The Spy Who Almost Loved Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, just frickin' weird."

We rinsed and dried off, then headed to the bedroom.

Sara asked, "Now what?"

Addison said flatly, "Hell, I don't know. Why don't we start with Ethan? Take turns getting him worked up. I want to suck his cock, you can kiss him, then join me. Let's start that way."

They had my vote.

I positioned myself in the middle of the bed. Addison immediately got on my right side at my hip grabbed hold of my erect penis and began licking and sucking. Sara crawled on the bed on the left and leaned down to kiss me, her cool damp hair pooling on my chest as she engulfed my mouth in a warm soul kiss. Addison was stroking and sucking my cock with gusto when she stopped.

"Sara, join me. I want to watch you suck his cock."

Sara broke from kissing me, turned and scooted down across from Addison, "How do we do this?" she asked.

"Start by licking up and down his shaft."

Dutifully, Sara bent over and started licking my cock and Addison joined her. I was mesmerized, both by the sensations and the scene. When they got to the top and Sara started down her side, Addison sucked my head in, then licked down her side. Sara mimicked her the next time and they did that back and forth a few times. Then on one lick, as Sara went to suck my cockhead into her mouth, Addison quickly stuck her tongue in Sara's mouth, wrapped a hand behind her head and began kissing her. This time, Sara didn't hesitate to kiss her back and pushed her long tongue into Addison's mouth, they kissed like that for over a minute. I reached down and began to stroke my cock.

Addison stopped kissing long enough to slap my hand away, "No, no. If you want to touch something, play with our tits."

I reached for Sara's large, pendulous breast with my right hand and Sara's small, firm breast with my left and began fondling them. In response, Addison took her left hand and began fondling Sara's left breast. Sara followed suit and they returned to kissing each other with renewed passion. I could see Sara's chest and neck flush as she was obviously becoming excited.

"My turn," I said as I propped myself up. "Sara, I want you to mount me, and Addison, I want you to plant your pussy on my face," I instructed, taking over. "You two can kiss all you want in those positions if you want, but I want to feel and taste pussy, now!"

Addison laughed, "Oh goody."

Sara grinned at me, "I get to go first, huh?"

"I flipped a coin. Either way, I win!" I grinned back.

Addison had me lift my head and removed my pillow, then straddled me and lowered her pussy to my waiting mouth. Her vagina was already glistening with moisture as she dropped down until she covered my face. I inhaled her mild, sweet scent as she planted her vagina on my mouth. I felt Sara straddle my hips and grasp my cock. As I started licking Addison, I felt Sara's warm, wet vagina cover my cockhead. She was already moist, so I new how excited she was. As she gradually slid down my shaft, I could feel the heat from her vaginal tunnel and her muscles already working, clenching and relaxing as she dropped down till her buttocks were resting on my thighs.

As she began slowly riding me, I focused on ministering to Addison's sweet little twat, licking, nibbling and sucking her diminutive lips and alternately poking my tongue in her tight vagina and anus.

"Oh, un huh, mmm, lick my clitty, I'm ready...Oh fuck yes!" Addison exclaimed as I found her clit with my tongue. I couldn't see what the girls were doing, but I could hear them.

"Yes, that's it, ride his cock. Oh fuck, I can see your pussy lips wrapped around his shaft when you raise up. That's fucking wicked," Addison remarked.

I felt Addison lean forward, as Sara moaned, "Oh yes, nice. I like them sucked on hard, but don't nibble too hard. The nipples are sensitive."

After a couple minutes, Sara quickened her pace, beginning to drop hard on me, her ass slapping against my groin and legs. Addison could no longer minister to Sara's breasts so she sat back up pressing her cunt firmly against my face.

"Stick your tongue in my ass. I want to jill, while I watch Sara fuck you," Addison urged. She immediately shifted her body so she could start jilling herself, and I shoved my tongue in her ass as far as it would go.

"Oh, oh, yes! Feels, ungh, fucking good," Addison exclaimed, jilling herself frantically.

Then she growled, "fuck him, Sara. I wanna see you cum, baby."

Sara croaked out, "Close...need help."

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting like my ass was on fire.

Addison continued jilling herself rapidly and cussing, "Fucking awesome...watching your big tits bounce as Ethan pounds you with that big, fat cock. OH FUCK, GONNA CUM..."

At the same time Sara slammed into her climax, pelvis jerking spasmodically, vagina clamping down on my cock, "OH-OH-OH-YE-ESS-SSS..." she squealed. I rammed my cock hard up against her cervix and froze as she rode out her orgasm.

Addison started spasming, hips shaking, "Aaaghhh...cumming...aghh, Fuck, fuck, fuck..." she growled as she climaxed, releasing vaginal fluids on my face. After she stopped shaking, she leaned forward to kiss Sara, giving me a chance to suck in some air. She had practically suffocated me as she came. Sara was still jerking and twitching.

Addison broke the kiss, "That was awesome, just awesome," she exclaimed as she swung her leg over me. "Ethan, you didn't cum, did you?"

"No, I was too focused on you, but I'd like to," I replied.

She quickly got in the middle of the bed and barked directions, "Doggy, baby. Sara, get under me and suck my tits."

I quickly got behind Addison, lined up my cock and rammed into her wet vagina as Sara positioned her head under Addison's body.

"Ungh, fuck, love that cock!" she yelped as I slammed into her tight buttocks. I immediately started pounding her snug, moist pussy, as Sara was sucking and nibbling on her tits.

After only a couple minutes, I felt my groin tighten, "Gonna cum," I groaned.

"Bite my nipples, ungh, yeah, ha-ard...cum-mm-ing...AHGH-FU-CK-FU-CK-ING-FI-LL-ME..." Addison hollered as her body shook and quivered in the throes of an orgasm.

I immediately unloaded as I pounded her rapid-fire, emptying my balls in her. Then I pulled out and collapsed on the bed. We all lay there for several minutes, touching and caressing each other, as we slowly calmed down.

"So that's what a threesome's like," Addison said breathlessly, "And now I know why guys like tits so much -- they're fun to suck on and play with."

"Amen," I added.

"Sara, you okay?" Addison questioned.

"Never better. That was, very different, and I agree about the titties thing -- kinda fun," Sara remarked.

Before going to bed, Addison told us Enrique would be leaving early but would be back for breakfast and that we should meet about 9:30 and get breakfast ready.

Sated, I passed out and slept a dead man's sleep until my alarm went off at 8:30.

VI. NEW BEGINNING

After a leisurely shower, I dressed and headed downstairs and heard talking and laughter in the kitchen. Sara and Addison were making breakfast and obviously having a good time. It was a relief to hear them getting along like that. I wasn't sure after our 'liaison' how Sara would be this morning, but I think, strangely enough, the two bonded after that.

"Morning, sleepy head," Sara greeted me.

"Good morning."

"Aren't you going to kiss me good morning?" Sara playfully pouted.

"Of course, beautiful," I leaned over and kissed her, giving her butt cheek a good squeeze.

"Hey, Stud, where's my kiss?" Addison asked, turning from the counter.

I kissed her and smacked her ass, "Are you girls always going to be this demanding?" I joked.

"Better double up on your vitamin C and iron, big guy," Addison joked back.

"Enrique will be home soon. He went shopping, then is going to the office to see if the docs have arrived. I had them sent to his business address. The courier...that's my phone. Hang on," she said as she left the room.

"Enrique has our package. He'll be here in about 20 minutes."

We finished getting breakfast on the table as Enrique arrived.

After breakfast, we sat around the dining table sipping espressos while Addison went through the contents of the courier package. Meanwhile, Enrique regaled us with stories about his morning adventures -- fighting over produce with a fat woman trailing six "ninos mocosos...chirido monitos" (snot-nosed brats...screeching little monkeys) through the market and blocking the aisles; then dealing with "Las amas de casa cabeza hueca que conducen como follan -- pesimo!" (empty-headed housewives who drive like they fuck -- lousy).

After Addison completed her inspection of our documents, she briefed us.

"Everything is solid and all accounted for. I'm going to give you each your documents and ask you to become very familiar with them. Handle them as much as you like. We don't want this stuff to look like it just came off the printing press.

Besides i.d.'s and passports, you each have several credit cards, which are legit and valid for transactions. Also, you will find a synopsis for your identities. We didn't have time to discuss what your permanent names would be, so I hope you like the ones I picked. Here you go," she said, handing us our packets.

"Ethan, your new given name is 'Matthew', and Sara, yours is 'Jennifer'. And I gave you different surnames and histories."

"Jennifer. I like that name," Sara remarked.

"Yeah, you can be Jen or Jennie for short, if you want," Addison remarked.

"Jen, not Jennie," Sara replied.

"Okay, Jen. Good. Ethan?"

"Matthew will work. And your new name?"

"Natalie. So, now we learn our back stories, get familiar with our identities, and I'll work on our travel arrangements," Addison replied.

We went through our documents, getting familiar with everything and rehearsing our identities. We ate a light lunch, then took a siesta break before a second round of review. After a couple hours, Sara and I came down and resumed our studying. A bit later Addison joined us, yawning.

"How's it going, Matthew, or Matt?"

"Matt's good. That works." I answered.

"Jen, how you doing?"

"Fine. I just don't want to mess up, but, so far, I'm feeling pretty comfortable with who I am."

"Good. Well, I have to get used to my identity, too. This is a new one for me."

We spent another couple hours familiarizing ourselves with our new identities, and with each other's.

Enrique came out from his room at some point and joined our efforts by asking questions to challenge us. It wasn't long before we were studied out and doing more joking than working.

Addison stretched and said, "I'm calling it, kids. How about an early dinner? I'll make my famous 'melt in your mouth' chile rellenos. Enrique, will you whip up a batch of margaritas, por favor?"

"Si, Natalia, con mucho gusto!"

Addison headed to the kitchen, "Matthew, there is some pico de gallo and salsa tomatillo in the fridge. Would you get them out so they can warm up; and Jen, how about throwing together a salad? Tonight, we celebrate."

"Si, Jefa," I joked, and got my ass smacked.

After our meal, we retired to the courtyard for margaritas. We continued getting familiar with our new identities, while Addison briefed us.

We would be leaving in two days for Crete, flying out of San Jose to Heraklion, Crete, via Madrid and Athens. Now that we were on our final leg of this impromptu adventure, we were all feeling a little relief and some excitement at the prospect of getting a fresh start, a new beginning. Our lives had been thrown in to turmoil and inexorably altered by the recent series of events, but a happy ending was in sight.

EPILOGUE -- THE GREAT ESCAPE

On our layover in Athens, Addison met with the bureau chief there who used to be a co-worker when she was stationed in Athens. After hearing our situation, he recommended we check out a gentleman in Crete who had recently purchased a small cruise line that operated in the Mediterranean and Black Sea. He was struggling to become profitable and might present an investment opportunity.

When we arrived in Heraklion, we first set about finding a place to live. Addison's real estate experience came in handy. We bought a beautiful villa outside Souda Bay in Hania, then we arranged to meet with Niko and discuss investing in his cruise line.

Over a five-day period, we negotiated a buy in with Niko and formed a limited liability company, "TGE LLC," with the four of us as Co-owners of record; and Niko as the Managing Director, myself as the CEO, Sara as Creative Director, and Addison as the CFO.

With our infusion of capital, the first thing we did was modernize the fleet of older, medium-sized ships and upgrade the décor. Then we refocused the theme of the cruises to appeal to a wealthier class of clients and the demographic that used to be called "jetsetters." In doing so, we found a niche between the big generic cruise lines and the ultra-luxurious small boat/yacht lines. We renamed this new boutique cruise line, "MEGALI APODRASI KROUAZIERES," or "GREAT ESCAPE CRUISE LINES" -- a tongue-in-cheek nod to the path that brought us here.

That was four months ago, and so far, things are going well. We have already modified three of the eight ships and sold out our first six scheduled cruises. Plus, with the ships still waiting to be upgraded, Niko is fulfilling already-scheduled cruises, retiring each ship as it comes available for upgrade. Once upgraded, a new cruise schedule is promulgated for that ship. We project that we will recoup our initial investment in seven to nine years, and will eventually generate an average annual profit that will keep us well supplied with retsina and souvlaki (gyros) into the foreseeable future.

We bought another villa outside Heraklion where the company headquarters are located, and we divide our work and leisure time between Hania and Heraklion.

As for the syndicate, they acquiesced and settled for the 10 million.

As for personal relationships, Sara and I remarried, or if you like, got married for the first time as Jennifer and Matthew.

Addison/Natalie is still part of our lives as a partner in the LLC and as our closest friend, but no more hanky-panky. We put that to bed.

Okay, maybe not the right choice of words.

THE END OF PART THREE

THE END OF THE SPY WHO ALMOST LOVED ME