The Síochán Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a level look before she rolled her eyes in mock exasperation. "No more secrets!" she said firmly, poking him in the chest to emphasise her words. She pushed against his body until he was lying flat on his back and she was straddling his lean hips.

For a moment she could only stare down at him, her heart thumping loudly as she saw the look of uncertainty in his eyes. Was he worried because he had turned her into a vampire? It was a shock, she had to admit that but it had been necessary to keep the Síochán happy and to ensure she could be with him.

"It's okay," she said softly, leaning down and brushing her lips gently across his. "You asked me and I agreed. I knew what you were asking even though I didn't have my Síochán memories at the time."

"You forgive me?" he whispered, not really knowing what part of his foolish actions he was asking her forgiveness for. He just knew he had caused her such pain when he could have ended their torment so much quicker by agreeing to return to the Síochán.

"I can't believe you kept your relationship with Lucas a secret from me, Nathaniel," she said almost wearily as she looked down at him. "No wonder you were so angry and full of pain. If you'd told me I could have done something about it, made it better for both of you. We could have avoided all those years, Nathaniel." It was slightly disconcerting having a conversation about something she technically hadn't experienced but she felt the emotions as if they were real.

He scowled slightly and looked away. Her words stung him because he knew he should have told her. If he had then maybe she would have understood why he could never return to the Síochán. Maybe he wouldn't have hurt her so much if he'd taken the risk and trusted fully in her.

"And that has to stop too," she said with her own deep scowl on her face, a tense edge to her tone. "You will stop shutting me out, Nathaniel. Enough of this melancholic, tortured vampire routine. It's full of self pity and very unattractive." Her lips twitched slightly as she spoke. "Though you can keep wearing all black," she conceded with a little laugh. "You look as sexy as sin itself when you do."

His eyes shot back to hers, a slow smile crossing his lips at her outrageous words. This morning he thought he was getting his shy little demure Summer but it appeared she retained the full, feisty personality from her memories of being a Síochán. He found himself immensely pleased at that thought, his body starting to react to her soft curves fitting so snugly against him.

"Any more demands?" he asked dryly, his green eyes glinting with amusement. She appeared to ponder for a moment and then smiled widely at him.

"No more hovels!" she remarked firmly, letting her eyes travel around the dark room with a slight wrinkling of her perfect little nose. "I'm not living in squalor even if you think it's the best way to live. I want a proper home with no one else in it but us. None of this nomadic wandering either. I don't mind travelling now and then but I'm not spending my entire life doing so."

She paused for breath and trapped his gaze with hers as she watched him try not to laugh at her.

She truly was amazing, his sweet little Summer. If only he'd known what he was letting himself in for when he fell in love with the little spitfire. She was mapping his whole life out for him in a handful of sentences and he was amazed to find that he didn't care in the least. As long as he had her in his life he was willing to live how she wanted them to. He had a feeling she wasn't quite finished yet so held his tongue but shot her a quizzical look.

Summer took a deep breath, amazed he wasn't arguing with her. So far. This next demand might be more that he could take. "No more wasting of this wonderful gift you've been given, Nathaniel," she said softly, feeling him tense beneath her. She cupped his cheeks gently and leaned down to brush her lips softly against his.

"It is a gift, love," she whispered softly. "You have the power to make things right in this world. We both do. If we get in the way of anything we shouldn't I'm sure 'they' will let us know. But that doesn't mean we can't use the powers given to us to do some good down here."

Her lips continued to brush against his as he tried to fight against her, feeling himself losing the battle of wills with his beloved little woman. He didn't want to be involved in anything that smacked even remotely of being a Síochán. He had known she would press him to let go of his animosity towards them but he had never thought she would want him to actively participate in situations down here in the mortal world.

"Summer," he growled loudly, pushing her away and sitting up as he did so. She stared up at him, a stubborn expression on her angelic little face which didn't quite hide the hint of a plea in her eyes. He bit down a curse and looked away from her. He could do most of what she asked of him but this last thing?

He turned to her again and opened his mouth to deny her but nothing came out. He groaned loudly and leaned over her, kissing her soundly, his body humming with pleasure at her sweet taste.

"Are you finished now?" he sighed wearily when he raised his head and rolled his eyes, silently acknowledging her last demand. He couldn't deny her this. Not after everything they had been through. Summer had an inbuilt need to save the world and he would be right by her side every step of the way.

"Lucas?" she said with a hopeful note in her voice.

Nathaniel stiffened and groaned harshly, burying his head in the side of her neck. "You want my soul too?" he ground out through clenched teeth. "Summer, you have no idea what you're asking of me here." He felt her soft fingers trail through his hair and some of the tension left his body though he was still struggling to contain his emotions.

"I think I do, love," she breathed softly. "Forgiveness is one of the hardest things a person ever has to do, Nathaniel. Only when you can truly forgive, can you start to move on and find complete happiness. If you hold onto any of the hate in your heart you will never fully be happy. We will never be fully happy."

She suddenly laughed softly, rubbing against his body lightly. "And I thought I already had your soul," she laughed. "I must have slipped up somewhere."

He raised his head and stared down into her impish little face and started to laugh. "I love you so much," he breathed, a note of reverence entering his tone. "I don't deserve you but I'll never let you go now, Summer Melrose. You've had my soul since the very first moment I laid eyes on you all those centuries ago."

His laughter eased and he stared raptly into her exquisite face, his eyes tracing each perfect feature, seeing the love shining out of her eyes. Hope for the future was lying in his arms. He was being offered everything. All he had to do was accept her love and allow her generous soul to heal him and the life before him was full of such wonderful possibilities.

"I will try, Summer," he promised softly. "It won't be easy but maybe it won't be as impossible as I once thought it would be." It was the best he could give her but it was more than he had ever thought he would be capable of.

"That's all I ask, Nathaniel," she sighed softly. "That you be willing to try. I have faith in you, love and we have all the time in the world." Her face suddenly broke into a wide smile and her leg rubbed against the back of his.

"Do I need these?" she asked impishly.

Nathaniel threw his head back and roared with laughter as he felt the soft leather of those damned boots running against his skin. She was completely outrageous! And she was his forever.

His eyes glinted with need as he pressed his throbbing cock against her soft body. "No, you don't need them but feel free to keep them on if you want to," he laughed huskily as his mouth lowered to devour hers in a deep drugging kiss. The scent of her arousal was strong and he pressed between her legs impatiently. They'd take their time the next time. For now he wanted to be buried in the hot, welcoming sheath of her body.

He thrust into her, growling his pleasure as she wrapped around him so perfectly, her silken walls caressing his hard shaft so deliciously. She muttered something under her breath that sounded suspiciously like something to do with foreplay. He answered her with another hard lunge into her very core which pulled a loud moan from her lips. "Do you want me to stop?" he growled softly. "So you can have some of that foreplay you're complaining about?"

Another muffled moan escaped her as her hips bucked up to meet his next thrust. "Stop and I'll kill you," she growled back at him, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist to keep him firmly pinned to her body.

He laughed softly and rode into her body in hard, fast thrusts. Finesse was for later, for now he needed to stamp his possession on her, to let her know in no uncertain terms that they belonged together and he would never let her go again. Their coming together was fast and furious and so incredibly delicious Nathaniel thought he could forgive anything now his Summer belonged so completely to him.

She shattered beneath him and he followed her instantly, bathing her beautiful body with his hot cum, his breathing harsh and ragged as he emptied himself inside her. Being with Summer was complete perfection. Loving her soothed his soul as nothing else could.

He cradled her close as they came down from their first rapid joining. He couldn't believe he had forever to be with her like this. The sun no longer could hurt them, the power of Síochán blood still ran through their veins so they would never need to feed from anyone other than each other. The only thing that could truly hurt them would be losing their heads but they were two of the most powerful beings to walk the mortal world so that would be highly unlikely. They had eternity together if they were smart about it.

Summer sighed contentedly and cuddled into Nathaniel. There was so much life to live stretching out before them, so much loving and good to be done in the world. She was optimistic that Nathaniel was well on the road to healing even if he maybe didn't really believe it himself yet. She had plenty of time to teach him.

She smiled slowly as she ran a hand lightly between them, her delight evident that her Síochán skills of being able to clean up instantly were still in place. The fact she could magic her boots on had given her the hint that she retained all of her Síochán abilities with the exception of being able to return to the realm above.

A sudden thought struck her and her eyes narrowed as she turned her face up to look at her vampire. "I think you have some explaining to do," she remarked drolly, quirking an eyebrow at him. She sat up and tested her skills, clothing herself fully and then leaving herself naked again.

Nathaniel grinned sheepishly. "Ah, I forgot about that," he said with a little laugh.

"Why did you hide the fact you retained all of your Síochán skills? You had me doing all the work, zipping us around the place, getting us naked," she smiled slightly at the naked part. That had been a lot of fun. Then she scowled darkly at him again.

He smiled up at her. "To be honest, it had been such a long time since I'd used my full abilities I'd almost forgotten I had them," he admitted. "I didn't want to be a Síochán. The only ability I really used was the invisibility shield. An odd occasion I would mask my scent. I didn't not tell you because I wanted to keep it a secret. I was just more used to relying on my vampiric abilities."

Summer shook her head slowly. "You've been living in denial for such a long time, Nathaniel," she said with a slightly sad expression crossing her face for a moment.

He smiled softly, reaching up to pull her down to him. "I've a feeling you've no intention of allowing me to continue to do so," he murmured against her lips before he gave in to the temptation to explore her mouth in a deep, lusty kiss.

Summer relaxed into the kiss, melting into his arms. He really had some odd notions sometimes but she would cure him of those given time. His kiss ignited her passion instantly and she quickly forgot about Síochán abilities and who had what. Her breath started to quicken as she felt her need for him spark to life.

"Now about that foreplay..........?" she laughed lightly, her laughter turning to a squeal of delight as Nathaniel quickly buried his head between her thighs and slowly began to run his wet tongue against the heated flesh of her pussy.

Her back arched and she shuddered in pleasure as he slowly stroked his tongue lovingly along her slit and then teased the little bundle of nerves that was begging for his touch. She let him play with her for a few seconds more before she twisted agilely in his grasp until he was beneath her and she was lovingly taking his throbbing cock deep into her mouth.

He groaned loudly and buried his mouth back against her throbbing pussy as she sucked his cock with relish. This position was so wicked, giving him complete access to her body while she thoroughly enjoyed his. The more he teased her pussy with his wicked mouth the harder she suckled at his cock as they fuelled each others lust with their individual actions.

Summer was cumming hard before she knew it, desperate to taste Nathaniel in her mouth but he had more control than she did. She finally conceded defeat as she rested her head against his thigh as he licked up all her juices as her body continued to quake with little aftershocks of pleasure.

Nathaniel feasted on her beautiful body, smiling against her heated flesh when he won the contest between them. It had been difficult to hold back his own pleasure but he wanted Summer to completely enjoy hers with no interruptions.

He scooped her up in his arms as he sat up and pressed her forward until she was on her hands and knees. He growled at the sexy sight before him, managing to get himself out from under her body as he leaned forward to kiss the soft curves of her ass. He treated himself to a taste of her delectable body, his tongue finding her little rosebud and dipping inside to lick slowly before he kissed his way up her spine.

He was impaling her on his throbbing cock as he reached her collarbone, sinking deep and hard into her. She was so addictive his Summer. The moment he finished having her he wanted her instantly again. He stroked into her tightness, groaning loudly to match her deep moans.

"I can't get enough of you," he growled hoarsely, his cock plunging deep only to withdraw and sink back into her scalding heat.

She groaned and pressed back against him, her inner walls pulsing with pleasure as his rigid cock grazed her body hard with each deep stroke. She was as addicted to him as he was to her, her love for him transcending everything. She cried out loudly as she felt the tension coil in her stomach and knew she was seconds away from another mind blowing climax.

She shattered, her body exploding with ecstasy as Nathaniel rocked hard and fast into her, his cock expanding a second before he began to pulse deep within her once more. He growled his pleasure loudly, his breathing harsh and frantic as he ground his cock as deep inside her body as he could.

Hearts hammering loudly they collapsed to the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. "You seriously are going to be the death of me," Nathaniel groaned through tortured breaths.

"What a way to go," Summer laughed through her own ragged breathing. "I could do this all day long but if you don't have the stamina..?" She squealed with laughter as he smothered her mouth with his, a large hand connecting with her backside in a light slap.

"You'll pay for that remark," he laughed against her lips as she wriggled against him making his breath catch in his throat.

"Summer!" he groaned in exasperation as she tried to tempt him again with her luscious little body. "There is more to life than sex! You did just give me a list of all the things you wanted. Like a house, which will need decorated and furnished and all those silly little things. Then there's the question of which part of the world you actually want to live in. I suppose we need to discuss that before we buy a house. Oh, and how are we going to buy a house? We don't exactly have any money. Or are you just intending to use magic to achieve all that?"

Summer started to laugh and found she couldn't stop. She giggled until tears ran down her face, Nathaniel's quizzical expression just making her laugh harder. She had created a monster! Her beautiful vampire had no idea just how endearing he was as he started trying to plan their life together, his thoughts turning to such mundane, practical things like houses and furnishings.

"Oh God, how I love you, Nathaniel," she finally managed to choke out through the tears and laughter.

His expression was still completely perplexed but he smiled, his eyes lighting up with joy as he stared down at her. "And I love you, Summer," he whispered softly, folding her into his warm embrace and kissing her with a slow, loving joining of their lips.

Summer sighed and nestled against his chest, safe within his arms and the warmth of his love. They could discuss where they lived later. The future would take care of itself. For now she was where she was meant to be, where she would always be from this moment onwards. Safe in the arms of her beautiful vampire.

The End.