All Comments on 'The Slave, the Snake, and the Sinner Pt. 02'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
I know you said it's purely noncon but

I enjoy the reluctance aspect way more. I hope there is something redeemable about Marcus and look forward to reading his backstory.

NoFillaNoFillaover 5 years ago

You are my absolute favorite author, no competition. Your female characters are such a breath of fresh air in the non-con category!!!! They're brave, intelligent, realistic women who also have sex drives...DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE THAT IS!? Honestly, I nearly cried when I found "Hostage of My Heart" - I'd sifted through countless stories starring women who evidently loved getting treated like shit, and then found Opal - a strong, smart lady who did what it took to survive while also getting violently fucked. I love Opal, and Catherine, and Samantha, and Cassia, and you!!

NoFillaNoFillaover 5 years ago

You are my absolute favorite author, no competition. Your female characters are such a breath of fresh air in the non-con category!!!! They're brave, intelligent, realistic women who also have sex drives...DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE THAT IS!? Honestly, I nearly cried when I found "Hostage of My Heart" - I'd sifted through countless stories starring women who evidently loved getting treated like shit, and then found Opal - a strong, smart lady who did what it took to survive while also getting violently fucked. I love Opal, and Cassia, and Samantha and Catherine and you obviously! Pls keep up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is this story finished??

Hi there,

Great story. Is there Part 3? What happened to them? Did they end up running away - in part 1 he was going to run away with her as he wants to keep her to himself????

IdlechitchatIdlechitchatover 5 years ago
Nicely Done!

Can't wait for the 3rd installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When can we read the 3rd installment?

Dying to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you okay?

I’ve been checking in a few times for the third installment. Hope all is well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ukrainian?

comical how unilinguals in their ignorance throw around letter groups they think are words in another language...

there was only one in this story, a transliteration of the ukrainian (probably russian as well) word for cunt. none others made any sense (and i will not fix them for you)...moreover, ¨da" is russian, for god´s sake.

author´s english, however, is good, but so is mine. the difference is that my ukrainian is also good, since i´ve been speaking it for my eighty years.

please stick to english, something you know. you seem to know about sex as well. keep doing that. one star for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...