All Comments on 'The Social Experiment'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your best one yet!

Without a doubt this is the best story you put out yet, not that you other ones were lame or anything but this really is a special one. From the initial setting to the closing lines it was obvious you put in a lot of thought and emotion into making it and the results show it. Characters that draw you in, the setting that actually deals with real-life problems, pacing and progression that makes sense and actually presents problems to deal with before the sexy happens, emotions & feelings held in check by real love and devotion make this a rare sigh on LE. Hopefully you'll produce lots more os such stories in the future.

Couldn't give it anything else but a 5. Thanks for making my day!

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 6 years ago
Amazing

I love this story so much as it is so detailed and the characters feel so real which is way more than usual expectation on this site. It was a brilliant concept and you wrote it flawlessly.

dclark21dclark21about 6 years ago

Beautifully written. I'm so glad I had the time to read it to its conclusion. The buildup of the sexual tension was sooo arousing. I'll enjoy sharing this story with others. Keep writing!!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
No not The End

We need more, this was so good. You need to do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I wish my sister and I would have this chance. She's the person in my life who means the most to me, I love her in a way that I've never loved anyone. I'm just too scared to try anything.

InsaneAidenInsaneAidenabout 6 years ago
Great work!

Story was really good! Thanks for sharing it with us!.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Good story.

You kept me reading to the end. I'm a fan of incestuous love. It may not be for everyone though. I always fantasized about doing my oldest sister, except for the fact that she is such a bitch. I'm afraid it wouldn't be about love, and that would be wrong. I like the fact that you included concerns about using birth control. If an incestuous couple wants children they can adopt and fulfill a needed effort in that way.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 6 years ago
Excellent !

One of the better written things I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
in love <3 <3

JESUS where can I get a Caleb in my life??? I love the build up and everything about this story oozes illicit romance

thedayafterthedayafterabout 6 years ago
Beautiful, Just Beautiful...

What a great sibling love story. So well written you could feel the love between Caleb and Abby ooze off the page.

Definitely one of the best sibling love stories.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

A VERY GOOD STORY. STARTED OUT SLOW BUT WOUND UP INTO A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY. NEVER WANTED IT TO END! HOTTER THAN FUCK. THANX

SiodisSiodisabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

An absolutely incredible read! 5 stars!

Any chance we'll see these lovebirds in future chapters?

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaabout 6 years ago
Beautiful as always

I knew from years ago that you have the talent for this. Exquisite mixture between sibling romance and eroticism, and you are still getting better, steadily becoming one of the best at what you do. Congrats, my friend.

And I’m looking forward to ‘Trapped’, but wouldnt mind another change of pace from you either, seeing this :)

P/s: I also love it that you referenced Oral Hygiene Bro in this, it’s a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow, just wow

This was so incredibly well written and such an amazing story, yes it had some flaws but everything does. This is far and away my new favourite on this website!

I love the way I could feel the emotions and I even felt slightly awkward/guilty when they were trying to set Caleb up with Katie. Where abby felt heartbroken so did I, and where Caleb felt awkward so did I.

This was very well written, thank you for giving me a fantastic read,

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesabout 6 years ago
Great story!

It was long, but worth it. You mentioned the slow build up, but I thought it went rather smoothly, though I'm one who prefers to know who the characters are and why they will be fucking.

Very hot, and well received by yours truly! 5* Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more of anything you have to offer.

SoB

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Sweet And Loving From Start To Finish

As a big bro who's always had more-than-sibling-love hots for my baby sister, I can relate strongly to the very real feelings you've brought to our protagonists. Thanks for warming my heart today on a winter-stormy afternoon.

I would suggest, though, that Caleb learn how to love eating Abby's hot cream pie if he wants to really send her into orbit! After all, she's already sucking and slurping up their combined juices from his body, so he needs to get with the program! ;-)

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorabout 6 years ago
We like this too.

We're both fairly particular about stories in this category. This one stayed within those parameters fairly well. There has been steady improvement since Viral Outbreak, which we liked. Keep up the excellent work! 5*

-MM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Renewing subscription with every story

Best author on here by far. The level of story telling mixed with the intense love scenes make it one of the best in your archive. Keep writing and you will always have a reader

CptAcE

kaidmankaidmanabout 6 years ago
dynamite story

I couldn't put it down had to read your story from beginning to end in one sitting good work I am also impressed since there really is a hentai comic about brushing siblings teeth of course I was drawn to your work thanks to you having a name I recognized

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

By far one of my favorites on this site. Sequel?

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 6 years ago
Superb

This had all the right mix of humour, romance and good old-fashioned sex, in the right proportions and in the right places. Superbly written and, apart from your insistence that the past tense of 'thrust' is 'thrusted' instead of the correct 'thrust', an easy read and enjoyable all the way through. Kudos.

InLoveWithTheMask48InLoveWithTheMask48almost 6 years ago
Had to make an account

You know I’ve been read on this site for quite a while 2 years I think but you’re story drew me in so much that I had to make an account. Thank you for writing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shocked! Liked it!

This tale was cute like strawberry pink cotton panties. More of a similar vein would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best I've Read

I've read a few of these - this was by far the best I've read. Did a fantastic job making it believable and with character building. Most stories go too quickly right into sex without proper character and plot development, but this was absolutely excellent, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn awesome!

Not like others just preverted sex. But with a awesome dramatic story in it making it more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredible

One of the most intensely erotic stories I have ever read. Also a perfect blend of lust and love. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow.

A literotica fiction with a good story, proper buildup, believable characters and great romance = perfection. Probably the best, if not, one of the best fics here in the site. Period.

mnscousermnscouserover 4 years ago

Outstanding story! Beautiful buildup, believable, and lovely. Top of the list in my book for this scenario. Thank you!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
Thank you

what a wonderful story of true love. keep up the good work

CockholeCockholeabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Love the fact that you wrote a "post-sexual discovery" part of the story. It was delightful. I have yet to write a brother/sister story- if I ever do, I hope it's at least half as good as this. 5*

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

lovely story.

only "problem" I have is their mannerism/behavior.

It rarely sounded like that she was actually the older sibling, more like that he was the older sibling.

unless you wrote specifically in their conversation,

same applies with ur most recent story "self-quarantine".

lovely story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

It is really one of the best on this site.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 3 years ago

Another wonderful story. I especially appreciate the descriptions of affection and love between siblings.

I had to push myself through all the 'sister-slut' degrading stuff. Didn't fit the feel of the story IM0, but I do suppose you have to appeal to everybody.

5 Stars

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Okay, I loved the premise. I think though, if they wanted to find 'peace of mind' after the experiment, that during their 'follow up experiment' Abby should have been pressured more just like Caleb was. He gave her an easy out when she is the one that put him through that experiment that she designed. I think turnabout is fair after all :P Not quite sure why she made a big deal about it during the fact when she did worse to him though. They honestly obviously loved each other genuinely. It was a great read all around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ya this one is easily one of the best for this genre. I like the longer stories that properly develop the characters and story without diving into things too quickly. If you liked this story, folks, look for one called "The Things You Make Me Feel" - that one is Epic.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Perfect story 😂

Wonderful 😊

Very hot 🔥

DaikkennDaikkennover 2 years ago

I loved this but I’m wondering how the parents reacted

NobleGent45NobleGent45about 2 years ago

Thia is one of the BEST stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible story. Hot romance, creative plot, mature characters, playful interactions. Really a top notch story. 5/5

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What an incredibly hot brother sister incestual love story. I know the story at the end said, "The End", but really it was a beginning, and it would be an interesting story to tell of these two going forward, living as a married couple, have a kid or two. Just a thought. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Sexy, erotic, but most of all fun because of the sibling banter. Just testing prove that such stories don't always have to be so serious.

Pallas9457Pallas9457over 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories on this entire site. I love how despite the silly premise, Caleb and Abigail really do come across as loving siblings, and the slow change in their relationship as it evolves into a passionate romance is done fantastically. I'd read an entire series all about their lives together, both before their relationship maturation when they're just having funny sibling banter (all of which feels fairly authentic in my mind) and after when they're an amazingly adorable couple. It's also intensely sexy and erotic, of course, but the relationship between the two is what really makes this story stand out. Thank you for writing this! 5/5 Stars, and I'd rate it higher if I could!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I believe that in most relationships the simple act of talking of and discussing the past day, especially plans or dreams about the future, is often somewhat lacking.

Some people are if the opinion that family love and trust comes first, and it should be.

Then, one can just imagine the pain and anguish a person goes through when that trust is thrashed by one of the family members who should have carried you forward and support you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...