All Comments on 'The Slut in Room 101'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fun plot, so-so humor

HDK is the reigning King of the doofus husband humor, had I not read his incredible stories I would rate this higher than "4 grins"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Excellent

OH YEAH. Fucking cunt. Fucking stupid cunt. She called her husband stupid? Who's the one going to jail for murder. She thought she was so high and mighty. So much more intelligent than her husband. HA

Now he gets everything, plus the pretty detective and the widow of the cheating prick dr. asshole. She gets prison and a new bunch of fuck buddies, prison style. HA

Poetic justice. Five Stars

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 10 years ago
I gotta agree with wifey on this one

BOTH OF THESE GUYS ARE SOOO STUPID!!!!

I still h8 the bitch but she has a point, neither of those two were rocket scientists and Johnny was pretty conceited calling his friend dumb. It ended well at least...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
mouth breathers as far as the eyes can see !

This is delicate territory because a: whip-smart author is speaking in voice of narrator with sub par intelligence and using him as de facto(ry) hero . This guy is not that noble, definitely not too bright and yet he's logical recipient of any sympathy audience can muster, a half-wit antihero of sorts.

Fun seems to be primary objective in this story, as opposed to polished tale. The characters are mostly mile wide and inch deep. I was reminded of Fargo's lighter moments or ' Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight' . The characters were thin but story built up well. I admire the author for trying something new.

There were definite chuckle-worthy lines. No howlers per se , as can be found in best of cpete, FD45 or even Slirpuff. Nice job overall, I unfairly expect a bit more out of this author. Still this was very worthy attempt to wed humor and mystery which only KK has done in Literotica before to my knowledge.

This author could be challenging that worthy author shortly in this field with a bit more practice. Kudos again for FM challenging both himself and readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this could be made into a movie

reminds me of the HOME ALONE pair of misfits... thanks for the smiles this morning

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
great story

I enjoyed this. The humor was spot on. Always love a FM piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your Record speaks for itself...

I enjoy EVERY story you write, and am ALWAYS excited to read a new one from you.

THANKS!!

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Dumb and dumber.

Just didn't feel like it got out of second gear. 3*

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
SIMPLY BRILLIANT!!

Wow was that a fun ride! Have always been a fan but this one cements you at the forefront of the LW writers without dought.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
Just didn't connect

Characters were too absurd for me. Billy was an idiot and the husband seemed to get dumber every paragraph. Add in that the wife seemed to be so disgusted with the husband that there was no way he could not see it and the whole thing ended up falling a bit flat.

I did like the idea and pacing. it was the details of execution that didn't let it work for me.

A rarity on FM's part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not what I expected

This was a fun story to read. I enjoyed the fact that there was humor and even though the revenge did work at the end (by shear luck). I kept wondering how these two even knew how to breathe. Nice job!

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Nice!!

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SLUTS IN A ROOM

lets play musical chairs. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks for the story.....

A nice cliff hanger. I thought it was going to end differently. Did not expect the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chuckled more than a few times,

thanks for the fun!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Cute

A pleasant diversion, :-)

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Uh, NO!

Love your writing but the DA is not going to look the other way. Lured the doc

To his eventual death. Accessory to murder, kidnapping, assault, etc. 5* for

The ride and writing ability, but, no!

phill1cphill1cabout 10 years ago
Wonderful...

oh, right...

chuckled aloud many times.

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

A great amalgamation of comedy and drama into a whodunit. Thank you.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
FM is evolving and growing.

He knows he can write revenge stories all day long that readers will slap high marks on, simply because the cheating bitch gets her due. Writers, for the most part, have to grow. Maintaining the status quo is really backsliding, for a writer. FM is honing his craft, stretching his wings, (Place your own metaphor here) and he will be a better writer for it. Us readers will profit as well. I enjoyed this story, although the cops seemed to be the really dumb ones for not catching our hero and Billy renting the room, sleeping in it for a night, and duct taping the guy to the chair. Two dummies like that would have left a lot of clues, like the desk surveillance camera. Still, the story was fresh and funny and I liked it!

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
5*

A well written and fun story.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 10 years ago
SORRY, NOT UP TO YOUR USUAL QUALITY OF WRITING.

I think you must have spent all of 5 minutes to write this.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 10 years ago
SS06 should love this

The husband is dumb as a post. SS06in reverse and yet the universe rights itself. I can't write tragic comedy but FM can. Just love this, smart witty and ingenious. Looking for more.

textosteronetextosteroneabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed it.

The bumbling husband and his idiot friend were amusing.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rumblin' stumblin' blithering idiots!

Pretty funny stuff. Well played. Entertaining read.

DeYaKenDeYaKenabout 10 years ago
gave me a chuckle

Yep I liked it. loved the way each looked down on the other for being stupid. Yes I figured out who the villain was early on, but that wasn't the point was it. It was a fun romp from start to finish, and I loved it.

Some folks roll out the same old tale where only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Francis likes to explore different angles and more power to him for doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
God truly loves fools

Very amusing. Kinf of a porn abbott and Costello.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes yes !!!!!

Wow how refresing not one dick sucking or cum eatting fagget husband .got cheating slut gone and didnt have wear panties or watch and got lots of laughter . My hats off to you. Dagoatmandavid said it cya later 5 stars

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
You are the best.

What a fun story.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
A fun read

Shades of "Fargo" as one comment mentioned, and also a little taste of "Dumb and Dumber" These to characters were amusing to read about, but in the end, Doris wasn't any smarter than Johnny or Billy. For starters, she fell for the slick lines of Dr. Fisher. She was every bit as dumb as they were. Monica saying that she would stop by the dealership, and saying right in front of Doris was a nice little ending.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
IMHO

Barely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Ending kinda sucked, but great story overall!

DB71DB71about 10 years ago
Bwwaaaaaa Haaaa

Oh this was funny. I kept thinking of Scooby Do and Shaggy. All it needed was for Doris to say, " And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
funny

FM,

Always appreciate your stuff. This kind of reminded me of a pappatoad or JPB story,

different style than what you normally do.

Was funny.

Thanks.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
This one put a smile on my face this afternoon...

Not sure why this woman married who she married, but folks probably say that about my wife all the time. Great story! These two should end up as a series - kind of like Fred and Barney or Jake and Elwood.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Very Amusing

BTB but without the victim having to be guilty of anything. The DA has an appropriate fish to fry. Joe and his buddy have to be the most ignorant and slow thinking on the planet! I wonder what the detective saw in Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Who are you?? What did you do with the real

Francis Macomber ?

You wrote 'Honey Trap',' Vigilantes' ,'An Interview

With Superman' ,this The Slut in Room 101 is no

where near in excellence. Damn, I guess you were

having a bad day.

The whole story was stereotype and cliche !

Lets see 1) dumb and dumber his buddy. 2) cheating wife 3) the philandering lover 4) his neglected ,alcoholic wife 5) the good guy detective

who just happens to check an e- mail and saves

the day! Did I miss anyone ?

The story was telegraphed the moment the Dr. wife explained ".. he can't keep it in his pants."

I'm not disappointed. Good heaven we all have

our bad days.

I know, I know LW is all about the stereotype

but this story had no emotional pull. In fact , I

was waiting for the humor, satire to start.

Enough said . Will happily await your next offering.

Your talent is a gift that needs to be used. Especially, after a bad day!

AMerryMan

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
5* story

Different type of story from you, but still 5*.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
LOL

I hope you will publish your stories on SOL (storiesonline dot net)......untill this 5 *****. Ha, Ha, Ha Joe gave his pistol to Doris...he is not too smart...... If you published your stories on SOL you should publish "Six O'Clock News Slot" first.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Raréy genre

First it all, the story showed that rarly genre, when the killer of the lover boy or the cheating wife is not the husband and the husband does not know who is the murderer, but at the story end.

BigK10 and c1992w wrote such story.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Unfortunatelly

Somebody mentioned Papatoad. Papatoad lives, but he had eye operation and the operation was succesful, but his sight good for the ordinary life only. He can not see well the near thing as PC...........So he could write stories but he is not able to write..........

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
***

What we got here is Laurel & Hardy or Abbot & Costello. Johnny must have an IQ of 70 minus. Quite amusing. Oh, right! Cheers!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Cute ... Tennessee Williams would be proud!

Kinda like an English Bulldog. So ugly it's cute. And just about as sexy!

"Oh, Right!"

4*

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

katranmankatranmanabout 10 years ago
Gotta Love It

Not your best but a very fun read just the same. Just the thing to brighten my day. Worth all 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cute and sweet entertaining farce.

When he emailed from the wife computer you gave away the answer to this farce, know the wife was the only one left who did it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

not only a cheating slut but also a killer oh well no saving that marriage

njlaurennjlaurenabout 10 years ago
Sorry,Frances

For once, I didn't like one of your stories, this one left me kind of saying "eh?". The husband was a moron, the wife, well, was a bitch, but it ended up coming out like a story written by someone with far less skills then you. It wasn't a farce, either, it just didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OK

I really like your stories but this is the least favorite of any of them.

Not really much of a plot and the characters were stupid, not funny.

Everybody has an off day so keep on writing. Your stores are, usually, better than 99% of the others I read.

avidfaavidfaabout 10 years ago
I wonder

if the reader's proclivity to appreciate the humor in this tale varies in proportion with his IQ?

A very big chunk of LW readership is distinctly of the knuckle-dragger variety, and I suspect the closer the reader is to the protagonist's IQ level the less humor they found in this story.

I thought this was hilarious in the vein of Dumb and Dumber or Beavis and Butthead. I mean, I was rooting for the guy, but I was also hoping he wouldn't walk into a wall on the way to the motel.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun and Entertaining

It was nice to read a revenge story that was NOT completed with beyond military precision... Yes, the main characters were not the brightest lights, but not everyone is an engineer, doctor or entrepreneur. We all "know" these characters, and I think it gives a greater reality, to the picture perfect characters some seem to dis this story over.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

An interesting and fun read. Five stars.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
passive insult?

avidfa, why not come out and say that you think those of us who didn't think it was that funny are just too dumb to get it? It is better to be honest with an insult. People will still dislike you for it but least you're showing some honor.

I suspect it has more t do with other factors. I knew folks at MIT that liked both Dum and Dumber and B&B and others (like me) who did not. On the other hand, I do think Laurel and Hardy are hysterically funny sometime.

And I will note that while I did formulate the comment about honesty to imply that avidfa lacked honor, I did that simply for demonstration purposes. I know nothing about the guy other than that he posted this one comment. That would be way too little from which to draw any conclusions. There is no reason to assume that just because someone enjoyed something less than you did that they are any less than you are.

FM, sorry hijacking a comment for this. i will understand a deletion.

Marcie4youMarcie4youabout 10 years ago
Good!

I could not stop reading....

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
A Fun Read

Nice little read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Resident vs Avid

Is it just me, or did residentweavil get avidfa's comment totally backwards?

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed this story very much. It had mystery, tension and a plot. Super funny at the same time. Thank you for your work author.

greowulfgreowulfabout 10 years ago
A fun little romp

Kudos for stretching outside your comfort zone. I got the humor, and enjoyed the story greatly. Good to see the lighter-darker side.

Cheers

Wulf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

nice

cpetecpeteabout 10 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha

You gotta love it when a plan comes together....

Fun read-Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fun story

truly, had a lot of fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A challenge for FrancisMacomber

You are a great author, i have a (unfortunatelly true) plot for you:

A older(and somewhat famous) brother steal the fiancee(five years girlfriend) of the younger one(lets call him Mike).Mike only discovered that in front of a big family get together when most of the hosts(his father,mom,uncles and cousins) werent looking him in the eye.The family sided with his brother(and with his money and influence). He parted ways with all his family, and dont talk with any of them.That was 10 years ago.His former fiancee still hunts him, but he is moved on.

Next month, he will be married with a nice gal.I am his best man.

Paul in Rio(sorry for my english, i am from Spain)

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years ago
Criminy!

This is the author who wrote 'Funny You Should'? I don't see how anybody can complain about FM's writing ability. This was the most ridiculously stupid story! If this were 1954 he'd be a writer for I Love Lucy. Look at their staying power! This was a five! Big time!

Thanks. What a great way to break up an otherwise boring morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:-)

Lets hope she got the death penalty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My reaction

I usually enjoy and like this authors work. However , my reaction to this one is it is a bit of a silly and unrealalistic story. I could use stronger nagative adjutives but that would not be very nice on my part.

George in Omaha

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Dumb and Dumber meets Fargo.

Not a bad thing at all! I'd say this was funnier than most tales I've read on here. Great stuff, Frank Mac. Johnny and Billy were dumber than a box of bowling balls, and Wifey was as evil as you can get. But hey, at least the case was solved!

Oh, right! 5 Solid Stars!

Seek67Seek67almost 10 years ago
Funny and Entertaining

This beats the normal btb story. I enjoyed the humour and satire rolled into a true loving wives story. Please write some more like this one. Great read, 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it , nice to see some lighthearted ,fun , stuff posted on Lit.

big smile & lots of chuckles from start 2 finish .

proly should have been posted under humor & satire .

voted it 5 stars , isn't many Authors here that manage to write

Light storys & Dark storys as equally well .

would love to know the sort of week the Author was having when they wrote this.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lot of this fantasy writings

are ridiculously moronic,

1 star

OldpartOldpartover 9 years ago
A fun read

This has got to be one of the most funny stories I have read. Sort of combined the three stooges with a Lit BTB flavor. And this is in spite of being a more "typical" BTB fan. A tip of the hat to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

Fun, humorous, bumbling, the "Hello Kitty" note pad reference was a gem. Serious story and bumbling humor all rolled up into one tale. Thought it was kind of a dumb story when I first started reading it; but couldn't stop after I started. I guess I had to see how the author would wrap all of this up, ended up better than I thought. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not one of your better stories. In fact it is pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A dominant characteristic of the wives of your stories

is their abrupt, strikingly shocking, and often unbelievable personality changes. This undermines your story - these women often are made out to be near sociopathic robots. Much, much more interesting is the wife with a conscience that takes a wrong direction and so must wrestle with the mental conflicts these actions generate. Give us a few more such interesting women and along with your great plotting and writing skills you will be the top writer on Literotica.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I have to ask

do you find it more challenging or less to writer pathetically stupid people? I laughed at some of the smaller touches (the Hello Kitty notepad, for example). For the most part, I was cringing at their antics.

Still, thank you for the story. Had a couple of twists. I would take the above comment to heart. While I believe that women can be as cold blooded as all that, they are distressingly common in your world. Still, Heart of the Prairie was absolute gold.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
Can You Say

The 2 stooges meet the cheating murderous wife!

Not much of a fan of lucky stupid simple characters. The story had potential though, good work able idea.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
oh yea

although it's a serious subject I liked the light approach especially the interaction between Billy and Johnny. Not your best but a very entertaining read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh, right...

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Movie rights

This would be a great movie. A dark comdy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Movie idea

A dark comedy like Fargo? love the idea.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny story

Though she would have been better served to simply divorce him long ago. He was too stupid to put up much of a fight. Very funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Billy And Johnny Had Terminal Stupidity

Mercy killings are acceptable for Billy and Johnny. Good Story. Funny as they come. It looks like you have found your genre...humorous banality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i almost died laughing ...

a "hello kitty" notepad? OMG!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Wonderful ... but ...

Loved it. Woulda liked it better if the St. John River had gotten worked into it!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
COPS AND ROBBERS AND KILLERS

they are all to smart for their own good. TK U MLJ LV NV

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
I still enjoy this one.

It was pretty funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny

You seem to have a knack for writing characters that suffer from terminal idiocy. While it's endearing in a fun piece like this, it does get extremely dreary in the more serious stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Billy's stupidity

Is actually quite endearing. Good tongue in cheek story.

And as for Donna, I'd love to see the look on her face when the realization of the truth hits her! She was so sure of her own 'intelligence', and looked down on her 'dumb' husband. Wait till she realizes that She was out-witted by a half-wit!!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Pretty damn good.

Even if Jonny and Billy were dumber than a box of Hillaries, it was pretty funny how they stumbled into "solving" a murder.

It did make me wonder how an idiot like Billy figured out Phyllis was cheating on him.

But, oh well

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

that was a very amuzing story loved billy dumb as a box but a true and loyal friend!

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

this needs to be made into a coen brothers film, lickety-split.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 7 years ago
Oh please

Felt like keystone cops.... and Dorris is probably going to try an insanity plea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's like watching...

An episode of scoby do! Just too funny!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 6 years ago
Last paragraph

Last lines were great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent again

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Billy and our hero need to have other tales. They should try their hand at being private investigators. Hilarious story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hard boiled dick

Hasn't any commenter read Dashiell Hammet, Raymond Chandler, or Ross MacDonald? This was a great parody of the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Accidental hero.

I WAS CREASED UP READING THIS, FUMBLING CHARACTERS JUST GREAT, WOULD MAKE A GOOD SERIES ? THANKS FOR A 5* READ.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Not a 5

But damn close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG!

A "Hello Kitty" notebook? Totally insane!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous