All Comments on 'The Sleepover Ch. 03'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments
GioSoloGioSoloover 6 years ago
YOU’RE BACK!!!!

My absolute favorite story on this site was one of the first I read and it was your ‘My Virgin Sister’. Loved the first part of this, kinda forgot the second, and I’m so glad you added another. Thanks for being you brother

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Please More!

Would love to see more on this series and other series by you, this story could end up bigger having both sisters, the cousin, the mothers, and the friend's from the sleepover doing a reverse gangbang on him or a harem or polyamorous type scenario like in Six Times A Day or The Novelist or the Billionaire and the Sisters.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
It's so good to see a new story from you.

Thank you and Happy New Year

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now this is a surprise!

Never actually expected this story, or you for that matter, to be back! And what a comeback it is full of new discoveries, great sex, mom keepin' it real and kicking dad to the sexual curb, boyfriends with actual respect for their girl and lots of massages had. All in all a great chapter that did lack a bit of story progression but who cares when it just came back from the dead!

A 5*!!!!

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
one of the best Christmas presents ever!

and an awesome come back, thank you very much for not forgetting us and for giving us this amazing chapter. 5/5 straight one of the best incest stories for just getting dirty on literotica. no romance just getting dirty.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Wow

Could not put this down, I read all of it again and enjoyed it just as much. What a hot sexy story. I hope you ca keep going with it. It would be a shame to stop here. I think Lauren and her brother should end up together with Rachael as a permanent trio. They can then work on making some babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
welcome back

samslam....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

kinda sad that Kristina was just dumped out of the story and replaced by Rachel... :(

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
Awesome return

Thanks for continuing this story Sam, and what a way to do so!

I personally am glad you didn't go down the mother/father path you hinted at in the 2nd chapter. Sad to see Kristina go (for now) but i think Rachel fills the gap, so to speak.

I hope you continue with this story in the future, Cheers 5*

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 6 years ago
What a story...

I read the first installment.. the slumber party, quite awhile ago (in fact I have reread it several times)....a couple of days ago I ran across the second installment, I hadn't quite finished it yet and when I came back today..... There is a brand new chapter to read.... I expected a different ending to the second installment.... but with the twist and turns with the stories that this author writes about I can only assume that we are far from finished with this tale..... Just do not make us wait so long for the next chapter....

ZazaH21ZazaH21over 6 years ago
Thanks Sam!

When I read the first 2 installments I was drawn in and I reread them over and over so after reading this one I'm beyond excited for what else you will write! You remain my favorite literotica author.

nudetexannudetexanover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Loved the story so far. Can't wait for the rest of it.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Great addition

I am thoroughly enjoying this series. The addition of sexy Rachel adds a nice dynamic. Looking forward to more fun

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
Favorite!

This is one reqson you're my favorite author. I can't likejust one of your stories. So the solution is to Favorite the author, right? 😁😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I am so glad you made the mom back off and removed the father from this. This is a story about a guy and his sister, after all...

Next episode pregnancy? <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Fuck that anon. Get the dad and mom involved. Fucking losers and their 'only brother sister' love.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 6 years ago
Fuck that, etc, etc ...

Leave Mom & Dad out, get Kristen back in! Well, maybe that'd be a bit much. 🤔

But the story line sure has gotten hotter! ✨ 🎆 Can't bitch about that!

Maybe I can bitch about how much time there's been between the last chapter and this one, but I don't think it'll get the next one done and submitted any quicker.

Just hope to see it soon!

Thanks for this one. Voted 5. Instant Favorite.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
So good

This series is amazing, so glad you decide to drop the parents, it really wouldn't have been as good with them in it. Love, love, love it.

Hope to see another chapter.

All the best,

Tanhors and family.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 6 years ago
No Kristina? Seriously?

I loved reading the first two chapters of this series, in fact I have them saved in my favorites. So I was very surprised and excited when I noticed that you'd recently uploaded a 3rd chapter. However, like ordering an advertised product off of Ebay and not getting it, I was disappointed literally from the beginning of this chapter. While the sex scenes were still really hot, and I had no problem at all with you having the Mom decide to not get involved, but also not involve the Dad as well; my disappointment stems from your sudden and unexplained decision to remove Kristina from the group just to replace her with Rachel.

Don't get me wrong, Rachel seems like a cool and exciting character so far, but I just can't understand why you would have Kristina leave Brandon & Lauren to hook up with some faceless virgin from her high-school. I mean the chemistry those three had with one another was incredible and a key focal point of the first two chapters. Not to mention Kristina was clearly into Brandon (just as much as Lauren), as well as the fact he was the one who popped her cherry. I'm sorry, I just don't see the logic or how it benefits the story in any way to have removed her, especially with no explanation given whatsoever. Especially since you haven't done anything with Lauren's friends since the first chapter either.

I would never tell another author what to do with their story, but I sincerely, truly hope you bring Kristina back into the group. She simply belongs with Brandon & Lauren.

RestlessAshRestlessAshabout 6 years ago
Welcome back!!

Haven't read it yet but welcome back! Cant wait for a chance to read.

VendrixVendrixabout 6 years ago
Wow

Please continue the story! Would love to see them with their parents.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Carry on!

I've read all the chapters and I love this story (and your writing in general). It has a captivating story, interesting characters and a comfortable, polished writing style. Please carry on the story.

I'm definitely a new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Triumphant Return

Thank you so much for returning to this series. I've come back to your listing every couple weeks since I originally read the first two chapters hoping and praying for another installment, and you didn't disappoint. I may mirror the sentiment that Kristina playing a larger roll in the story would be nice, or the return of Alex or Kaylie (sp?) would also be great. No matter what path you take with this story, know that it has not gone unappreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so many possibilities for more chapters.

i do sincerely hope you will keep this series going - the possibilities with the other girls from the first chapter are really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Woo, a sweet return

Dropping the parents was a good thing, I think - it seemed as forced as the mum was feeling, honestly. Dropping Kristina with no backstory or reaction from Brandon was not such a good thing, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Rachel is hot & fun, and made the thing enjoyable, would just like a little nore emotions thrown into any future chapts. Thanks for doing more!

hawk200377hawk200377about 6 years ago
Needs another

This story like the last 2 was pretty good only thing wrong with this chapter really is the back story on Kristina leaving the picture should have had 1 so we the readers would have known how it came to pass as far for another chapter which it needs cause you left chapter 3 too open to end it now I would add more emotional aspect to it from the characters maybe throw a little jealousy in there from the guys sister cause as stated in the first part of this chapter he has always had a crush on his cousin could lead to a ending point of he has to choose between the two just some ideas for chapter 4 and one of many possible endings

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Mums

Jealous? I reckon she would love to join in! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! + ♥♥♥♥♥for the incestuous sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting

We need to see the parents getting in the loop, hopefully soon, usually I don't wait on incomplete plots, I Prefer the author to prepare the story fully before publishing, but I'm WAITING for the next, if it's not the last, please publish all together, don't leave me hanging ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What's next?

Does the mother walk in on Lauren, Rachel, Kristina, and Brandon? Does Kristina break up with her boyfriend and return to her siblings?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best trilogy I've read in a long time

Great stories. I don't usually invest in the longer ones but these were well written and hot!

Tron4122Tron4122about 6 years ago
Please continue

Love the story and was glad to see it back. Keep up the good work.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Such a great continuation of the series

First off, thanks for not getting the parents involved to much and I hope you continue to leave them out if you decide to write another chapter. Secondly, like most others, i do find it odd that you just dropped Kristina like that very unexpectedly. I hope that after Rachels internship she will go off to live elsewhere and Kristina gets frustrated with her shy bf and comes back into the mix. She obviously loves Brandon and Lauren, and they were her first experiences for everything sexual. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the next chapter like we did for 3. Great work and 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Any way you can reintroduce Alex and Kylie into the story?

The more the merrier!

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago
Boyfriend

Why wouldn't Kristina bring his bf over here to get help with taking his virginity? Eventually the shy boy would become Brandon's apprentice at judging Duelling Pussies online shows.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonalmost 6 years ago
Like how your keeping it a harem

Keep it up and keep the other dudes out

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
What's next?

Will Brandon get his two sisters and his cousin back into bed with him at one time and use fisting to have them so addicted to him that they can't quit, ultimately leading to the mother joining in to see what has them addicted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more

Are you working on another story? i would love to read Ch. 04! thanks and keep writing!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful, Marvelous .........

What a sexy and well crafted trilogy! You had me from the first page of Part I. I gave each section five stars but have waited until now to leave some thoughts.

First, I'm happy you lost the parents early in Part III. That was a bit much and I usually do not read a story if I know there is intergenerational incest. However, that does not extend to sharing and group sex. Those I love and your descriptions were nothing less than thrilling. I am encouraged to note that you posted Part III barely six months ago. That gives me hope that there will be additional chapters. If so, I would like to see Kristina back on the team, with or without her beau. And perhaps you could reprise the girls from the slumber party? Just some suggestions. Peace, Oedipus Erectus out.

RaiderangelRaiderangelalmost 6 years ago
Family❤️

Quite an erotic story. I loved the discovery of there parents. It was so hot when mom got involved. I wished her participation continued. 💦

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

will there be chapter 4? i loved this story. great sex, great characters, well told. i hope you plan on adding another chapter or even 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Continue

Please for the love of god continue this series. I just can't get enough of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG!!!

As the previous Anonymous comment said, "Please for the love of god continue this series. I just can't get enough of it."

Nothing says it better than that!!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
more?

maybe their little half sister will join them? please

Johnny_007Johnny_007over 5 years ago
Wonderful Erotic series I've come across here!

I hope you can add many many other new experiences too, bringing in new characters from their families as they grow up :) That'd make this an awesome Marathon-running series!

daddysgoodgirl31daddysgoodgirl31over 5 years ago
Wow just wow

I usually prefer force and pain in my incest stories but this is a great story. Most of the time I find just the sex scenes to read but I read all the stories from start to finish. Your great at painting a picture and you really made me love the characters. Please continue to write more in this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe they could.....

Maybe they could explore anal sex in the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surprising and satisfying, as most of your stories

I was hoping you would drop the parents, but I was unhappy when Kristina left, such a sweet, insatiable vixen. Rachel was a great addition, and I couldn't believe when I reached the bottom of page and started to click on the next and there was a big 8 and nowhere else to go.

you probably hate when people try to write stories for you, but I would like to read more about the no-underwear-under-the-clothes and taking advantage of that for fucking,and bringing Kristina back for an occasional four-way (without the boyfriend). But I wouldn't be surprised if you introduced a sexy space alien who is Brandon's half-sister by a secret abduction and sperm extraction from his father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
other girls

can you bring back the other girls please? i want alex and kyle to cum back

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m so horny for Lauren

I wish she was my older sister. She would love what I would do for her. Brandon is so respectful and gentle with his girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Budding porn star????

You know, you know, in case Rachel ever gets tired or bored with that Sports Therapist job. There may even be one more potential porn star. in Lauren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alex?

Can we please get Alex back for a fuck in the next chapter... Or maybe have it about her? Just saying.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 5 years ago
ONE MORE CHAPTER

You need to add at least one more chapter... You Absolutely MUST get Mom in there... with Rachel and Brandon.... and maybe one or 2 new twists... but MOM for sure..!!! HOTTTttt...!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finishing

Could it finish with one or both girls getting pregnant to really make it family😉😉

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 5 years ago
When are you going to continue??

This is a great story... you need to keep it going...lots of great story lines left...

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Insane

You have out done yourself with this installment. It may be the hottest story I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Generous family affection

Volcanic lust that consumes everyone in it's path! This is why people love incest stories so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Write more

Please write more! I’ve been waiting and checking often

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Another great author that left this site

It's too bad we didn't get a finish for this story.

I will have to admit, it went a tad squirelly when they found out about mom and dad and the neighbors and then mom joined in.

Plus it seemed odd that a revved up Kristine could shut down her half brother and sister when her boyfriend hadn't been giving her any. I mean she went from Full Throttle to nothing but yet still was able to resist when she had the opportunity with zero chance of ever being caught?

Oh well, another great story and author bites the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Write more

I love the story please write more I really want to know what happens between these two siblings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

WOW. Great material.

More please Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

Story well written and well read!! Good storyline with good character development!! Loved reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I would have missed this fine story

if mrdouble server had not crashed. Somewhat simplistic it would have been better served by all ages moved a few years younger but seems that is no longer allowed at literotica. damned shame. that's why I don't frequent this site much any more and I pay a premium to read realistic FICTION stories.

MarsiliusMarsiliusabout 5 years ago
Kristina

I'm in love with Kristina and her sweet teen pussy. Please bring her back into the fold. I know it's not allowed because of the age of Kristina's sister Angela but in time it would be great if she too could join the incestuous team and Brandon take her virginity like he did Kristina. She could by accident somehow see Kristina's video

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DONT STOP TOOO GOOD

I LOVE IT AND MMMMMM

NaariahNaariahalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story

This story was so well written and erotic.

I didn't want it to end.

Looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow !!

This is so far my best read on literotica !! I want Lauren , Rachel and mom too !! Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so hot

I have read and re read this series over and over again PLEASE I WANT MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

munsonr1940munsonr1940almost 5 years ago
Love this series

Well written and very believable. Please continue the stories and wouldn’t mind seeing more of Mom and Dad. Rachel is fantastic in the last installment. Nothing better than a woman that likes being on top and fucks hard with her own needs taking priority. Once again a great series and hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You are by far the best author I have read! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As a finale to Rachael stay have a similar competition like the one at the start. Bring back the half sister and the other two girls, could even have Josh as a second judge!

H

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 4 years ago
Great!

I have love the whole series so far. I saw you take feedback on board from previous comments and this storyline is stronger because of it. One editorial note - jerkily needs a thesaurus. I would love to have Ashley and Kylie come back too. Well done new favs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love the chapters pretty well! Big brother getting into some virgin asses would be a great next chapter! The whole idea of them putting/selling their videos on the internet though is a huge turnoff for me personally. I dunno, I've read it in other stories and it left a bad taste in my mouth, I don't mind me and my sisters/cousins being little sluts with each others, but we're sure not whores! :)

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
5 Stars But.....

I liked the story and all but please decide on a few things, stop removing characters and bringing in new ones. You had Kristina until you added a bf for her which is fine i guess and now you added a cousin either keep her involved or get rid of her and make it just Lauren And Brandon. i dont like the fact that Lauren and Brandon are so willing to just fuck new people amd all. i want to see their relationship develope between either the two of them or them and Rachel. i HOPE you dont have them uploading videos as its just a massive No No for me. this is turning more into just a mutual fuck between siblibgs then true love. my advice is develope the Brandon And Lauren arc and try keep hem with each other rather then willing to fuck so many other people as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

This series is fantastic!!! I hope there’s more to come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The series and commentators

I love the series. It is Oh So Hot! But, I think some of the commentators scared you off from a promising line of erotic thrills. I think inter-generational sex is just fine and that line of erotica should be reintroduced. Don't make it the whole story line, but include some in new chapters - so that readers who enjoy that thought can partake and others can skip over it to get to the familial youth incest portions.

WW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot series

Loving the series in general, glad you left the parents thing out as that really didn’t seem to fit well. The addition of the cousin is interesting, though why you needed her when you already had Kristina is a little puzzling. Really not sure about the making and selling of porn videos. Seems unlikely they would risk getting caught by exposing themselves to the world when they have tried to keep their relationship secret so far. Agree with one of the other commentators that some anal experimentation would be exciting. Might also be fun to bring the friends Alex & Kylie back as Brandon will need a girlfriend from outside the family to maintain appearances. Maybe bring Kristina and her new boyfriend into the fold, could make for a nice bit of dp action with an extra cock for the girls to play with. Keep up the good work, really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
how and where are alex and kylie?

move in the next story back to the first chapter with the 4 girls maybe get also some younger sisters from them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series

Enjoyed all three chapters.

Observation, not criticism... With all the combinations, Ff, MF, MFF, interesting that no MM sexual activity.

Clearly, that's your choice and preference.

Keep up the good work

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanabout 4 years ago

Great series. I enjoyed it all. Wondering when the next chapter comes out. Want to read when all of the girls and Brandon get together with Rachel and the fucking continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Love the story. I hope there’s more to come

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Hot.

Leave Mom & Dad out, get Kristen back in! Explore more between Rachel, sisters and brother.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Last Chapter.

The Last chapter was printed 3 years ago, must not have plans to continue. Darn, was a nice brother-sister romance. The author might have ruined the story line if they continue.

redking2882redking2882about 4 years ago
well written just missing something

I really enjoyed the story. I just really wish they got everyone involved and saved a chapter for Rachel. I was actually disappointed we didn't get to read why Brandon and Kristina broke up and what the parent's reaction is. I think there was a lot left on the table but still a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One Of The Best Sequels Yet

Really enjoyed your continuation of the original Slepovr Story. It was Excellent! Thanx for the Read!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
Must agree with Redkings comments

So much left out and unanswered questions. It’s a shame you didn’t continue on with this story there’s soo much more you can do with it......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue!

So many ways this story line could go... there is another half sister to add into the fold. More interaction with the original group, I'm really surprised they haven't cum again after that first weekend.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Great job with this! How long before the mom's and dad's get involved.

Do they tell their web-viewers that they are related?

Are their faces going to be identifiable?

Who knows what evil lurks in Samslam's mind?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best of Three

This is the best of the series. Maybe all of them are a bit to quick with the reloads and too many simultaneous orgasms, But it is fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need another chapter

Dude love the story its fucking awesome really would like to read more of it

Oh and maybe bring Kylie & Alex back in one of the chapters wouldn't mind a another fuck party with all 4 teenagers & the hot cousin

Please right on samslam

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
In the end....

Brandon just becomes a "boy toy". This is what happens to all the stories where the women are all Bi. Typically bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

absolutely love this story, and would also like to have another instalment.

I would love to learn why Lauren has a jealousy-thing with Alex; have her resolve it, leading to the obvious and desired conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just amazing!

Gasp! More, please? Much more!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Fantastic.

This is my second time through the story, and I'd forgotten this chapter. I was half expecting it to get repetitious, but with Rachel instead of Christina, but not so!

LOVING IT!

ausvirgo (Literotica Beta won't log me in).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

DAMN that is amazing, I this might just be my new favorite story. I hope there is more.

I want to see the trio get famous online, I want to see Brandon and Lauren fuck their parents, I want to see Kristina dump her boyfriend to get back with her half-siblings,

I want to see how the family deals with the resulting foursome, I want to see what happens after highschool graduation.

I sure hope there is a part 4 in the pipeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue this story. As someone else said, Kristina should dump her bf and join her half-siblings for a foursome. Lauren and Kristina should seduce their dad so Brandon can fuck his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow...just wow

Nice storyline. Hot sex scenes. After all the talk of tight asses and assholes I thought there would be at least one anal. Glad Lauren didn't go with her dad. Sad to see Kristine opt out. Internet videos, not so fond of the idea. If I was brandon I'd be too selfish to share Lauren like that.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Great story so far BUT

This story is far from being finished, there’s soooo much more you can do to this story. You could quite easily write many more chapters, but will you..... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Great story. Needs more chapters hope there are more cuming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous