The Slutty Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dean may have started gently, but his animal instinct quickly took over and he began thrusting in and out of her, fucking her hard. With every thrust she was pushed forward. As the dean's cock slid out of her pussy, Larry's dick slid into her mouth. As she backed her mouth off of Larry's cock, she slid back onto the dean's dick. This rhythm continued for a while, Tara bouncing between the two men like wanton whore.

Tara couldn't have been more excited, she could feel her own orgasm beginning to build, and reached down between her legs with one hand to rub her clit. She exploded almost immediately, but her cries of pleasure were muffled by the dick in her mouth.

Larry, sensing he was going to finish, took hold of her head with both hands and began thrusting. The Dean, feeling the change in the rhythm they had going, took a cue from Larry and grabbed hold of Tara's hips. He too began thrusting. Tara was completely overcome, her orgasm continuing while she lost all control of both her body and the situation. She simply enjoyed the feel of both cocks as the men fucked her wildly.

Both men were grunting from the exertion, the incredible speed in which they were ramming Tara's pale, nubile body unsustainable. Larry finished first, his ejaculate bursting out of him and down her throat. Unable to back off of the cock in her mouth, Tara did her best to swallow as much as she could. Despite her efforts though, her mouth filled and Larry when pulled out her, much of his load pouring out at the same time. She gasped for breath, coughing as she took in fresh air. The coughing had an unintended side effect of tightening her body, and the dean felt her pussy clamp down on his cock. The sudden, extreme tightness of her pussy as he slide into her was enough to make him cum, and even through the coughing Tara could feel him spurt deep inside of her again and again.

When he was finished, the dean pulled out of her but Tara remained bent over for a few moments as she regained her composure. As the trio cleaned themselves up, Tara felt a wave of insecurity. "You, you guys know that was all part of my costume right? I mean, I'm not the kind of girl that..."

The dean cut her off. "Tara. Tonight you're not just a fashion design major, you're an award winning fashion design major."

She smiled. She knew she still had to be officially awarded the prize for best costume, but she was delighted to finally have won. Though she felt a little bad about how she had gone about securing her win. It wasn't really fair. At least, not to Sherman. Maybe she would meet up with him after the party, after all he was a judge too...

*

Thanks for reading. I read any and all comments (either below or via the feedback tab).

Also a reminder this has been entered in the Halloween Story Contest 2016, so any votes would be appreciated.

12