All Comments on 'The Soldier'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sure hope there is a part 2? Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start; Cal sounds very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cool!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

part 2 🔥🔞

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I pray that there is more!!

Oliver22Oliver22over 1 year ago

I hope there is a part 2 where Calvin gets to make some new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write beautiful stories -- almost always about love that develops in the most likely places. And the love in your stories is always tender, redeeming, and something that restores some lost spirit, or down-on-his-luck guy to wholeness. I like the rescuers in your stories and the guys they rescue. There s almost always a handsome guy with a hairy chest and abs, even if he has to be "cleaned up," or shaved, and what emerges is a handsome man who is saved for a future of love.

Please write more, and keep developing these stories. They bring tears to my eyes to read them! I'm so ready to read Part II and beyond! THANKS SO MUCH, Koksocker 333. for writing these beautiful stories of love!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES