All Comments on 'The Slut Marisa is Made Airtight'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jqhackjqhackabout 19 years ago
Nice Job

Thought the writing was great -- very descriptive and the words used seemed to capture the mood. I loved the dp scene at the end. Very hot.

techsantechsanalmost 19 years ago
Ditto

...the last set of comments are right on. Good storyline, well-written story, and nice twist with the DP ... well, actually it was a TP or QP (triple or quadruple) wasn't it? Now this story defines a slut in my mind. Just because a woman wants a little more than usual, maybe she gets a little outside her marriage or she likes to do a little swapping doesn't mean that she's a slut in my mind. This woman, who wanted every cock in sight and not just one way but at least two, that is a slut, a real sexual addict.

I love it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG

Oh my god GA, this is so so hot and horny. One of your best!!

FastEddie26FastEddie26about 16 years ago
proper hot

great story, short and to the point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Marisa would eagerly perform some Ass to Mouth

This hot story would even been better with some nasty Ass to Mouth. The men certainly would be willing to provide her with necessary ass-dipped Meat !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.