All Comments on 'The Slut Procedure Ch. 02'

by DeeperDown

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

You tell it well. Got me all hot and bothered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good but, as you said, Quick

This was a sexy read, and very well written. However, I kinda felt the transformation was too fast and complete(I know you said it was quick). I liked the idea of the machine transforming her, but maybe it should have been something where Robert would need to actively participate in while she was consciously hooked up to the machine, and afterward she would be just as she was at the end of the reprogramming in your story, or something where it took several sessions with her unconscious, and each time she woke up she felt her self become more reprogrammed. Please don't take this the wrong way I REALLY liked your story, but I have a friends that write and they agree that, although they like comments that say"Your story is GREAT" They kinda would like some feedback. Please keep writing, and this is also just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
needed more

It was a good read but your story was too short it could of used a little more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Would be better if the girl remembered part of who she was...

Would be better if the girl remembered part of who she was...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that was crap

Slow buildup, fast end. No satisfaction in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I thought it was good

But the ending was a bit too short. Could you consider making this into a series?

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 5 years ago
Kicked A Golden Retriever??

She deserved all this and more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When will the next chapter be published?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous