All Comments on 'The Spy Who Almost Loved Me Ch. 01'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

So the whole reason she cheated on him and divorced him was his secret 44mil account

that she refused to go after even though she went for ore than half of everything else?

1 star for stupidity

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Interesting story!

4

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

This was a fun, fast paced adventure but Sara is too contradictory to buy.

She really loved him but started fucking her boss. She then fucks the P.I. too and takes him to the cleaners in the divorce? Now she still really loves him?

Not.

4* for the fun and adventure even with the absolute clog the character Sara is to the story.

peterrude69peterrude69about 2 years ago
Good.

So fat it is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very funny.

The ex-wife cheated on him for a long time and he ended up having some doubts about her behavior, and later found out the truth.

2 years later, they meet again for the first time, and there, all of a sudden looking into those eyes, he is able to know if she is telling the truth.

Fabulous but particularly ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it sucked

it was pathetic.

she was a fucking stupid bitch.

he was a big cuckold, and an even bigger wimp.

Your talent as a writer is totally ridiculous.

but then

but then

but then

I am sorry. I apologize.

Am I forgiven?

Its good? that works?

That's basically the story you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good so far….love the tongue in cheek bits!

TK

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Hopefully he is playing her and turns the table

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Really fun read so far. Sara’s character is a little all over the place. First a cold money grubbing bitch, then a self sacrificing heroine, unless that’s an act. Looking forward to next chapter.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Look, it's obvious this is a comedy. But even then, the legal "facts" have to add up and these are just a mess. I call BS on the divorce settlement with her getting his house with his parents furniture. Without dependant children there is no way the assets would be split that way. Plus, with his Trust money, he could have used the best lawyers in town. Note: his Trust funds are separate to marital assets. She would have no claim. The PI he used that fucked his wife, he could have sued and had him struck off for what he did.

Finally, this cheating, slut of an ex-wife... he just gives over his phone number to????? How stupid is he?

The other details re the new PI etc... is just more and more fantasy stuff. A real comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start!! I LIKE it!!

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

A little over the top but fun so far. Looking forward to the rest.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

I can not wait for part 2. Thank you. This is a very special story.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

I think you will be able to work out how the boss seduced her but her fucking the PI will be almost impossible to reconcile.. Bought him off maybe, but fucking him makes her pretty unsalvageable. Good story so far, good luck with this.

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Yes there are some things that just wouldn't happen such as the division of assets and his appearing to forgive her screwing his PD. However, in a ton of horrible stories that have appeared recently this one is great. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Prediction

To anyone wondering how it's going to end, if the author follows his usual story profile. The couple will gravitate towards swapping and will love it. Everything will be right by having an open marriage.

"And that's all I have to say about that" ~ Gump

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 2 years ago

Good grief. Married five years. He would not be hurt much if at all in a divorce.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Good start but a few things will need to be ironed out later though.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I have to agree with Muskyboys points. There is an issue with a few speed bumps getting from point A to point B.

And Im so very happy that as usual the MC is just a stud that melts poor girls panties right off. I think in the end they'll be happy little threesome living happily ever after. Or, poor Sara will die proving her love (which again could be questioned) for Alpha stud.

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 2 years ago

Awesome start to a story! Small correction - CIA doesn't have "departments" - better to say Addison was an operations officer or special (black) ops specialist, something like that. Trust me, I know; I was one. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
One Bull Shit Tell Is When An Author Drops Brands To Impress

Hadda Fedora Tequila? Or whatever the fuck the brand was. Really, is that all you've got? You had the MC mention several times that he was scared. And he obviously submits to women of superior intelligence. Which in his case is pretty much every woman he meets.

The cheating makes no sense. The reconciliation makes no sense. The premise that even a dimwit with 48 MILLION dollars needs to live in fear is ridiculous. Uh, there's a few more people out there with many millions of dollars. Guess they all are regularly taken up to "the Cabin" and relieved of their wealth then murdered?

I can tell you want to write stories. You have. Hope that is enough. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds Interesting BUT a bitway out Look FWD to parts 2 and 3 (jaybee186)

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Fun adventure story. I love it. Almost another Clive Cussler! 5 stars to writer. Thanks

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

I gave this story a fair shot, but it was so far-fetched, my suspension of disbelief couldn't handle it.

1) Sara was obsessed by his money, so why didn't she go after it in the divorce?

2) he was loaded, so how did the ex-wife "have a better lawyer"? With the legion of lawyers he could've afforded, she should've been kicked to the kerb without a dime.

3) Why the sudden forgiveness? Sara had an affair, fucked his detective, and took all his treasured possessions in the divorce. He'd hate her guts after all those betrayals and laugh at the shit show her life had become.

4) Why was he living like some broke post-divorce loser when he was loaded?

-

This is how it should've gone:

He finds out she was cheating, hires the best lawyers in the state, then they proceed to ass-rape her in the divorce. The trust would've been legally protected, so Sara leaves with nothing. He takes a long vacation on his yacht and screws dozens of beautiful girls until he forgets all about his bitch of an ex-wife.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I want to give it 5*, but I just can't. While entertaining, too many character gaps for me setting it up. An independent, self-made man with millions lets a cheating wife with no kids take him to the cleaners in a divorce, while he's sitting on millions to defend himself? I don't think so! Is she REALLY telling the truth now or does she just want to get him after this is over because he's a millionaire? I know it was done "tongue in cheek", but the intro with the PI was a little too quick, even if she had "special skills". 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good so far. And you were almost authentic, location-wise! There are two Monroe's locations in Albuquerque. People would say which one they're meeting at...

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

In the first meeting between Hubby and The P.I. the author jumps the gun by using The P.I..’s name for The Realtor BEFORE Hubby discloses to We-The-Readers that he suspects they are one and the same. Thinking it was an editing error slowed down my reading and influenced whether I would continue the story. Awkward and totally unnecessary.

Demosthenese384bc points out a great point but it extends further … if Sweetie knew Hubby was worth 44 megabucks, she would have brought it up with her attorney during the divorce! The attorney would switch over to a percentage fee and gotten a forensic wealth investigator to chase it down! It could not have been that hard to find, once suspected!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lickideesplit Trusts are generally separate property and not attachable in a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's still a whore who paid the detective off with her body. If someone put a gun to my head and said "fuck her or die," I would say "condom or kill me."

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Had this one stored up for a long time. Found it again today. Good read thus far, though l l think Ethan is being somewhat too understanding with his Ex. Help her yes then re ditch her back to the curb. After she admitted up frontbehat she did to him was all on her, the bitch.

Don’t let her back in.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

Wargamer is right. The cunt is using him, and this will not end well. Good thing he has Addison. The Bear approves. This had better end up with him and Addison, or I WILL BE PISSED. Please don't disappoint me. 5 stars.

The BEAR

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

She slept with her boss, she slept with his PI, took him for a ride in the divorce. Yet he still loves her and willing to overlook all the lies and betrayal?? hmmmmmmmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories