The Start Of Me A True Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick quickly released me from the restraints and said, "Follow me cuck!"

I followed him into his bedroom and he led me over toward my wife's body.

"Get on your knees and lick Nathan's cum from your wife's pussy! I want your wife to scream out into orgasm while you lick her cunt."

I got down on my knees at the side of the bed. My wife's pussy was hung slightly over the side of it as Nathan's cum ran down underneath her body. Nick spread my wife's legs wide apart and said, "Suck your wife's cunt!"

Her pussy still quivered and I reached out with my tongue and began to move Nathan's sweet nectar around with my tongue. I began to clean some of her pussy up while thousands watched on.

"Lick it all up cuck!" Nick said a few minutes later.

I was forced to clean every last drop of cum from her red swollen pussy. My wife was quickly on the verge of cumming when I felt her legs tighten up around my head. I licked her pussy aggressively now and seconds later she screamed out into a very intense orgasm. My cock throbbed even harder now and Nick made me jerk myself off a few minutes later. I came hard and I hadn't had an orgasm like that in many of years.

A short time later Nick asked if I was jealous that my wife had been fucked by two men instead of one. He reminded me that my wife has had three sexual partners, while I had only her as my only one. It was like a game to him and I left a short time later. He told me as I left to return again the following weekend because he had something special planned for me. I now left wondering what that plan was. I guess I will have to wait and see.

All I can say is that you live only once.

12