The Son Also Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

"He'll be gone tomorrow, then we'll get plenty of time alone." she reminded him.

Kevin nodded and resumed toying with his mother's right breast. She clenched her lips tight as he pinched her nipple and tugged.

"They feel big." he told her.

Amanda smiled. "You used to love sucking on them when you were a baby."

"Some things never change..." he said and gave her an impish smile.

Just then they heard the sound of the toilet upstairs flush and Kevin pushed himself away from his mother.

"Chris is up. We have to be good." she said and turned back to the stove.

Kevin returned to the kitchen table and sipped on his glass of juice.

"Something smells good." Chris exclaimed as he walked into the kitchen.

Kevin looked up at his uncle. He was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. His hair was disheveled and he hadn't shaved.

"How's my little sister?" Chris asked as he pressed himself against Amanda and leaned around to kiss her cheek.

"Fine, and you?" she replied.

"Hungry!" Chris said as he grabbed a sausage from the pan and ate it.

"Go have a seat. It'll be ready in a minute." his sister said as she turned her head to him quickly.

Chris sat across from his nephew and smiled at him then attempted conversation while they waited for breakfast.

"Here you go..." Amanda said as she pushed egg and sausage into her son's plate, then her brother's.

"These are great!" Kevin said as he watched his mother fill her plate.

"There's more..." she said as she went to the stove for the hash browns. She scooped some on Kevin's plate then walked over to where her brother was sitting.

"You were always a great cook, sis." Chris said as he patted her ass.

Amanda gave her son a nervous smile and he returned it with a reassuring smile.

Amanda sat down and began eating. She slid into the table and pressed her knee against her son's leg and looked up at him with a grin. Kevin looked her over then lowered his eyes to his plate, afraid that his uncle would grow suspicious.

"That was great! Thanks, mom." Kevin said as he swallowed the last bit of food and pushed his plate away.

"I'm glad you liked it, honey." she said as she placed his dirty plate on top of hers.

"Ya, it was fantastic." Chris chimed-in "I'm stuffed."

Amanda collected the dirty dishes and brought them over to the sink and ran the water. Kevin's eyes followed her and he felt himself getting hard. He wished his uncle wasn't there.

"What else do you have to drink?" Chris asked as he peered into the fridge, examining a bottle of juice. He poured a glass and stared at his sister at the sink as he prowled towards her. He ran a hand down her ass and kissed her cheek.

"Damn-it, Chris, behave yourself!" she snapped as she jerked her head towards him.

Her brother recoiled at her rebuke and Kevin jumped in his seat, startled by her outburst.

"Gee... must be that time of the month." her brother said as he threw his empty glass in the sink "I'm going out for a run. I'll be back later."

Amanda waited for the sound of the back door closing, then turned to her son and gave him an apologetic smile.

"I love you, honey." she said in an effort to comfort him.

Kevin got up and walked over to his mother. He put an arm around her shoulder and gave her a loving hug. He kissed her cheek and smiled. "I love you too. It doesn't upset me if Uncle Chris... if he's bad... it's okay." he said trying to comfort her.

Amanda shook her head. "Thanks, sweetie, but I don't feel comfortable with it anymore. Chris isn't the same person he used to be."

Kevin gave her an understanding smile.

"I can't wait for tomorrow. I'll be glad when he's gone." she said as she pulled the plug and let the water out of the sink.

Kevin watched as his mother dried her hands then turned to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest. He held her, his hands sliding up her back.

"Doesn't that thing ever rest." she smirked as she looked down at his crotch then up at him.

Kevin laughed. "Not when you're around."

Amanda laughed and moved her hips, rubbing against her son's hard cock. She felt it twitch and grew more eager to know what he felt like inside her.

"It's not just you, you know... I feel the same." she told him.

"Huh...?" he grunted as he gently pushed her back and gave her a confused look.

Amanda blushed and lowered her eyes from his gaze. She rested her head on his shoulder again. "I'm wet..." she whispered into his ear.

His mother's words were like a jolt of electricity to Kevin's cock, and he clutched her tighter in astonishment. Amanda turned her head up to him, realizing how her admission had taken him aback. She looked up at him, almost laughing.

"Did you think it was just you who was this turned-on?" she asked.

Kevin nodded his head, then the corners of his mouth turned up as his eyes met hers.

Amanda gave her son a pensive look, then she quickly reached down and unbuttoned her pajama bottoms. She took Kevin's hand in hers and thrust them inside. He could feel the soft curve of her stomach, then her hair as she guided his hand down further. Her hair felt thick and damp as his fingers moved over it, but her lips were even wetter. Kevin almost felt himself getting dizzy with lust as his fingertips slid over his mother's wet lips. They were soft and parted slightly as he pressed into them. He felt his finger slip in slightly and he looked up at her for reassurance. She smiled at him and brushed her fingers over his cheek. He looked down at her open pajama bottoms and stared at the mass of curly dark hair protruding from them.

"I suppose I should shave, but no one has seen it in years so I never bothered." she explained.

Kevin nodded as he felt his middle finger slide over her hard clit. He pressed harder and rubbed.

"Will you take care of it?" she asked.

Kevin gave her a puzzled look.

"My bush..." she explained "will you trim it like you want?"

"Sure, if you want." he told her.

"I want." Amanda replied and reached around to squeeze his ass. It was firm, just as she imagined it would feel.

Kevin smiled at his mother as he slid his hand over her wet lips. "You feel so good..." he said.

Amanda held her son tightly as he continued to rub her. She let out a sharp gasp as his finger slipped in her and she gave him a slightly dazed look, overwhelmed by passion.

"Is this okay?" he asked as his finger slipped in her deeper.

"Better than okay." she told him in a husky voice.

Kevin gripped her hip tighter as he began working his finger in and out of her. He felt her juice run down his finger towards his wrist and he increased his pace. Amanda clutched his shoulder harder, her nails digging into his flesh as she pressed her chin into his chest, moaning. Soon Kevin could hear the slapping sound of his palm against her and she gripped his finger tighter.

"Oh god..." she cried out as her nails dug into his shoulder "Oh god, honey..."

Kevin felt his mother's body grow rigid as she held onto him. She gripped his finger even harder and he pushed it in deep one last time and held it there, waiting for her to release it. Once she relaxed he slid out from her and placed his hand on her bare hip. He looked down and discovered that her pajama bottoms had slid down towards her thighs. He surveyed the flare of her hips and the thick patch of hair pointing towards her quivering lips and smiled.

"I guess you've seen it all." she said as she tugged her pajamas up, suddenly feeling modest.

"Almost." he said as she reached out to feel her right breast.

"Let's save some till later." she said as she buttoned her pajamas and gave him a teasing glance.

Kevin gave her a lusty look as he nodded.

"I'm going to take another shower and change. If Chris gets back tell him I'll be down in a while." she said.

"Okay." Kevin told her.

Amanda stretched up and kissed her son's cheek. "I love you so much." she said as she looked into his eyes beaming.

"I love you too, mom." he replied and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. Her skin was soft and he wanted to run his lips all over her, but that would have to wait till later.

Amanda turned and Kevin watched her leave the kitchen. His cock was nearly bursting out of his jeans and he wished he could follow her. He took a glass from the cupboard and went to the fridge and poured himself some Pepsi then went out on the back porch to drink it while he assimilated what had happened. He knew what he wanted. He wanted his mother. He wanted for things between them to continue in the direction they were heading. He just wasn't sure if it was possible or if it would totally destroy their relationship and that terrified him. He took a drink of his soda and watched the clouds passing over him and wondered.

"Chris not back yet?"

His mother's voice behind him startled Kevin and he spun around in his chair to face her. She realized she had startled him and laughed.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, you know." she said, laughing.

Kevin's eyes roamed over his mother. She looked stunning. Her black hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing a light blue dress that buttoned up, although he noted that she had left some buttons undone to show a hint of cleavage. The dress came down to just above her knees and he stared at her tanned legs.

"Do I look okay?' she questioned as she noticed her son appraising her.

Kevin noticed that she was wearing eyeliner and dark lipstick that accentuated her full lips. He had never seen her look so pretty.

"A lot better than okay." he told her.

Amanda gave a relieved smile as she approached him. She took hold of his shoulders and kissed his cheek. Kevin moved his eyes over his mother and guessed that she was braless. He planted his hands on her hips and felt her. He noted the absence of panties under her dress and wondered if she was wearing any of those either. Amanda clasped her son's hand and drew it up over her bare hips.

"No panties..." she announced in a lewd voice.

Kevin gave an approving smile. "No bra either...?" he questioned.

"Nope..." she said as she shook her shoulders, causing her heavy breasts to jiggle under her thin dress.

Kevin blatantly stared at his mother as her breasts danced before him. In the dress she was wearing they looked bigger than they normally did, especially since she had no bra on. His cock began getting hard, but he made no effort to conceal it. She looked down and smiled at the effect she had gotten. She straddled his leg and sat down on it, bracing herself on his shoulders. Kevin placed his hands on her hips and ran his eyes up to her face. He noticed that her nipples were hard. Amanda reached down and tugged at her dress so it gathered around her waist. Her thighs were now exposed and Kevin ran his hands over them. He could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy through his jeans and pushed his thigh up into her. His mother's legs were soft and smooth and he wished he could have caressed them for hours. So did she.

"Can I fix something?" he asked.

"Sure." she replied, suddenly afraid that she didn't look as good as she thought she did.

Kevin reached up and tugged at her dress, causing one button to pop open, then another. He pulled it open and stared at her cleavage, letting out a satisfied smile.

"There... much better." he said.

Amanda looked down at her partially exposed breasts and smiled at him, then showed a concerned look. "I'll have to fix this once Chris gets back." she told him.

Kevin shrugged. "I'm not bothered by you and Uncle Chris. He's leaving tomorrow. I don't care if he sneaks a feel."

"Really?" his mother asked.

"Really." her son assured her "To tell you the truth, it's sort of naughty watching him feel you up."

Amanda gave her son a surprised look. "So you don't mind?" she asked.

Kevin shook his head. "Let him go as far as you're comfortable with." he told her.

"Well, that's not as far as I'm comfortable with letting you go. When we were younger Chris and I used to play, but that was then." his mother informed him.

Kevin smiled, feeling flattered, and perhaps relieved.

"I'll make sure Chris doesn't bother us tonight." she told him.

Kevin gave his mother a bemused look, but said nothing.

Amanda took her son's hands and guided them over the insides of her thighs. She opened her legs as he felt her and smiled. She noticed his eyes on her thick bush and felt self-conscious.

"We'll have to do something about that." she informed him.

"Okay." he said with a smile as he ran his fingers through it.

Amanda looked down the driveway and spotted her brother making his way back to the house.

"Chris is back." she said as she climbed off her son's leg then buttoned her dress back up.

Kevin nodded and frowned,

"Don't worry, I'll get him out of our hair." she consoled him and kissed his cheek.

Kevin smiled at his mother, not quite believing her.

"Have a good run." Amanda asked her brother as he stood in the livingroom catching his breath.

"Ya... I did... it's such a nice day that I ended up going further than I usually do." he said.

Amanda smiled and nodded. "I'm feeling lazy today so I was thinking of getting a pizza or something for later, and renting a DVD for us to watch. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great." he said as he smiled at his sister.

"There's no hurry. So if you want to have a shower before we go out go ahead." she told him.

Chris nodded, still catching his breath "Okay, I'm going to hit the shower and I'll be down in a while."

"Take your time." she told him then turned towards the kitchen.

Kevin smiled at his mother, appreciating how easily she had manipulated her brother.

"You're quite something." he told her.

"Who... me?" she asked as she smirked.

Kevin heard the sound of the shower from upstairs and pulled his mother to him. "Yes, you." he said and kissed her cheek.

Amanda wrapped her arms around him and rested her chin on his shoulder. She felt his cock poking into her stomach once again and shifted her body so she rubbed over it.

"You're always so hard..."

Kevin smiled as he ran his hand over his mother's round ass. "It's all your fault, you know." he told her.

"Oh, really?" she retorted in a mischievous tone.

Kevin nodded and grinned.

"If that's the case, I guess I'll have to do something about it, but later." she told him.

"The sooner the better." he told her.

Amanda could feel his frustration and felt bad. She looked at him sympathetically. "I'm sorry, honey. I wish Chris weren't around too."

Kevin gave her an understanding smile. "I know." he said.

The sound of the shower from upstairs stopped and Amanda and her son both looked up towards the ceiling.

"He'll be down soon." she said

Kevin frowned in agreement and stepped back from his mother.

"It's okay... we have a few more minutes." she said, pulling his hands to her breasts.

Kevin smiled and brushed his fingers over his mother's hard nipples. He smiled and licked his lips.

"Do you really like them?" she asked.

Kevin grinned. "You're joking, right?"

Amanda laughed. "Once he's gone they're all yours." she told him "Right now we have to be careful."

Kevin nodded in reluctant agreement and squeezed them hard, digging his fingertips into them. Amanda moaned and gripped her son's shoulders harder. Her hard nipples pushed from under her dress and Kevin took them between his fingers and tugged.

The sound of a door closing upstairs started Amanda and her son and they jumped back from one another, then laughed nervously.

"Let's go out on the porch." she suggested.

Kevin followed his mother outside and sat in a chair opposite her and attempted conversation while they waited for Chris to return.

"I feel like a new man. That shower was great!" Chris announced about ten minutes later as he joined them on the porch.

"Shame you don't look like a new man." his sister proclaimed.

Kevin laughed and looked up at his uncle.

Chris never responded, but raised his middle finger towards his sister.

"Clever." she retorted.

Knowing she had the best of him Chris leaned against the railing of the porch and waited for one of them to speak.

"So, I'm thinking about going out to get pizza for supper. How does that sound?" Amanda asked.

"That sounds good." Chris said.

"Good." Amanda said "Because, to tell you the truth, I don't feel much like cooking something for supper."

"That's okay." Chris told her "Pizza will be great. Maybe I'll get some beers to go with it."

Amanda nodded her head in agreement. "Whatever you want. I'm buying."

Chris smiled. "Then who am I to complain? Whatever you want is great!"

Amanda laughed. "Let's go then." she stood up and went inside to get her car keys.

Kevin followed his mother and uncle inside out to her car. He sat in the back seat silently as they drove and waited while his mother went in to order the pizza.

"It'll be a half hour or so till it's ready. How about we swing by the liquor store then come back here?" she suggested.

"Great idea." her brother said.

"Okay... so what do you want?" Amanda asked her brother as she pulled up to the liquor store.

"Geez, Amanda, are you sure? I can buy my own booze." Chris said.

"I know." Amanda told him "But it's your last night here and I want to make sure you have a good time. Let me do this."

"Alright, how about some JD...?" Chris said.

"Coming right up." Amanda said and dashed inside to get a bottle of Jack Daniels for her brother. She returned shortly after and headed to a movie rental store.

"Come in and help me pick one." she told him.

Chris followed his sister inside while Kevin waited in the back seat. Close to a half hour later they returned and Amanda headed back to pick up the pizza she had ordered.

"Great pizza!" Chris exclaimed as they sat at Amanda's kitchen table later.

"It is." she said as she chewed on a mouthful.

Kevin looked at his mouther and laughed.

"Want another drink?" Amanda offered as she pushed the bottle of bourbon towards her brother.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I can't stand that stuff. It's like turpentine. You may as well have it." she told him.

"Who am I to argue?" Chris said as he poured himself another drink.

Kevin smirked to himself as he watched his mother twist Chris around her finger. It was then that he realized her plan.

"Movie time..." Amanda announced shortly after everyone had finished eating their pizza.

"A movie sounds good." Chris mumbled as he lumbered towards the livingroom.

Amanda smiled to herself as she guided him into a chair, then put the disc into the player. She settled into the couch and pointed the remote towards the tv. Turning her head slightly she caught Kevin's eye and coaxed him to sit down beside her.

"Turn out the lights." she told him as he approached the couch.

Kevin switched the lights off then looked at his mother. He had an hand stretched towards him, inviting him to sit down. He joined her on the couch in the semi-darkness and she clutched his arm as she leaned into him. He could feel her unfettered breasts pressing into his arm and instantly began getting hard. He never paid much attention to the movie. It was his uncle's choice and Kevin noticed that there were plenty of explosions and car chases throughout it. Even if his mother's sensuous body weren't rubbing against him he doubted that the movie would have held his attention.

"Time for me to go drain the main vein." Chris announced as the movie was nearly over.

Kevin and his mother watched as he stumbled upstairs towards the bathroom. She suppressed a laugh as she watched her brother maneuver himself up the stairs.

"And you say I'm bad..." Kevin said "You got him drunk tonight, didn't you?"

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers