The Slut Marisa is Made Airtight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At almost the same time as Pete fired his load into Marisa's mouth, the man pumping into her cunt grunted and shuddered and Marisa squealed loudly when she felt the second load burst inside her body.

Marisa lifted herself up from the pool table and stepped down onto the floor. 'I need to ride one of you now,' she said as she looked for a suitable platform.

She saw a bench that would be perfect for her and walked across to it. Marisa's broad hips swayed as she walked and she could feel the men's stares burn into the skin of her ass as they watched her lithe movements lustfully. Cum from the two cocks dribbled thickly down her thighs and stained her stocking tops as she walked the short distance to the bench. Marisa smiled in satisfaction when she thought about what a total whore she must look.

A man lay down full length on the seat and held his erect penis upright as Marisa lifted herself up and held the head of the man's prick to her dribbling sex. She rubbed his stiffness against her hard, throbbing clit for a moment and then pushed him inside her opening. Cum dripped from her body and ran down the man's shaft as Marisa lowered herself down onto his hard cock, with dribbles of semen trickling down to stain the cushioning on the seat.

'More, I want more,' Marisa begged as she sat on the man's hard cock, fully impaled upon his stiff member. Marisa groped at her own breasts as she fucked, her nipples were tight and aching, and she squeezed her round tits roughly as her lust boiled deep in her belly.

One of the younger men approached and offered his cock to Marisa for her to suck. She greedily took him into her mouth and made short mewling sounds from around his girth as she fingered her stiff clit at the same time. The sound of Marisa slurping over the young guys cock was lewd and obscene, and a slick trail of clear drool hung from his cock head and the woman's mouth when she pulled her head away from his groin. 'Somebody play with my tits,' Marisa sighed as she held the young man's penis and wanked at his slimy shaft. 'Please, someone feel my tits.'

Several men stepped forward at the same time, all eager to feel Marisa's soft, pebble tipped breasts. Her teats were puckered and stood stiffly upright as the men mauled at her soft, swinging breasts. They plucked at her nipples, which caused Marisa to sigh and grunt as the sensitive points of her breasts tingled with pleasure.

'Uh huh, oh yeah,' Marisa sobbed, her voice catching breathlessly as her cunt contracted tightly. 'Uh...' she grunted. 'Oh God, uh huh... please fuck me, please.' Marisa felt her orgasm build swiftly and then cried out in ecstasy. 'I'm coming... yes... fuck... I'm coming.' Marisa's body convulsed uncontrollably as her orgasm scorched through her body, and the young man at her face hissed through his teeth as his cock spat thick cream onto Marisa's tongue.

Cum dripped down Marisa's hot cheeks and hung in thick droplets from her face before fat, slimy drops spattered onto the upper slopes of her tanned breasts. The second load on her face sent Marisa even further over the edge as her orgasm continued to wrack her lovely, golden hued body, as yet another man aimed at her and sprayed her wobbling tits and exposed throat with more semen.

'Cover me in it,' Marisa cried as her climax subsided. 'Cover me in the hot stuff boys. Use me, use me as your slut, fuck me and come all over me.'

The man inside Marisa's already sperm drenched cunt dug his fingers into Marisa's hips and added his load to the mix. He cried out and grunted loudly like a wounded beast as he felt the draw of his semen surging along his cock.

Marisa's carefully applied makeup was destroyed and her detailed hairstyle looked an unkempt mess as yet another of the men pushed his cock into her greasy opening. Sperm trickled down her thighs and left a snail trail of ooze along her dark stockings.

Once more Marisa was sat astride a lovely fat cock with her tits dangling above the man's face. She was just taking another cock into her mouth when she felt someone's hands grip her waist tightly. She felt something huge nudging at her anus and realised that one of the men was trying to stuff his prick into her ass.

'Oh God, yes!' she cried. 'Fuck my ass; that's so bad... so dirty.'

'Make the bitch airtight,' someone called. Meaning that Marisa should have all her holes stuffed with airborne cock.

Marisa felt the man behind her shove against the rosebud of her asshole. She felt her sphincter stretch as her body tried to reject the invading cock, but it was futile, the man's assault on her ass was relentless and Marisa soon felt the strange sensation of having her tight butt filled with meat.

'Yes, fuck me in the ass and cunt at he same time,' she groaned. 'It's so dirty, fucking me in my ass, but I love it... fuck me... please, fuck my ass.'

The man behind held Marisa's waist and began to fuck in and out of her stretched asshole. The man below could feel his friend through the thin membrane that separated Marisa's ass from her cunt as he tried to synchronise his thrusts with his colleague, while two more men thrust their cocks at Marisa's face to stretch her lips wide.

The American woman found herself being stuffed full of hard cocks from every angle The two in her ass and cunt kept up their relentless pressure and fucked into Marisa's abused body mercilessly. Marisa had cum and saliva smeared across her attractive face, as thick hanging drops of semen clung to her light brown hair and dangled thickly from her chin as she sucked on one thick cock after another.

It was a completely debauched scene. A forty one year old American woman dressed in nothing but semen spattered stockings and a pair of high heeled hooker shoes was being fucked in all three holes simultaneously. Men were stood by wanking their cocks, waiting their turn at whatever hole became vacant. Marisa didn't care, she took them all on. She spread her legs indiscriminately and allowed all comers to stab her cunt, arse or mouth as they saw fit. She took their seed wherever they spilt it, and the first gush of hot cum inside her ass gave her an intense orgasm.

It wasn't long before both Marisa's ass and cunt were leaking spunk. She had taken several of the men deep into both holes and had enjoyed the repeated sensation of their hot gushing seed being jetted into her body. Her face and breasts were cum drenched, and even more of the stuff was smeared thickly through her light coloured hair.

Finally, John the barman grunted as he crouched over Marisa's cum smeared body as he added his final load to the several that were already thickly oozing from Marisa's hot, inflamed cunt.

'Thank you boys,' Marisa smiled as she sat on the cushioned bench where she'd been royally fucked for the previous hour. 'That was just fantastic.'

John showed Marisa the upstairs bathroom and she tidied herself up quickly. She took time only to repair her hair as best she could, and to wipe her face clean of dried cum and other goo. She didn't shower, but just dressed again in her pinstripe business suit. She had a few drinks with the now dressed group of men in the bar before she caught the train back into London. They all wanted her to stay for some more fun but Marisa said she had to get back to her hotel.

On the forty minute railway journey Marisa sat in her carriage and savoured the feeling of the cum that dribbled out of her ass and cunt. She could smell the sweet, cloying odour of sex that clung to her sticky, cum soaked thighs, and she looked around to see if anyone else in the compartment could smell the strong musky scent of her debauchery.

As the passengers got off at the several stops on the journey, Marisa couldn't help but use her fingers to frig her tight clit when she found herself alone. She even kept up her manipulation when three men stepped into the carriage. The trio sat a few rows back from Marisa and she hoped that perhaps one of them would catch her with her hand up her skirt.

But that might be another story.

12