All Comments on 'The Sneaky Stepson'

by rutger5

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
69licklover6969licklover69almost 7 years ago
waiting for more

there is so much more to be added in this story.i hope you try and write another episode .

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Great...Nothing like a stiff dick..

There should me more to cum. Back home and what about the videos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just great

terrific story.............it is a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fun story

Many step sons and sons are sneaky. They peep and use panties. Many women tease and play along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I beg you...

Please add to this story. I would love the father and son to get together. Marking this story as one of my favourites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My step mom

My dad remarried a woman only ten years older than me. She is hot. I was 13 when they got married and fell in lust right away. She loved to tease me (and almost every other guy) going brakes or wearing short skirts. When I was 16 I finally got a chance when she came home drunk one night. Dad was asleep and I had her head down to the game room in the basement. I talked her into playing pool and when she bent over, I saw her tits down here blouse and also her naked ass under her skirt. That was the first time I fucked my stepmom. Dad was killed in an accident two years later. We moved to Georgia and now live as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When my Dad started courting wife number three

I (the son of wife number one) knew the routine; I'd heard about it from Mom and watched it with wife two. He'd devote his considerable charm and not inconsiderable wealth to winning a beautiful young woman, get her, then turn his focus back to his legal practice. The fun was in the getting, not the having.

With all due respect to the author, I'd recommend my method to his (let her catch you masturbating). Like the story, my Dad moved her out to the suburbs, away from her life and friends. She was lonely and bored and it was easy for me to occupy the space in my stepmother's life my Dad had vacated, the one who listened to her, complimented her, paid attention to her. Pretty soon we were two little co-conspirators, feeling free to make jokes to each other at his expense, supporting each other in ignoring his rules (he was big on rules), teasing him to his face. It was little stuff, but a lot of little stuff over close to a year, and it paid off. When he had to work late the night of the fourth anniversary of their first date I (at his request) stood in for him, took her to the hot new restaurant in town (told her it would be our place), and became her lover.

We were not in love, but the sex was fabulous and while we'd often push it, fucking when he was in the house, he's never caught on: I doubt he has the imagination to think we'd ever disrespect him enough to cheat on him with each other.

I'm married with a child and my stepmother and Dad are still married, but she and I continue our affair to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter??

You cant end it like this, does the affair continue? Does the father join in?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Current rating: 4.44 stars [mind you, some haters just give a 1 (one)].

As of Jan 06/24 this story has got 114 faves out of 85.2k views, an excellent faves to views ratio.

Readers love this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous