struggled to keep her expression completely blank. Not that it really mattered because he could feel everything she was feeling through their bond. Summer stiffened as the pain rocked through her, watching him stiffen too as he felt it and slowly turned to face her.

His expression was hard, distrustful, but there was also a hint of remorse in his eyes, a blazing echo of it scything through the bond telling her clearly that he wanted to take back what he had just said. She didn't give him the luxury of being sorry though. She was finished with everything, the Síochán, Nathaniel, the very existence she was currently living.