All Comments on 'The Stag Party'

by JenniferO1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
frogfurfrogfurover 19 years ago
great story

I found it to be easy to read and the story was erotic enough to keep the arousal level up. :?

It demands a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

Extremely erotic. I can only imagine my pleasure at seeing a beautiful woman laying exposed as you described here.

You are VERY exciting. Sure do wish we could make acquaintance!

killer1hkiller1halmost 18 years ago
Entertaining for sure

This was a one of the best stories ive had the pleasure to read in a while you sound like you've had a very worthwhile sex life :).

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorabout 16 years ago
super hot!

An absolutely fantastic story. You've got me hard as a rock. You're my favorite author, and beautiful too.

AlexandraAlexandraabout 15 years ago
Great work of eroticism

Jenn, you really know how to write about sex. Stupidist boys ever if they really thought you were asleep, but hey, it made for a great story.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 15 years ago
Wildcat

It's interesting how Jenn likes to pretend she's not in control, when - just as in "The Photo Shoot" - she could call a halt to this whenever she wants. She just likes an excuse for her own wild sexuality.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 9 years ago
Pity they didn't follow up

If I had have been there, I suspect I would have followed you up if you were ever free. Fun adventure. Loving your writing.

Look4fun8997aLook4fun8997aabout 8 years ago
Very erotic

Very erotic story. Well done

thongs125thongs125almost 7 years ago
Loved your story.

Hi, I thought your story was So much fun to read.

I really like stories that are real life experiences.

I see that you have a couple of more stories to read.

I cannot wait to read them to. I hope that you are still having new experiences to put in your diary. So you can share them with us.

Thank you.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
You pretend to be asleep

And I'll pretend to believe you, then neither of us has to deal with guilt or fall out.

Think she should have held the cum in her mouth ready to let it dribble out when Bobbie saw her...but I'm an evil fuck at times :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferO1@JenniferO1
11/7 I'm an artist and today's my birthday, I specialize in portraits, but am doing more Trompe L'Oeil painting nowadays. I'm petite, only 5' tall and weigh (this morning anyway) 101 lbs. I travel alot. While I intended to spend most of the summer painting, I instead spent the...