All Comments on 'The Stepford Academy for Moms'

by mskristin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatabout 13 years ago
Imaginative

And so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waiting for part 2

A VERY good effort so far!! I would also love to read more about the "Barbie Mum" program in part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good but,

I really enjoyed the idea and content of the story but honestly, I really didn't like the letters format that you're using. I find it detracts from the sense of flow the story should contain.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

GDesmondGDesmondabout 13 years ago
does a body good

My, such a wonderfully, wet read. The factual part of these stories is that they are quite true, that is, in the sense that at one time or another the fantasy of being with your son happens. Get over it, guys.

Some readers (female) quickly dismiss this as perversion. They then quickly move to something more personally acceptable - getting forced to fuck five young, black gentlemen while their husband watches.

Others are not so quick to deny the fantasies, but neither are they able to cross the line, though they often find themselves is a state of sexual agitation. The hubby never knows it, but it's mom's young stud that she is fantasizing about. And yes, when no one is around, she knows when he is peeking and quite often allows it.

And a few, a very few, do what most others only dream and desire; they hold tight with wrapped legs, urging him on.

The format of contrasting perspectives is not my cup of tea and was somewhat distracting, but still made for a wet reading.

Thanks mskristin for a pleasant evening. Don't let this be your last story.

Gayle

PS I have a thing about anonymous comments. I truly believe they are made by men with short weenies and no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Super Hot Story

WOW! What an excellent story this is, loved it. It reminded me in part of the very excellent klrxo's 'B.S.T.C.' - a classic of the genre. Carry on like this and you'll rival him. How about a follow up story about the 'Barbiefication' of the mother to the status of true fuckslut for her son? Well done, an excellent story. xx Ken

hornacekhornacekabout 13 years ago
spelling

First paragraph: "might like to read the correspondence between my sob Peter and Ms Christina Jocasta"

My SOB? If you can even spell "son" right I can't be bothered to read any further.

Pilot4029Pilot4029about 13 years ago
Mistake or Freudian slip?

Sob or Son? Well we suppose in some ways he might be a 'son of a bitch' ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting read

This was truly one of the more thought-provoking stories I've found on this site, and I applaud you for that. However, I would enjoy seeing a follow-up to this, such as the meeting with Christina and Jennifer, or even one of the fantasies that Peter had written about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was fucking HOT!!!!!

Please, please-please-please-please-PLEASE do more of this! I would LOVE to hear more about the experiences of Ms. Jocasta and young Mr. Tyler!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it sure was fucking hot

Lots and lots of mothers should be taking courses at that school. They'd learn how a truly loving and caring mom treats her boy. Look, the kid's at an age where he's a nonstop semen producing machine. He's got to blow his young balls like all the time. The most convenient and logical solution is to use one of his own mother's wonderful warm holes, her mouth, her asshole, and best of all by far that hairy hole between her legs that the son came out of. And mom's in for a delightful surprise. Once she spreads her legs for her darling baby boy she'll find that baby boy will give her the best fucks of her life. Nothing beats the energy and wild enthusiasm of her own son's power fucks. Mom will realize the truth of the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You really need to continue this story and tell us about all the idead you have in the soty. Also discribe how she sucks him off and drinkn shis cum!!

I love the idea of training mom to please her boy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous