All Comments on 'The Song of Roland Ch. 20'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
zatannascoochzatannascoochalmost 7 years ago
In the thick of it!

I am very impressed with how well you write out your battle scenes. Very clear and easy to follow, feels like I'm there, trying to keep Kelsea safe! The brutal nature of the fights really shows how dire the situation is and it keeps me at the edge of my seat. My only complaint is the lack of sexy times but that's mostly because I'm a fucking pervert. Can't wait to see how this situation resolves! Also hope to see more lovely Almyra and Harpy as always :D Thanks for the fabulous read!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

You're amazing! Another 5* chapter. Poor Kelsea, no matter how hard she tries, things just keep getting worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Here's hoping

that Kelsea can be the hero that the cultists need as well as the one they deserve. It intrigues me what kind of effects it could have on her identity as a human (and possibly the arrogance of her infernal id) if she can win the sincere gratitude of the survivors.

Then again, if she fails or is spurned after saving the survivors, that too could be fascinating. But personally, I'd just like to see something good for her that acts as a kind of foundation in her future development as a person.

YshomatsuYshomatsualmost 7 years ago
And now my watch begins

These days I'm quite hesitant when it comes to reading a new series. I read the first chapter and I wasn't sure if I would like it. Too many stories have every woman the main character meets, he screws. But there was something in the way you write that made me want to give your story a chance and I read the second chapter. A few days later and I've caught up. And now my watch begins, waiting for the next.

I'm glad I kept reading (and I'll be reading your other stories shorty here after) you warned in your profile that these past two chapters are light on the sex. Doesn't matter, your writing is worth the read, esp in these past two chapters. I look forward to reading the rest of this story line as you get it written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I honestly can't wait to get updates on this. Thanks for this story, please keep going with it.

taco1085taco1085almost 7 years ago
i agree Yshmatsu

I have to agree with you,,,, i like stories like this and and i dont mind the less sex thing... the style in which the author writes and the way the story evolves is unique and fantastic. Its like you are transported into the story and standing right beside the characters and living it as you read it. I read the series in less than 2 days and cant wait for each new installment. Thank you for wonderful writing and thank you for sharing it will all your readers...

Muadib89Muadib89over 6 years ago
This chapter is a mess

Great story. This chapter however to fast paced while at the same time bloated. Half the time I couldn't understand what I read, the other half I couldn't care since it had no importance on the grand story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES