All Comments on 'The Slutty Elf'

by PTWinters

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!!

Wonderful story . . . well written, well paced and very erotic. Nicely done!

DCthuginasuitDCthuginasuitover 7 years ago
HELL OF A STORY!!!

I REALLY enjoyed your story!! VERY VERY hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WELL DONE! I reached orgasm already when she was just starting to suck the dean's cock, but I kept reading and enjoying the hell out of it all the way through! I can't wait to find out what Tara will do with Sherman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Very enjoyable. Just one "correction" ... it's the Buckeye State, not the Buck State.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part 2?

Can we have a sequel with Tara and Sherman?

Winzip042109Winzip042109over 7 years ago
Well Done !!!

Good Job.

Liked it a lot, good to the last drop!

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Goblins? Really?

I thought u meant slutty elf and Santa, goblins killed it. There wasn't much dirty talk, maybe u should add things like how the guys tell her what a whore she is or her describing how she feels more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sherman??

It would be cute to see the freshman get some love! :)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Taking unfair advantage of the situation

It seems that Tara was improperly attempting to influence the judges before the contest even began. Isn't that dirty pool, when the rule of most contests is: "Let the best-qualified man (or woman) win?"

Now that two of the three judges have been shamelessly "influenced," what chances do the other girls have? Seems to me that all the girls will have to do the same thing as Tara did, so they all have an equal shot at winning. :) It would serve those judges right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please...a sequel with Sherman!

A lovely 5 star story

Please yes a sequel with Sherman would be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No dirty talk

an inappropriate tag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWinters@PTWinters
401 Followers
P.T. Winters knew he was different when, as a teenager, he started buying trading cards of pinup girls from the 1950s while other guys were buying porn. The absurd situations depicted were much more exciting to him then just seeing nudity or sex. Now he writes dirty little s...