All Comments on 'The Sisters Ch. 02'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You guys are fuckin' nuts!

But I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely gorgeous if it were to be true

The way you tell the story looks as if it is a true one; it is the type of heppening any mature man would love to live the rest of his life: I do envy your luck! wishing to find in my own wife somebody that beautiful, so intelligent, and the sharing part of a loving sister coming along makes it the perfect relationship, where there are no restraints to true loving wives, doing anything that will please their man, who would try to go elsewhere? only an idiot! I find the story more than interesting, amazing, wishing I would find my own sisters to come live with me, right now; I'd love them like nobody ever has made love to them, sating their most inner delights, keeping them satisfied forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best story ever

This has to be the best ever story written on here and so full of romanticism and love - kept me enthralled from beginning to end - absolutely beautiful. Makes such a refreshing change from the usual 18-20 year old lad fucking from morn 'til night from start to finish - usually hung like a donkey and shooting off more times than Saturn rocket.

Brilliant - just brilliant - you should turn it in to a film - it would be as good as 'When Harry Met Sally' and suck like.

Well done for writing something interesting, romantic and, above all else so very enjoyable.

1950oldracer1950oldraceralmost 13 years ago
Great

Great way to end....... well done..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it:

You three have a beautiful life together and may you continue for the rest of your lives.

What ever you do or feel do not give it up. Love from a reader.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Too much rote.

Sorry, part one was romantic and didn't dwell to much on the unconventional (and extremely unlikely) relationship of "true love" with two sisters in three days. A wise choice.

This one just reads like a political manifesto with bullet points justifying the relationship and sex thrown in as an afterthought. That really belongs in the essay category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Old Saying

When you have nothing to day, keep your mouth shut.

This adds nothing to the earlier story. It may be a sort of outline or preface. It is not a story.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 10 years ago
Fascinating!

I read both chapters and liked them both. They were very well written. ( I loved that 'heaven's doorstep' description of a good orgasm!)

My negative remarks relate only to some of the comments I've read here. I often read stories on this site for pleasure and relaxation, and I'm sure that a lot of other people do, too. There tends to be a lot of similarity in the stories, and I am always pleased when I find something different. Don't the rest of the members feel that way, too? So why are these anonymous critics so negative toward the sisters yarn?

This author continues to be one of my many favorites. I hope he continues to write whatever he feels like. If some readers don't like it, all it takes is a push of a button to look for something else, either on a different subject or by a different author.

This is still a free country (unless you live in Massachusetts or California or the District of Columbia) and we don't all have to be the same, either in what we do or in what we like. Different strokes for different folks! That's what makes America great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, right...

This thing is hilarious. This guy is supposedly a genetic mutation of James Bond and Peter North. What a fantastical fabrication of male fantasy sold as a "tell all". There is an old saying, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.". I'm sure you've had some fun in your life, but don't expect me or any one else to believe this as a true story.

reader_3634reader_3634almost 9 years ago
My kind of story

I don't know why others that comment are so negative. This is a storey, a fantasy, that may (or may not) have some basis in reality. As for the content - there are many stories that focus on things that don't push my buttons (heavily into Anal, DP & BDSM) but I don't comment or negatively rate because of that. Different strokes for different folks. If people did not like the writing style (as much as I did) then it is fair to down rate but down rating because you don't like the basis or content of the story is just nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh brother...

What a freakin' crock...

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

I gave it 5 stars, I have no idea why people find this so hard to digest. Polyamory is a relationship status that is growing in our culture. All this bull about one man being with only one woman is a very archaic way of life in my mind. Weather it is one man and two or three women or two men and one women, as long as everyone in that relationship is committed to that relationship and happy that is all that should matter in life. I for one, have always noticed that when someone has something negative to comment about a story they always do it under the pseudonym of Anonymous. In my mind that makes that person to be a COWARD, afraid to say something which can be traced back to them. Personally, if I have something to say, I will say it to your face not your back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This sounds plausible. In a big, messy, diverse nation with 300 million plus souls, you’re likely to find at least one of most anything you’re looking for. Fourtysomethimg guy with more money than God finds two beautiful, creative, twenty something sisters who find him appealing? They’re so into him that they agree to share him? He has the financial resources that the three of them find a way to make a life together, complete with offspring? Yeah, I can see it. Like, I think, Albert Einstein, I’ve learned to use the word impossible with the greatest caution. If this really is a true story, I hope the years since it was written have treated these folks well. If I get to Boston and see a 60ish guy and a pair of attractive 40ish women out jogging, maybe I’ll stop and say Hi.

Hugo999Hugo999about 2 months ago

Enjoyed this well told

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous