All Comments on 'The Sky Kingdom Ch. 13'

by Red24797

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PhraxiusPhraxiusover 1 year ago

Quite the interesting development; I look forward to seeing how it plays out - and to seeing how magic works in your world from the perspective of a learner (or two).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very cool continuation. I am worried about Emily. Here's hoping, she get's safely delivered to her master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this well crafted tale

EmanresEmanresover 1 year ago

This is interesting; I quite like the world building too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really cool story! I love the world building, it's supoer cool. I would love to see the main character take a step back and doubt if he has gone too far and see how that plays out and affects his interactions with others, just I'm afraid he's going to get too corrupted. Can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I meant in the ass." Would have been a good comment for her to finish the chapter on.

Wonderful world building - I love the combination of sex and fantasy and the plot is intriguing. I'm looking forward to how it continues.

james_danimejames_danimeover 1 year ago

It's rare that I find something that feels more like a proper novel that's just very adult-rated. The last time something on literotica had that effect on me was probably The Last Flowers.

I hope very much that I'm picking up on the right foreshadowing and you're setting this up to be an epic where, yes, things get very tense and Harry has spots in the narrative where moral corruption is leading him to teeter on the edge of a tragic fall, but, in the end, Harry, Scarlett, and Emily get a happy ending as their reward for heroically overcoming.

It would fit with the King's stated paranoia leading Harry into a position where the only way to save his own skin is to set himself on the path to claiming the throne, using that power to push society to reform to conform to his morals, and then holding it there until it stops trying to kill him to return to the power structure it's grown used to. Hell, you even set up to give them a means to counter how resistant society is to change with this line:

"Even though their gift already granted them longer lives, the cruel magic at work lent a boosted vitality to both the owner and the bonded which meant that they would be forced to suffer an even longer life at his beck and call."

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptrover 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter! Looking forward to the next one. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! And they caught her in the two rivers? Love the reference. Blood and bloody ashes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this story. But yes, you definitely need an editor. I have found multiple "issues".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the WoT references. Did you get the slave-sorceress idea from damane?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRed24797@Red24797
I'm new to writing and testing out some erotica novel writing on here. 21/03/24: Apologies for the delay. Sky Kingdom Chapter 24 has finally been submitted (24/03 small update - still waiting on Lit to publish but it hasn’t been rejected…yet) For those interested in chat, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES