The Síochán Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,496 Followers

Nathaniel went to speak and she stepped back from the bed turning away from him. "Don't say another word," she said quietly. "There is nothing you could possibly say that I would ever want to hear, Nathaniel. You had your chance and you chose not to take it. I will not be coming back again."

"Summer, wait," he called a fraction of a second before she took herself home to her room, throwing herself down on her bed and letting the tears she had been struggling to hold in, fall silently.

Nathaniel screamed his fury into the empty room. "Summer!" he ground out hoarsely. He called for her again, searching along their link trying to mentally communicate with her but only managing to convey emotions rather than words. Her own emotions were wretched, filling him with such pain as he tried to send his regret, his remorse to her but she was so wrapped up in her misery he didn't think she was even sensing what he was feeling.

"Lucas!" he roared loudly spinning around in a circle, searching for the blond Síochán, trying to will him to appear. The room remained empty of both of them and Nathaniel sank down onto the side of his bed and buried his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry, Summer," he whispered softly. "Please forgive me."

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,496 Followers