All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 07'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 2 years ago

I didn't want to read this at first because all the descriptions were the same. I am loving it.

I really really hope she ends up pregnant, and I hope he marries Lady Emily. That way, he can have them both, and he can have their magic too.

TanukiTanukiover 1 year ago

Scarlet’s back story makes me love her even more. I agree with ellienora it’s better to give chapter descriptions but it’s ok to avoid spoilers. This needs to be a Showtime miniseries! It seems bdsm rather than non-con so far though.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader10 months ago

this main mc is just irratating.. he clearly is at odds with his desires.. and on top of that he still wants to forces his feelings, while sprouting about consent.. not taking into account her wants and desires.. this is some great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shouldn't he have figured out Emily is a font by now? Did he ever read/hear/see anything?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is impossible that a heir to the grown would be so uneducated about magic. He must keep Emily away from his dad otherwise he takes her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES