All Comments on 'The Sorority House Ch. 06'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good story

good clean fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
oh, if only it could be....

you have just described, to the letter, my own private fantasyworld. the anything-goes-coeds, i'll grant you, may be the central figures in nearly every man's utopia...but in mine i would have sworn they are thai until you just set me straight. and the soul-mate who takes you back without giving you the obligatory misery or even taking her friends off the table (so to speak)...this is what life was like, pre-apple, in the garden of eden. its good to dream, though, andyou'll have to excuse me while i head over to defile the dynamic duo (trinh and friend) at stern grove in the late afternoon. well done and thanks.

SiriusXXX74SiriusXXX74about 18 years ago
Greatest Story Ever!!!!!

I didn't want to make a comment until I'd read all 6 chapters. This has to be the greatest, hottest and most beautiful story ever submitted to Literotica!

Thank you for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More

I demand more! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
finally

ive been down lately. since it seemed that the only story i was ever going to enjoy was nikki 2021's a brother and sister saga.

and then i found your stuff. i started out reading the twins series and really enjoyed it. you had all the sex nailed down in that best way. and the story was interesting.

but you really out did yorself here. i started the sorority series today and even after uhh finishing lol, i read the last 3 chapters because i simply wanted to know what would happen with the characters.

well done and more would def be appreciated.

im looking forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I think I'm going to cry

What a beautiful ending!

You combined hot porno with a love story that stirs our other (non-sexual) emotions.

I have no idea why you give your work away for free on a website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

While the sex is nice when you know that there is someone for you its happy im a guy and i was almost in tears very goodjob i loved this story keep it up

Bridget69Bridget69about 11 years ago
Started at the end...

through the story spinner search. I will go back and read the previous chapters. It delivers a nice blend of the physical and the emotional which I love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THANK YOU!

Lots of fun!!!!!! BUT.......a very good story. A very fun story. A modern day morality play in word form.

Thank You,

Old Silver

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES