All Comments on 'The Small Package'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Dammit!.....

lack of communication?... Good story JPB

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
story sucked shit 3 years ago

still does.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A real tight story

Fast and to the point, good story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Author, I smell a dirty rat

A click of the mouse should get rid of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Agree, this story sucked 3 years ago & still does!

Writing for your own satisfaction is your choice, JPB. Commenting on your usual 98.9% wimp dogshit is our choice. The story sucks and your a typical fucked up idiot 98.9% of the time in your pathetic efforts and recycled bullshit. Try again, please because it is always entertaining to address such silliness. Your 1.9% non-wimp fan.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Where's the rest of the story

You can't just leave us hanging, there has to be another chapter, at least I hope so. Good story, good read, good flow, even if some don't like it, your story was well done. Thanks for the work.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Once in a while, a story has testosterone . . .

This story rocks! We'll ignore the possible charges against him (discharge of a firearm within city limits, assault and attempted murder when he fired a bullet towards his wife -- just try that one in New York sometime). Of course, the macho stuff is fantasy but it's a nice fantasy (for a guy, anyway). More of these, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
O.K.

But not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Have to agree

the story is not finished...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine story ending like most of JPB's work

I enjoyed your story. I read the comments for your stories first to be sure it is not one of your wimp or (in my opinion) gross stories. I liked the character development for both the husband and wife and I liked the ending at the bar. For those comments about it being unfinished, this is as good as it gets for JPB, actually it is better than most! This site has a "help us improve" going on. I've suggested that they ban commentors who indulge in personal attacks. Why even bother reading his work if you know you don't like it? I don't. Thanks JPB for your story, Ttom.

hrnicholhrnicholover 14 years ago
What's Next?

While not (read almost never) a proponent of terminal violence against a woman, I am in this case. This womans genes should be permanently removed from the gene pool.

In years past, the four would be given a dirt blanket and hubby could then find a mate who was prepared to be in a relationship.

The story needs closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Vulcan as always some of your comments are

off of center. Firing a firearm in a city. Since when is defending yourself a criminal act. It is their word against his and after being forcibly subdued and criminally detained and the tricks his wife pulled, he as in fear of his life. They came into the room where he was and treatened him and he fired a warning shot when he feared for his life. It's their word against his and my friends he is the victim. I am afraid besides the divorce actions I would have filed charges against all four of the criminals that assualted him in his own home. Ohio may be one of the weird states but most states allow a person to retain a firearm in their home for self defense. Of course some states and politically correct individuals dont want you to be able to defend yourself because the real victim is the poor criminal that is robbing you or attempting to kill you and you should be the innocent lamb to slaughter. I like Texas old law that basically said, if you catch your wife and a man in the act you can shoot both of them but cant take time to plan or organize it. Wow, with the right firearm you could take them both out with one shot!

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
The Future?

I hope there is a sequel. This story needs finishing,perhaps reconsiliation.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
Commenters: Hate to break it to you...

but this story has been posted (on another site)about a year ago and there is no sequel yet. JPB's style is to set up these situations (of course another author can e-mail him to write a sequel). If there is a reconciliation in the sequel it will be a hard sell. Betsy on a flimsy basis went out to recruit 3 guys to hold Rob down while she gets fucked probably repeatedly by the 3 men. These three strangers could have done anything to them and as Ben stated there would be little legally they could do about it. Betsy is just crazy so the sooner Rob gets away from her the better. One of the things I like about JPB stories is that there is a wide range of characters and situations. If Rob had been a wimp then the couple could have became sexually dominated by Ben. If Rob had escaped and Betsy was then raped Rob could track the 3 men down to get revenge. If Rob had let them have their way with her then...(INSERT) JPB - Thanks for interesting and different stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ENDING

NO ENDING BOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ENDING

NO ENDING BOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ENDING

NO ENDING BOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ENDING

NO ENDING BOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ENDING

NO ENDING BOB

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
It looks like a good consequences story

It is impossible to figure out what negative people are complaining about. Did they want it to go on until something that they could reject happened or they could officially label it boring? Really if JPB was not the author more of you would like it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

He should have shot the whore and all those goddamned motherfuckers

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Great Story (Then & Now)

Gawd - I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!! Please do not write any wimp out sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A lousy story Bob!

What the fuck was this supposed to be? How the fuck does a reasonable person get so fucked up and bent out of shape with no discernable proof? If she loved him, wouldn't she have asked him first? And if he loved her, wouldn't he have tried some romance instead of yelling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
needs more

This story actually lends itself to more. Don't leave your fans hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Ending is perfect.

You don't need to write another word.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Shame, that it cost the husband half of everything because of a little slut wife.

Every cuckolded man should be allowed retribution.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Unrealistic and too extreme

I gave it a 3.

The divorce doesn't matter. The marrage is like dating. They are both young. If it doesn't work out they find someone else.

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
doorknob or dwarnock, or whatever yer called, you are a complete ass

not extreme enough.

breaking of trust is breaking of vows. as well the minute she got nikked with the guys....infidelity. it dont pass the boyfreind test therefor it is cheating. cheaters always cheat and in the long run kharma is a bitch LOL

go back to yer sloppy wife dwarnock and eat the slimy stinky ropes of many mens semen out of her ugly stretched fuckhole. thats all yer good for you looser. you give men a bad name. yer probably a cheating woman tryin to give yer kind some kind of legitimacy. HAH!

not a bad story bud, a little better than your usual. really liked the ending.....except would have liked to see the ex hear that. about her almost gangbang. maybe she wont cheat on the next man(ya right!! LOL 99.8% chance she would do it again.....but im a romantic....and i cqn hope! LOL)

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read Bob!!

Your story your ending. Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
CHECK THE SCORE BOARD

down 1 TV and out 1 shrew of a mate. TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
FIVE STARS (It would not take)

She was a fool, also she was looking to fuck around. Whatever she got she deserved, and more. Fuck her and the horse she rode in on (but with someone else's dick!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Should've

Should've bounced the bitch to the curb when she killed the tv. That act was too psychotic to be considered normal behavior. She would most likely kill him in his sleep.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

That cunt was fucking nuts. She got what she deserved.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Abrupt,Lousy Ending

What is it with these twats?! They assume that just because hubby is away on business,and a couple of dim-wit friends happen to see him with a woman that he's automatically cheating? She couldn't call the husband of the woman after it was explained to her who it was? Why is it that whether they're doing the cheating,or think hubby is cheating,the wives in these stories act as if they have the IQ of a stone or the morals of a 42nd St. skank whore?! Does this kind of shit really happen?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
meh

Like so many others have stated, this really needed a better ending.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

I found the story very believable. the fact that people do things that are irrational under stress is documented everywhere. did she actually cheat, well the hubby has to decide that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was a very good story.

And it actually had an ending. A big ending. He gets divorced AND he finds out what was really going on! I can't say that about so many of Bob's stories. I'm actually kinda stunned. A real good story, with an acceptable, plausible ending.

GREAT STUFF BOB!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
what was going to happen

too bad he didn't record Ben telling what was going to happen. because if he told her what was said, she wouldn't believe it. she doesn't realize how close she came to disaster.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
One of the better stories on this site.

I come back and read it when I need a good laugh. As for the commenters that say it needs another chapter, seems to me that it is finished. I don't think the husband or the writer want anything more to do with Betsy. Woman is bat shit crazy and that's a fact. As far as telling her what Ben said, he isn't going to tell her anything at all. I noticed that Bob didn't give an update on her after the divorce and that means something. He doesn't write a story and the "forget" part of it that he needs to write. She is gone, history and never to be heard of again. Hubby was well within his rights to kill all three of the guys because even though they were invited into his house by his wife they laid hands on him and held him in a "threatening" manner. I don't know if he would have been justified in shooting his wife but hey he might have been so scared that he just missed them and shot her in her fucking head. I think that if he could have just gotten one man on the grand jury that knew her he would have been no billed within an hour.

Had to be another read for me and will be again when I need another "boost". Wish you wrote more about realistic interaction between the husband and wife and less "he'll put up with anything as long as she is pretty or has big tits". Got a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not bad but...

ended too soon. I would have liked to hear more from the crazy bitch. Still, it's much better than JPB's usual wimpy crap. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for a great story in LW section

So fuck off dear annoy ! If he got his GED he would still be light years ahead of your sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good one for a shitty day in lw

This is just plain Bob , when he's trying . Good story. I laughed out loud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another...

Another unfinished story.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

interracial?

either i missed something here or anony is fucked up

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
That's different.

A LW story without a cheating wife or a wimpy cuckold, but with the standard result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Anons about unifinished story

JPB doesn't finish half his stories. Seriously he is really bad at endings and doesn't finish a lot of the stuff he writes. It's best to skip this author entirely if you don't like that.

He is good at writing plots and instilling hate in you, but he can't end a story to save his life.

thebulletthebulletover 6 years ago
unfinished?

all of these burn the bitch rednecks complain that JPB doesn't finish his stories. But any intelligent reading of this story, for example, would realize the story had a very satisfactory conclusion. What do you want to know? Where did he move to? Did he get a new job? Did he eventually beat up the other two guys?

Who Cares??? The story was complete as is and it takes an idiot to think that it isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nothing for Ben

Ben arrogantly admits the three were going to rape the wife and guy just leaves that go?

For that instance, why didn't he nail ben when he caught them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear thebullet

Shove a chainsaw up your ass, turn it on and fuck yourself to death you judgemental, condescending fucking cunt

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I liked it...

...but it makes me think that Loving Wives should be called Stupid Wives. The rapist and his friends need to suffer, but maybe that's fodder for another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I should have known better than to waste my time on a JPB story.

The guy was going to rape his wife and he just sits there. No real end to the story as usual.

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 4 years ago

Once in a while you come up with a great story but too often you try to leave the ending to the reader. I can understand that sometimes but you usually end it too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another other Author with no balls....

This could have been a good story...but it was lefted so incomplete it is sickening....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Huh!!!!!

How do you get your half finished stories published?

What a waste of time both writing them and us poor idiots for reading them.

Shame we can't give negative stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused by all the criticism here

The husband conducted himself pretty well by LW standards. He confronted his wife about her attitude. He made it clear he did not cheat and explained the report she had received. Once the wife tries to force him to become a cuckold, he overpowers and humiliates her burly studs and throws.them and the wife's slutty ass out of his house. He refuses to listen to excuses from the wife and gets a divorce without delay. Finally, he states very clearly that he is not afraid of the embarrassed goons even if they are intent on retribution.

Other than the fact he could have tried harder to resolve things with the wife before she got obsessed with her femdom fantasy, I can find no fault or wimpiness in the husband.

The story is complete as written. No sequel required.

Good job, JPB. Thanks for the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WAT ATARTED OUT AS A GREEAT SORY ENDED UP NOT EVEN WORTH FLUSHING DOWN THE TOILET

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
re: Anon of 08/02/20

It's b/c for unknown reasons, too many Anons believe that every story must contain every minute detail of the divorce settlement, the court proceedings, and a full epilogue of exactly how sad and broken the wife was later. It's pretty easy to mentally copy-n-paste that tripe from the thousands of stories that do include such detail, but Anons either can't or won't do it. He freakin' shot a hole in the door beside her, and refused all contact, until contact dried up, and the outcome is still not clear enough to Anons. Prolly the same Anons that read 10,000 words and comment mostly on typos, while their own comments are grammatically worse.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That one sort of died in the middle of the road.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Do you hear that?

The writer just flushed the story down the Toilet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

All these people that complain about your stories leave me confused. Apparently they can't understand stories with words having more than four letters . . oops, guess this will baffle them too! Thank you for your story Bob.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Damn good story!! I wonder if some of these cats who get so upset at reading FREEEEEEEEE stuff on the Internet ever tried writing something. Naaaaaaah. It's easier to complain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why are all ur stories so emotionally tasteless.... always leave a unsstisfied taste in the mouth

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

The same BS absurdity that gets repeatedly used by JPB.

Wife brings men to house to do pretend sex act? You gotta be serious if you buy this nonsense. That type of juvenile behavior would not pass in college dormitories. I guess JPB experiences with Michigan trailer trash plays some role for his ridiculous female characters. But even so it is hard to believe that all the women he met in his life have IQ of less than 50.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Possible 4 but no realistic ending gives it at best at 2. Why Bob goes to the trouble to set up a good story and then fuck it up is beyond me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

Could have been great. With no ending, eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where's the rest? Damn you're lazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeh one thing about bob is his cut and paste stories seldom have an ending. His grandson writes them all

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Has he ever written a full on good story?

He does take a good idea, drives it over the cliff and we dont get to see the explosion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another pain in the a$$ partial story with no ending that leaves all the readers hanging - as usual.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Did

Did she go and collect her things in the trash bags?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

C'mon people, Bob writes vignettes, not stories.

noun

a brief evocative description, account, or episode.

"a classic vignette of embassy life"

A vignette (pronunciation: vin-YET) is a short scene in literature that is used to describe a moment in time. It is descriptive and creates an atmosphere around a character, an incident, an emotion, or a place.

JPB is the nachos, not the meal. Or doesn't anyone else like nachos?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nacho chip?

Nunca.

Landing strip?

Si!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What just happened?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why does this ass even write...most of his stories are like cheap chinese goods.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good story but just needs more.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I agree with most in that this is an incomplete story/idea. Why do you do this to your follows? I have a very good friend that suffers ADDHD and he does this stuff all the time?

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Story fragment.

Why bother? Just to raise your stats?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a cuck writer who loves cuckold and skank wives

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

And... Unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She got off easy........ poor door jamb took the brunt of it.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - actually this is a friends with benefits story - they were not really married and it is all an April fools joke.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

NOT much of an ending

cyendreycyendrey10 months ago

Too many JPB stories with no real ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hell why are ya'll complaining. Unfinished stories are JPB thing. He loves pissing off readers.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Yes

Yes,prompt decisive action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...