The Sky Kingdom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my confusion Scarlett smirked at me, "I thought this is something you might enjoy, it is called a ball gag Master...it's to keep me quiet while you ravage me."

My arousal was abundantly obvious as I took the items from her.

"Now Master, remember that I am still your slave and this is what I want," she purred while taking hold of my erection, "and so do you," she continued as she also held out the d-ring of her collar for me to clip on the leash before she spun around presenting her arms as I paused for a moment before duly clipping the cuffs together securing her. I quickly worked out how the ball gag was meant to be used and pushed it into her already open mouth securing it tightly. My arousal grew even further as I saw how sexy she now looked as she smiled back at me in the limited capacity she was able to.

Taking hold of her leash I gave it a tug and led her around the room enjoying the feeling of controlling her. After all the emotion of the revelations I wanted to find a way to take her mind off things so I led her over to the doorway putting her back against it. I then pulled her leash up and over the door before shutting it trapping the leather. In doing so I now had her secured to the door with her leash holding her upright by the collar unable to slip down. As I dropped to my knees, she just stared at me intensely as she drooled around her gag looking as sexy as her damp brown hair framed her face.

I proceeded to hook my fingers around the band of her thong and slowly drew it down her legs to expose her perfect vagina. Initially I ran the back of my hand up her thighs and over her folds as she squirmed and I felt the hints of her pleasure through our bond. The more I teased with my hands the more desperate she seemed to become as her crotch followed her cravings and I felt a rush at having her so helpless before me. With growing confidence, I even began to tease her puckered hole with my other hand and she jumped unexpectedly as I slipped a finger in. I was longing to taste her again and knelt under her as I ran my tongue up her pussy tasting her glistening sweetness as I did so.

I tried my best to feel for her coming orgasm and hold off but my inexperience got the better of me as I devoured her pussy and soon had her convulsing in my grip and had to hold up her weight to prevent her from hurting herself. By this point my erection was raging and the simplicity of opening the door released her leash as I pulled her into me kissing her neck as she moaned into me.

With my ever increasing need I pulled her by the leash over to the bed and pushed her down so she was lying on her front, feet still on the floor and bottom up in the air. She tried to look back at me to meet my eyes but I had let my inner beast loose as I proceeded to ram my raging cock into her tight but slick pussy. She felt perfect and I was soon pumping in and out as her moans of pleasure around the gag grew and grew. I lent forwards and deftly released the buckle as she was able to spit out her gag.

"Oh...oh...Master, fuck me...fuck me good!" she cried out.

I didn't relent and felt my orgasm building in tandem with her own as I licked my thumb before rubbing it against her puckered hole feeling her increased enjoyment through the bond. My orgasm was ripped from my body as I buried myself deep in my slave once more as she cried out in pleasure. As my pace slowed, she also came down from her high and I pulled out falling to the bed beside to look into her eyes. They were partially glazed over as she smiled back at me.

"Now that is what I meant when I asked you to tie me up and fuck me Master," she said somewhat deliriously.

Scarlett then pulled herself slowly back up as I was surprised to feel her mouth on my cock as she proceeded to clean me up while still bound. As she finished up, she turned to me with a content look, "Does this mean you will let me stay solely as your slave?"

"No, but we can definitely keep doing that," I replied quite exhausted by this point.

12