All Comments on 'The Spy Who Almost Loved Me Ch. 03'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

cucks get one star

jesus, were I the PI I would fleece the stupid cuck of his ten mil and let him and the whore get caught up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well done. a new chapter that always alternates between the ridiculous and the stupid on the situation and the relationship between the ex-wife and the ex-husband.

As with the other chapters, a kiss and an "I'm sorry" and all is forgiven, all is forgotten.

And we can start again as before.

a champion.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

very original basic idea for your story apart from this totally absurd reconciliation with the ex-wife.

The reconciliation was much too quick, much too easy.

Personally, I would have seen more of an exchange of roles between Addison as the new wife, and Sara as the couple's lover.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Admit it. You wrote this as a comedy, didn't you. It is hardly a "Loving Wives" story. This guy would have to be the dumbest (as in stupid) person who ever walked the planet. He has well over $48 million in a Trust but seldom spends any of it. He allows his cheating, slut wife to chest and fuck around. Then she financially rapes him in a divorce, yet he still does nothing about protecting his assets. He could easily have saved most of his assets. The house he had built plus his parents furniture that were in it. Then he bleats about losing his truck and somehow is paying alimony to his slutty ex.

Suddenly he becomes "god's gift" to women and has his ex plus another "gorgeous" woman, wanting him sexually. Why? The guy is obviously retarded, in spite of having an MBA. Then a "friend" helps him (wanting payment, of course). The new PI also wants payment, big time. Plus, she arranges for him to pay a total of $10 m to "escape" from the gangsters??? and he pays it!

Suddenly, the two new sluts plus a person with a shipping/cruse company and him, become partners in a business. Why? It's HIS fucking money. How do they suddenly get a major share of it? Actually, it's NOT his money. It is Trust money. The Trust owns the money and he is just a beneficiary. Do you see why this becomes a comedy? It's laughable. Oh, plus he re-marries the ex slut wife. Really? How dumb is he!!

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

1st story, very intriguing. 2nd story lost its focus, and the 3rd story went off the rails. Had a good premise that ended up just being jerk off material

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this. 5* even though Sara has odd sized breasts

"I reached for Sara's large, pendulous breast with my right hand and Sara's small, firm breast with my left"

Would like to know which is her right one and which is left, you know, just to help figure out the mechanics. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had potential but this part was boring

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Ok so it was basically a mindless romp but that pesky plot got in the way.

If not for the plot clog of Sara, I could have enjoyed this.

Again, she betrayed him by fucking her boss, brutalized him as much as she could in the divorce and even fucked the PI to commit fraud during the divorce and continued fucking her boss afterward.

You can't really set up such a nasty woman as still loving her husband and you just glossed over it with bullshit and sex.

Didn't work.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Lots of promise but, to me, fizzled at the end to just another sex story. Still not sure why he took wifey back especially since she cheated on him, divorced him, took everything he owned, endangered his life, and even fucked his PI to ensure she got it all. They must have been Dolly Parton size tits. Then he wimps out and totally gives up on the one risking her life for him and who would devote herself to him if given the right incentive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was a 5 star read, but then you had to add a lot of unnecessary sex. You could of

made the story a lot shorter that way. I don't know why authors have to add the sex.

Juist say they made love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Refrained from commenting on the first installments, but in the end you pulled through, great story!

Although one expected the good guys to win, even with the backdrop of cucking, still a worthwhile read.

real innovation and surprises. Thank you for your time(extensive) and effort.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

@LenardSpencer

would that we could give ratings to comments you'd get five stars

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

He is an idiot and she is a slut. The entire story is ridiculous and I could not see any rationale for the reconciliation. The ending made NO sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The dénouement didn’t live up to the previous parts. However, I tend to scan through the sex scenes with a comedy/thriller story. The sex doesn’t seem to move the story forward, while it only accents the character’s emotional states.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I Still Don't Understand The Motive For Paying For Safety

Someone runs the Syndicate. They are not bullet nor bomb proof. The syndicate thinks they have all the power, so they should be easy to lead into an ambush. And the syndicate has families. So Ethan and Addison simply let the syndicate know that if Anything happens to them, a third party will advertise worldwide for contracts on Everyone related to any syndicate member. A million dollars a pop; syndicate members, their spouses, their children, doesn't matter: complete mutual annihilation. What have they got to lose? You really think the syndicate is going "settle" once they realize these wimps will again want to buy their way to peace? You don't understand the criminal predator. They are parasites, and a parasite does not stop until they have entirely consumed the host. You either kill the parasite or the parasite kills you.

Anyway, boring and preposterous. Why not go full Polyamory? Nothing else in this story made any sense. Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like the story. They should have stayed a 3 way. With him paying 48 million, taking his cheating ex wife back and forgiving her, and their mutual attraction he deserved to be covered with hot women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't see Addison getting tossed to the side like that...4*

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Loved it.

Would have welcomed Addison as part of a throuple, though.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Meh....best I can say. Had to skim through this chapter to keep from nodding off. Leonard Spencer summed up my felings about it. Unfortunately it was just two predictable and my comment after part 2 was unfortunately realized.

You're a capable writer but you need to get much more creative. Also much more realistic. The Sarah- Ethan relationship did not work all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Felt generous giving 3 stars.

Agree with others'comments a lot.

Go back to cheater?! Maybe as secondary to Natalie.

Group quit for 10 million when know what more available. Especially after getting paid off so easy.

Etc etc

At least take out chunks of the group, preferably in messy pieces.

Assets available and with so many others available if know they are taking out bad people.

USMC and old but definitely help out till buried. Don't believe in giving bad people anything but sweat off my skivvies.

sdc97230sdc97230about 2 years ago
I don't get it

Addison has contacts from her days in the CIA. Ethan has 48 MILLION DOLLARS. Just hire an army of mercenaries to hunt down and kill the people threatening them

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I was disappointed the ménage a trios did not end up as a permanent relationship. I think that would’ve been the superior ending for all concerned.

I deducted a point for that faux pas. So, 4/5.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

I knew it. She will cheat again. Sorry, but it seems clear to The Bear. As many know, I love happy endings, but this bitch took the guy's Ford pickup truck 'at the urging of her fuck buddy.' Should have stayed with Addison. Also, she whines too much. The Bear does not approve. Disappointed, very disappointed.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No emotional impact at all, which led to boredom…and no real attachment to the characters. It seemed like a contrived plot to set up a three-way. The writing (in English) was solid, but the plot was weak.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Very good story enjoyed it all

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Disappointed in the way the story ended.

This final chapter seemed rushed, lacking the details and intensity of the first chapter. Tossing such an important character as Addison aside in the end took the overall narrative down several notches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories