All Comments on 'The Start Of Me A True Cuckold'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BBC NEXT

Next week it will-be 2-3 BBC to use her and have husband CLEAN-UP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey!

Find another web site, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved. It

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So he allows his wife and himself to be broadcast over the internet,

The only people I know who would allow this to happen are people in the porn industry and low-lifes who have nothing to lose if they're discovered. All it would take is one of their co-workers or friends to see it and their lives would be ruined. Imagine a co-worker of the wife seeing it and informing everyone where she works. The men would be hounding her for sex and the women would totally shun her. Imagine his co-workers, the men asking him to go into the men's room with them so he can suck their cocks, the women laughing at him to his face. Imagine their female friends who would no longer want the wife anywhere near their husbands...it's ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
editing

Needs major editing. Dropped letters, added letters, wrong words, etc. Story line missing some aspects such as how did he get his wife to go along with this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
atrocious

Completerly ugly.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please have someone edit for basic English grammar.

Lots of errors. It really detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I don't give a flyin Frick on spell in or Ed it ing. This a great story and eyevwant Moore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I have a hard time believing that any woman who claims to love her husband would go along with this.

And then the whole of being streamed is more than a little dangerous to reputations and careers. After all, once it's on the net, it never leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It sounds like fun!

My wife and I have a divorced buddy that hasn't been able to force himself back into the 'mating' game since being left by his wife. We were always best friends with him and his wife and he, my wife and I all grew up together. We knew one another's secrets, for lack of a better term.

When he was divorced, he was devastated. We talked him into spending a lot of time at our house attempting to console him. He and I had grown up next to each other, my wife not far away. When we were young, he and I actually gave each other a hand job once and later I mentioned it to my wife to be and she went wild! That was when I took her cherry, though a vibrator did the actual deed. She wanted to see us do it again.

Our buddy wouldn't do it in front of my wife. In anger she offered to let him watch us fuck if he'd let me give him a hand job during our actual mating. He jumped at the chance and we were soon naked. He watched as I laid on my back and got behind us as my wife lowered her pussy over my cock and started fucking me. He was so horny he watched and then came up where we could see him cock, the first time for my wife. It is a bit smaller than mine, 5" compared to almost 7" but has a nice big plum head. I took hold of it and started jacking as my wife to be fucked me. She went crazy when I went to work on him

We were all horny, that's all I can say. We were all about to come when my wife takes hold of his cock and pushed it toward my mouth. For some reason I opened up and he slid it in and when I closed my mouth around it, he erupted, just as the two of us did! I ended up sucking his cock in front of my wife to be! He ended up with a girlfriend and we never did it again.

Fast forward 15 years and he was staying with us so much. A little too much alcohol one night and the next thing I know, my wife is daring me to suck his cock. I told her that if she was so worried about his sex life, maybe she'd better take care of him. She did. She removed his trousers and the next thing I know, she's impaled herself on his bone hard cock, right there on the couch next to me. He lasts about 30 seconds and shoots a huge load. My wife stood up and pulled me forward, stuffing her pussy into my face. Of course I cleaned her! My first creampie was delicious and I knew I wanted more.

Our buddy left his cock hanging there and when she thought I had done a good enough job, she pushed me toward his cock and I started sucking and cleaning. He'd went so long without, his cock soon started standing straight up and my wife told me to finish him. I did and it was as delicious as I remembered.

Afterward we sat around and talked about it. I noticed our buddy looking over toward my wife and as we talked, she started masturbating very slowly. We continued to talk about our new relationship and she continued to masturbate faster and faster. She was letting us see everything, from how she did it to pulling and twisting her nipples. To explain her tits and nipples, lets just say there is very little tit but LOTS of nipple! About 3/4" long and a 1/2" wide with areola's almost as big as her little tits. They are super sensitive and she can give herself small orgasms by twisting them.

Both me and our buddy were hard as nails, though he'd already came twice and I hadn't at all. Then he reached out and took hold of my cock and started jerking on it. My wife stood up and walked over to us, never losing a stroke. She asked him to suck and all the sudden I felt a hot mouth on my cock! Watching my wife working hard to orgasm, she was sweating and really working his nipples too, make me shoot the biggest load of my life! He drank every drop and continued to nurse gently while my wife finished herself off.

Now, some 3 years later, he lives with us in his own room. My wife only fucks him on special occasions, basically when he is to the point where he HAS to feel a hot cunt on his cock. They might spend 3 or 4 hours with him pounding her and me cleaning in between sessions. But for the most part, he and I just drain each other when its needed. At least once a day, usually multiple times. No butt play, just lots of sucking and jacking. We made a pact when we started this to fulfill the others needs whenever they need it or just want it. I found that he likes to cum on average 3X per day, I tend to go once, occasionally twice, though I also tend to my wife's needs. She only needs fucked a couple times per week but masturbates for us whenever asked to.

My wife is still very slim even though she's in her early 40's. We couldn't have children so her body was never stretched. Her tits are small enough there is zero sag and her giant nipples tend to point slightly upward. When we fuck she enjoys it mostly with the two of us alone but occasionally asks our buddy to watch, she just needs him to see everything. She has no interest in a DP, though she lets me take her ass from time to time. Once she walked into the living room and found us sucking each other on the couch, laying head to foot, grunting and groaning as we worked towards our orgasm. She'd greased her asshole up and asked me to stand. As we stood in front of our buddy, I slipped into her ass while she stared at him and he watched her pussy drip giant strands of juices. She just stared at him the entire time I was pounding her asshole, as if she were showing him something he'd never see again.

Before I could get my nut, she started frantically masturbating and was able to reach her own peak before me and stared the entire time at our buddy. He told me later it was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen, the look on her face while she was being buggered. Her orgasm and the tightening of her asshole set off my own orgasm and she was clenched so tightly she damn near cut off my circulation!

When I pulled out she stood there clenching her asshole attempting to keep my sperm in her ass and asked me to finish our buddy while she stood there. My mouth barely wrapped around the head of his cock before he shot a giant load into my mouth. I milked him empty and found my wife still standing there in fascination, letting him stare at her body. Apparently she'd started twisting her nipples as I sucked him dry and orgasmed again while air humping. That's why I was given suck a large load!

We still live together, life is good. As I type this my wife is sitting across the living room, idly running her finger up and down her groove and smiles at me every time I glance over. Our buddy is between my legs at this moment, nursing on my cock.

I need to go, I"m not kidding when I say I'm just about to fill his mouth!

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
My wife and I are in our forties

Nothing erotic about old people. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Women over the age of 40 HOT!

I hate to tell you women over the age of 40 aren't old and matter of fact they are the in thing!

msbishop702msbishop702almost 10 years ago
yes I admit it...

I wish I could find a guy like this. My wife has only been with me and I would love for her to have this happen to us for her to get really so fucjed that she willingly wants sex would be like a dream come true for me and if she would be so sexy to make me her cuckold would be new and hot. There I said it now I wish it would happen.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Stimulating

Even though I could point out many mistakes the writer makes, the story is still a good one and hits close to home for me, as a hung stud who has cuckold over 20 submissive couples. I am sure you have tons of cuckolds jerking off to this story. Now write chapter two. This cuckold has yet to be placed in chastity and made to wear panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yuck

Liked the part of screwing the wife, but not the queer part

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You do only live once

And life is too short to live with a bitchy, manipulative wife that's willing to gamble with both your lives. Since even a spineless husband has no desire to catch an STD, herpes or Aids he naturally divorced her. Not a single clever, interesting or entertaining part to this mess. Certainly nothing erotic or original. A complete and utter waste of time. Even for fiction, this was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good read

Did not care for the being bound part, butt the overall aspect of her getting fucked by a big dick and cleaning her and he up is a desire for me!! A latent bi curious guy I must be.

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeealmost 9 years ago
Wish it were my wife

I'd love to see my wife take a couple of big cocks and cum over and over. I'd really like to lick their cum out of her well fucked pussy, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

Prudes complaining about a lil Bi ? Never tried it myself , but it would be Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah but you want to LIVE!

Not be controlled or manipulated by a bitch wife and her boyfriend/s. Time to get a divorce and keep most of the assets. Simply head to the Police station, show them the ligature marks from being tied up, have then question your wife and her boy toys. You don't even need them to get arrested. All you need is the report for your divorce! Why would he stay with a wife that's willing to expose him to every disease known to man? What happens if she gets pregnant with her boyfriends kid? And to make sure you get the lion's share of the assets simply threaten to tell everyone you know, including her family, what she did. She'll be begging to sign. And after the divorce is over - tell everyone anyway. This is just another stupid cuckold story that never imagines any consequences. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i'v been trying for years to get my wife to cockold me with a big black cock. It turns be on so much thinking and talking about it happening to my wife and I. one day soon it will all come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap Faggot story

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not really a "true cuckold" is it?

a true cuckold is unknowing,unwilling, unable (for a variety of reasons) to do anything about his wife cheating, it's never voluntary.

anything else is just wimpy wife sharing,voyeurism or humiliation fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why would he go back?

The issue with this mess is that it's just so unbelievable. Does he have no spine? Does he not care about his health? Divorce the bitch and move on. Tell Nick that if he ever sees him again he'll put a bullet between his eyes. Nick will understand. Horrible garbage.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
And

You Die only once!....Idea is not good! inviting strangers or strange mentally Disturbed people into your home/Lives.... WRONG MOVE / BAD IDEA... Think before you Embark on your fetish!....Remember this is only a story!

Anyway that's my Comment 4 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish it was me

You are so lucky to have such a beautiful wife fucking superior men to you. It’s my dream for this to happen to me. Unfortunately my wife is such a prude and not as stunning as yours but I know she would love it if she just tried. Thank you for your story, I came so hard dreaming of being in your position.

i122i122over 5 years ago
Great story idea

However you could have left out the gay aspect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WACC

You only die once too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hott

Wish I could have a wife like her I need to be put in my place by a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

First off, using restraints puts this crap in BDSM or fetish. Secondly, when they try to force him to suck his wife's disease filled cunt I think he takes a big bite out of her cunt, which forces them to call an ambulance to stop the bleeding. When the police show up. lover boys goes to jail for assault, battery, sexual assault, illegal restraint and spousal abuse. Wifey will join him in jail after the Doctors stitch her up. Really poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nasty cuck and whore shit.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Its clear that cucks really cant write a halfway decent story, there is literally no effort put into it. It seems its just a shallow attempt at garnering the praise of cucks who will wank to it.

You want better scores write this stuff better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story. Is your wife still allowing you to fuck her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was pretty good, so I gave it a ONE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am such a worthless little cum bag of a man. I need my wife to take men like these until she is in such a state of orgasm she knows not nor cares it is my mouth cleaning her and giving her another orgasm. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another tale of faggotry masquerading as 'alpha male'- hotwife sex. Not even worth 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any man who gets off on being Humiliated by a wife is one worthless fuck and any woman who would actually do this to her husband should be taken out in the deep woods and shot and does not even deserve a decent burial. It takes one twisted fuck and sick mind for a man or woman who writes this garbage

Dobie5408Dobie5408over 1 year ago

“My wife” a hundred times gets really annoying and is lazy writing. Give her a name for Christ sakes!

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeabout 1 year ago

Nothing wrong with wife sharing, especially if she is getting satisfied with a bigger cock. But cleaning a guys cock would not be for me. If my wife wanted me to lick her clean, I would, but only after the guy left. No humiliation for me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm a cuckold I love men having her I couldn't watch I had to go out it beautiful feeling knowing another man is fucking your wife.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

what the hell is wrong with people today. 75 percent of men have been cuckolded. Most men don';t know it though . me i would rather know. once you know then it could benefit you as her husband . Nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold

Leroi123Leroi1238 months ago

I didn't like the bull humiliating the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! I have had three wives and been cuckolded by each one at some point. I always watched them fuck her, and then I fucked her afterward. Occasionally I would suck the guy's cock, but my wives were not cool with that. Maybe someday.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

nothing wrong being your loving wife's cuckold . husband have 2 choices a miserable wife or a well fucked happy wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous