All Comments on 'The Son of a Son of a Cop'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Another wonderful Nashville Police story!

5

A_BierceA_Bierce9 months ago

What a joy to read about a good, decent man who happens to be a cop who learned from his father and passed it along to his son.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sweet story! Well done.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

I enjoyed this story immensely. I appreciate a good story that shows the good side that most law enforcement officers have, as well as the not so easy path for a young single woman with a child who has to struggle to find happiness that everyone deserves a chance at. 5 stars

KinPAKinPA9 months ago

You’re truly one of the rising stars here…another fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ronde i have to say your Romance stories are a ‘cut above’ the rest. Thank you! 5*. Very heartfelt story and wonderful characters.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire9 months ago

Nice, sweet tale with that good Tennessee flavor. I enjoyed the interaction with the boy and the gentle romance with his mom. Thanks for another good story.

Bronco56Bronco569 months ago

Excellent romantic story. When I see your name associated with a story, I know I will enjoy it. Congrats on another great story.

5stars

Big_Tim99Big_Tim999 months ago

I like this story. I have seen a lot of negative comments regarding marrying a single mother.

It reminds me of some advice I read about eating out. It gave you some advice about things about what you probably shouldn't order. Then it said at the end try it, you might find something great.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Beautiful intro and transition into the story. Did not see what unfolded coming, kudos for surprising an old guy. Well written prose, as usual, although I did get confused about where her parents versus grandmother was? 4.7*

DrizdartDrizdart9 months ago

One of the kids in my Scout troop had a Dad that did everything with us -- he was a recently retired Army Sergeant who was able to do all sorts of things to make camping easier and more comfortable. It wasn't until we were done with Scouts that it finally dawned on me -- Mr. Walker wasn't his son's first Dad.

Thanks for sparking that memory ... and making me imagine what the old Sergeant and the 15-year-younger woman might have been finding out as they lived their family's life.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Another great story. Thanks.

J6480J64809 months ago

Good one mate 5*s

Smiffy69Smiffy699 months ago

Nice story, a gentle love story. You do need a good editor though. For example, Cindy’s surname went from O’Neil to O’Neal and back to O’Neil. I would volunteer, but you turn out so many stories I’d be doing nothing else! Guess I wouldn’t have to read the published version though…….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A nice little Romance ail well done. A newer author is growing stronger.

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Wonderful story, and thank you for it. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Romance wrapped in a fun story.

Thanks for sharing!

DP

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was a fantastic love story about how family are made strong 💪

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories

Mail Call 
4.88
87
80
Outback 
4.87
837
373
The Rehab 
4.91
2.8k
1.1k
Goin' Fishin' 
4.81
2.3k
589
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
793
More Stories