The Son Also Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never held a gun to his head and made him drink if that's what you mean." she retorted.

Kevin laughed and slid a hand up her thigh under her dress. "You're bad." he said.

"Are you complaining?" she asked in a naughty voice."

Kevin shook his head.

"Good." she said "Because you ain't seen nothin' yet"

"Oh really...?" Kevin asked.

"Really." she replied as she placed her hand on the bulge in his jeans and gave it a squeeze.

Kevin jumped slightly in reaction to his mother's hand gripping his hard cock.

"I still haven't seen what you're hiding in there, you know." she told him.

Kevin smiled and ran his hand over his mother's breast. "I still haven't seen what's under here either." he said.

Amanda reached up and tugged open the top two buttons of her dress. She pulled it aside to reveal her right breast to Kevin. He stared at it -- heavy, round and hanging down towards her stomach. Her nipple was dark and hard, surrounded by a large areola that was slightly lighter. He smiled and licked his lips as he stared.

"Is it okay?" she asked in a nervous voice as he stared.

"I looks great." he told her, not taking his eyes away from it.

The sound of the toilet upstairs flushing then footsteps startled Amanda and her son. She quickly began buttoning her dress up again, but he reached out and held her hand before she could finish.

"Give him a show." Kevin said with a smirk.

Amanda gave him a questioning look, and he nodded to reassure her.

"You like teasing him, don't you?" he said.

Amanda gave am shameful smile and nodded.

"Then do it. I'll be right here." he said.

His mother smiled and settled back against the sofa, glancing down to see how much cleavage she was showing.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

"No." Kevin said as he reached over and pulled his mother's dress open further "Now that's better."

Amanda smiled and leaned back against the couch.

"Sorry I took so long." Chris apologized as he returned to the livingroom and sat down.

"What was the matter," Amanda asked "couldn't you find the little guy?" Next time I'll loan you some tweezers."

Kevin laughed, but avoided his uncle's gaze.

"Oh shut up!" Chris spat out, obviously at a loss for words.

Amanda laughed and settled back onto the couch. She held her son's arm and leaned into him as they resumed watching the movie. Her breasts were rubbing over him again, but Kevin was growing used to the sensation and moved his arm to caress them as she cuddled with him. He looked up at her and gave her a familiar smile as he pushed his arm into her chest.

"You're a bad boy." she whispered into his ear.

Kevin smiled and nodded his head as he glanced at her the back towards the television. He slipped his hand down and rested it on her thigh, squeezing it gently before sliding up it.

"Good movie...!" Chris proclaimed as the credits rolled.

Amanda pointed the remote at the television to turn it off and Kevin turned on the room lights. Chris stared at his sister as she stood up and adjusted her dress. He saw her hard nipples and his cock got hard.

"You cold, sis?" he asked as he watched her retrieve the disc from the player.

"No, I'm just happy to see you." she retorted and rejoined her son on the couch.

Kevin smiled to himself and laughed slightly.

"How about another drink?" Chris said as he held his empty glass up.

"Sure thing." Amanda said as she jumped up "Can you give me a hand, Kevin" she asked as she slowly made her way towards the kitchen.

Kevin got up and followed his mother. He watched her as she got the Coke from the fridge and went to the counter to fix her brother's drink.

"He won't even finish this one." Amanda said as she poured bourbon into the glass "Don't worry, before long he'll be off to bed." She kissed his cheek and gave his cock a quick squeeze before she returned to the livingroom.

Kevin was surprised by his mother's boldness and watched as she walked over to deliver her brother's drink to him. As she handed Chris the glass he reached up to feel her ass. She smiled, but quickly pulled away and retreated back to the kitchen.

"Give him a half hour at the most." she told her son, glancing back over her shoulder briefly.

Kevin smiled, then his eyes moved over his mother.

"Do I look okay tonight." she asked, seeking reassurance.

"You look great, mom." he told her "Times you never tried to look good you still looked great."

"What?" she said.

"Those weekends you stayed in your pajamas you sill looked sexy." he told her.

"Really?" she exclaimed.

Kevin smiled. "I could tell you weren't wearing a bra." he admitted.

"You really like them?" she asked.

"Yeah." Kevin admitted.

Amanda pushed her son back around the partition where she knew Chris couldn't see them from where he was sitting. She took his hands in hers and brought them up to her breasts.

"Once he's gone to bed I'll let you have a better feel." she told him as his hands roamed over her breasts.

Kevin smiled and continued to feel his mother. As much as he tried he couldn't fit one of her breasts in his hand. Instead he slid his hands over them, squeezing then as much as he could.

"I should be getting to bed."

Chris' voice from the livingroom made Amanda and Kevin jump and she pulled away to look in on her brother.

"Are you going to bed, Chris?" Amanda asked him as she dashed towards his chair and stood over him.

Chris looked up and his eyes moved over his sister's body. She noticed his erection in his jeans and did her best to ignore it.

"I probably should." Chris said as he attempted to stand up "I think I've had a little too much to drink."

"Kevin...!" Amanda called out as she attempted to help her brother stand up.

Kevin raced into the livingroom and helped his mother stand Chris up, then they guided him up the stairs.

"He's pretty drunk." Amanda told her son as they walked him towards the bedroom.

Kevin laughed as he opened the door and helped his uncle to the bed.

"You better undress him." Kevin told his mother once they had deposited him onto the bed.

Reluctantly Amanda unzipped her brother's jeans and pulled them off. She rolled him onto his side and pulled the blankets over him.

"Think he'll be okay?" she asked Kevin.

"He'll probably be passed out till close to noon tomorrow." Kevin told her. "We should check on him later though."

Amanda turned out the light and shut the door. Kevin followed her downstairs as she went into the livingroom.

"I hoped he'd drink too much and pass out early. I guess I never planned on that." Amanda said as she sat down on the couch.

"So you did plan all this." her son said.

"Sort of." she replied "Let's just say it turned out like I hoped."

Kevin laughed and leaned back on the sofa next to his mother. She looked at him and smiled.

"Do you get told a lot that you're cute? she asked as her eyes moved over his body.

"No," he replied.

Amanda laughed and leaned into him.

"I love you, mom." he told her.

"I love you too." she said and rubbed his back.

Amanda leaned back against the couch and Kevin looked her over. She looked tired he thought.

"Are you tired, mom?" he asked.

"A little." she said "But I want to stay up and spend some time with you."

Kevin shook his head. "You should get some sleep. We'll have plenty of time after Chris leaves."

He got up and locked the door and shut the kitchen light out. Standing next to the sofa he extended his hand to her.

"Come on, let's get to bed." he said.

Amanda reached out and he grasped her hand, pulling her up from the sofa. Kevin turned out the livingroom light and lead his mother upstairs.

"Well, goodnight." Amanda said once they reached her bedroom door.

Kevin reached out and opened the door and pulled her inside, then shut it behind them.

"Chris is passed out. We'll be up before him -- he'll never know." he told his mother.

"Kevin... no... we can't." his mother said.

Kevin walked over and turned on the light on the nightstand by his mother's bed, then turned out the ceiling light. The room was much dimmer and he looked Amanda over then pulled his t-shirt off. He tossed it onto the floor and smiled at her. Amanda stared at her half-naked son, fighting back lust as her eyes moved over his shoulders and chest. She ran her eyes down his trail of hair towards his jeans and wondered how he looked further down.

"Come here." he said.

Without thinking Amanda stepped towards her son.

"Let's go to bed." he said.

She watched as he unzipped his jeans and tugged them down and tossed them aside. His erection was obvious as she stood before her his underwear. Reaching out towards her he began unbuttoning her dress. Once it was undone as far as hr navel he slipped it off of her shoulders and let it fall to he floor. His eyes wandered over her as she stood before him naked for the first time ever. He stared openly at her heavy breasts and ran his eyes down to her triangle of hair.

"Come here." he said as he got into the bed and held his hand out to her.

Amanda crawled into bed with her son as he tugged at her hand. He pulled the blanket over them and turned towards her and smiled. He reached down and pulled his underwear off an tossed them onto the floor. She could feel the head of his cock brush over her hip as he turned towards her and she enjoyed the feeling. He ran his hand over her bare hip smiling.

"This feels so good... so natural." He said as he rubbed himself against her.

"You're so big." she said as she took hold of his shaft. She gave it a squeeze and began stroking it.

Kevin moved between his mother's open thighs and bent down and swirled his tongue around a hard nipple. He smiled up at her as she continued stroking his cock, gently tugging on it. He pushed closer to her and felt his head rub over her wet lips.

"Chris is down the hall..." she reminded him as his head slipped in her.

Kevin ignored her and slowly pushed his cock deeper until their bodies were touching. He smiled as he looked at the look of pleasure on her face and began moving his hips. He could feel her heels against the backs of his hairy thighs and her hands clutching his shoulders.

"We'll have to be quiet..." she whispered into his ear, her breathing getting deeper.

Kevin let out a soft moan and quickened his pace. He felt her grip him tight inside her and he reached up and squeezed her breast. Soon -- much sooner than Amanda wanted -- he pulled out of her and she felt a stream of his hot cum splash over her breasts and stomach. She reached up to rub his slippery cock until he eased himself away and lay back down beside her.

"Sorry I was so..." he began, but Amanda pressed her fingers to his mouth.

"You were wonderful." she interjected as she ran a fingertip over his lips and down his chin. Kevin could taste their juices on her fingers.

Kevin smiled at his mother as he watched her spread his cum over her breasts. She pinched a nipple as her other hand roamed down her stomach. She bit her lower lip and clenched her eyes shut as her back arched off the bed. Kevin watched as she had the first of several intense orgasms. She cuddled next to him, resting her head on his shoulder and stroking his chest.

"You'll have to be getting back to your room before Chris discovers us."

Kevin gave a reluctant nod. "But tonight's the last night I'm leaving this bed."

Amanda watched as her son got dressed and crept out of her room. She rolled over and closed her eyes. The sun would be coming up in a few hours and her son would be there with her tomorrow night.