The Sneaky Stepson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers

"Oh yes fill your step mommy's pussy with your big cock," she cried out, which surprised all who heard it including Tara, for she wasn't normally so vocal or kinky.

It seemed to spur Duncan on though as he increased the speed of his hips to where they were a blur and Paul found himself rubbing his erection through his trousers. The scent of sex permeated the room and now Duncan had grabbed her by her narrow shoulders and he was constantly moaning. Without warning he stopped and pulled from her causing a disappointed groan to escape her lips.

"On your knees Stepmother, I'm going to cum," Duncan called out.

Paul took a step back just in case as Tara turned and sank to her knees. Duncan had been gripping his shaft tightly and once she was in position he stroked his cock and it shot a big glob of cum onto her face. He continued to stroke it as Tara cried out as spurt after thick spurt painted her face. By the time he was done not only was her pretty face covered but she had a good deal in her hair as well. With a moan Duncan squeezed the last bit out onto her cheek before pushing his cock into her mouth. Tara sucked on it dutifully until he pulled it free. As he crept away Paul heard them talking.

"My Stepmother looks so beautiful with my cum all over her face."

Tara giggled then answered him. "Do you really think so Duncan?"

She wiped the cum from her eyelid and sucked it off her finger but when she attempted to pick up a dishtowel he stopped her.

"What are you doing?" he asked sternly.

"Stop being silly, I was just going to wipe my face off."

"No Stepmother, I forbid it. I want my cum to dry on you."

"Okay if you insist," she said in a little voice which prompted a smile from him in return.

"That's how I like to see my slutty Stepmother. All covered in cum and on her knees."

Tara grimaced visibly at the word slutty but didn't say a word of protest to Duncan.

________________

Paul drove the whole way to the club with his mind replaying the scene from the kitchen again and again. He stayed hard as steel the whole time it took to drive there. He told the rest of his foursome with a wan smile that he would catch up shortly as he had some intestinal issues to deal with.

Once he closed the door in the bathroom stall Paul dropped his pants and grabbed his still erect cock. He spit on it a few times and stroked it with a rapid rhythm until with a shudder he discharged it into the toilet beneath him as his mind was transported back to the kitchen earlier. Cleaning himself up Paul realized it was the best orgasm he'd experienced in a very long time.

The End

*****

As always much thanks for reading my story ;-) Comments and PM's about story are cool and votes appreciated.

rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers