The Stepford Academy for Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. The tease. In this scenario Mother is keenly aware that I admire her body and the sexy clothes she wears. She tells me that she is worried she is losing her looks. I know this is isn't true, but suggest she dresses-up so I can reassure that she still looks great. I fall for her ruse. She dresses very sexily, in short skirts, stockings and high heels in order to get me all riled up. This continues for a long time, hours, knowing that I don't want to leave but can't touch myself either. Then Mother encourages me to do just that. And then helps along. And then at her touch, I cum and cum and cum...

3. The widow. Apologies if this scenario drifts into some darker territory than the others, Christina, but I hope you see the appeal. My father has died, leaving just my Mother and me. In the next few days my Mother has been very quiet and I have done my best to support her. The day of the funeral comes and we both attend. Mother wants to leave the wake quickly and I take her home. She disappears upstairs and when she returns she is dressed still all in black, but in a sexy minidress with seamed stockings and shiny stilettos. She informs me she is still in mourning but needs me to be the man of the house. How can I resist?

I would love to hear what you think about these scenarios and whether you think they would be suitable for a Stepford Mother to play.

Now to the fashion show. You have shown that you understand the hard limits that my Mother has and which I fully support. I would like a DVD to be made of the whole evening, but otherwise I would like to be surprised, with any luck pleasantly surprised, as to what my Mother has been up to! As you know I spend some nights away from home on trips and so a DVD of this kind would be useful viewing material! Equally I am enjoying looking forward to the session that you have planned with my Mother at our house. Naturally I would love to watch such a session, especially one where you dominated my Mother! The thought of her licking another woman's stilettos is very arousing to me and I would relish seeing her being sexually subservient to another woman.

Finally some words on your 'Bimbofication' programme. Such an interesting idea! I would love to learn what you had in mind for it. I have always imagined bimbos as younger women, but to see Mothers as a cock-hungry, big-titted, single-minded slut... Oh my goodness, such possibilities! The thought of my Mother in a bunny outfit is a delightful one!

Well, I have now reached the end of the letter and this, in both reading and writing, is where I like to flood my Mother's mouth with my cum. It is a climax in both senses, yes? Soon Mother will be swallowing greedily as I drift into a deeply relaxed state.

Yours sincerely

Peter

PS Oh, as for the charity of my choice, I will leave it up to the Academy to choose *S*

Dear Peter,

First of all I apologise for responding with such a terrible delay... The end of term season was unusually busy this year, it was really very hectic! Please do not think that it was because I was neglecting either you or your mother! Oh, and please, get her to kneel by you and to lick your cock as you read this to her. Do not let her suck it into her mouth until you are at least halfway through my response... and... of course, please, in your next e mail, let me know at which point in my letter did you cum into your mother's hot mouth. Oh..and she DOES have a hot mouth, every one of the students that she practiced on has praised your mother's cocksucking skills to high heaven! Yes, Jennifer has become a hot favourite for the "Slow cocksucking" practice classes and we have so many volunteers, the words seems to be spreading around about your mother's skilled lips and tongue. And, I have to say, while we are working to improve her skills, Peter, certainly a lot of credit goes to you! Well and to her previous lovers. Do you know if she was promiscuous before she started with you? Was Jennifer an easy lay, Peter? Or was she saving that delicious pussy for you? Oh yes, I know it is a delicious pussy, I tasted it!

I am happy that you like our e mail exchange and especially that you find it, as you so nicely put it "fascinating reading". And I loooove the fact that you give my ideas and questions serious thought. We do not find all sons so responsive here at the Academy, so I am very happy that we met and that your mother joined our ranks! And, I couldn't agree more with what you said in your letter. Whilst the progression from what is considered a "normal" (at the Stepford Academy for Mothers, we call it "the first stage") relationship into a sexual one is so natural and so lovely... we DO encourage the mothers to try and retain – what you eloquently call – "the sparkle" in her eyes. We call it "retaining the magic of incest" in our classes!

Thank you also for your comments on the scenarios, it would be good indeed to arrange for an appointment and a face to face conversation. Would you kindly call my secretary, Mrs Gladblow and we will discuss this in more detail. Especially the "rape" scenario, do not be afraid of it! It is one of the most common female fantasies, Peter! Oh, and please, let us be clear on one thing. I abhore rape in real life! But as a fantasy, and a roleplay, it DOES fulfill an itch that most women have. And, who is safer for a woman than her own son to roleplay this! But, let us discuss this when we meet. Now, looking at the specific ideas that you mentioned, let me offer my comments.

1. I just love your "bedtime kiss" idea! We will definitely include it into our classes (oh, I hope you will not ask for copyright fees LOL). I like the usual bedtime kiss suddenly changing into more... the mother making sure that each positive reaction by her son is met by another move by herself. Repeating that mummy will make it all 'all right' LOVELY, Peter, thank you so much for this one!

2. The tease is a classic one, I have to tell you this is definitely one we will be working on! And yes, I have the copyright on it! And to make it even more enticing, mother starts this teasing just as her son is about to go on an important date. She makes him late, makes him cancel, wouldn't that be a lovely add on?

3. The widow is one we have also given thought. With different twists as to how it starts. And, please, do not apologise for anything! And this is no "dark teritorry" it is "arousing territory" But, whatever it is, please, Peter, always feel free to tell me. After all, we are not a Sunday School organisation, but the Stepford Academy for Mothers. If you can't say it here, where can you!

In other words, Peter, all the ideas you mentioned are sterling ones and I am so much looking forard to our meeting and conversation!

About the Fashion Show, do not worry, of course we know the limits of all our students, including your mother and of course they will be respected. We will make a full video as you want. So, let me just make absolutely clear, you do not have a problem with your mother being auctioned off to more than one man? Please reconfirm, I do not arrange something that will not bring you pleasure. Oh, how we looove that word "pleasure" here at the Academy! We believe that is what life is all about! Or should be! And, yes, the session with your mother at your home is due soon. And she will lick and suck on my stilettos as you watch... your mother will show off her cocksucking skills to your eyes as she does my heel, Peter! That is a promise! And yes, with women, I am almost always Dominant.

Last but not least, on your reaction to the "Bimbofication" programme, or as we also call it the "Barbie Mum" programme. Well, we work on turning a mother into a Barbie Doll or a bimbo for her son (not permanently of course, just for some sessions). Turning her into "eyecandy" for her son, being just a fuck doll. Isn't that an arousing idea? Let us discuss it in more detail when we meet. As you point out, "such possibilities"!

So, I will bid you goodbye now, Peter, please do respond and call my secretary, I think I have a window on Tuesday evening, so let me know if that suits you. And don't forget to tell me, at which part, point, sentence did you cum?

Yours,

Christina

Dear Christina,

Thank you so much for your most recent letter, it did bring me a great deal of arousal and made me extremely hard. Fortunately Mother was on hand to take care of it. We waited until halfway through your letter and then set Mum to her task. It was such a pleasure to read out your letter as she slowly sucked me, her red lips gobbling on my pulsing cock, her breasts heaving in her red camisole and I must confess that when you turned to the matter of your visit to play with my Mother, she began to moan and suck harder and I couldn't hold back, I promptly spilt my seed into her wanton mouth. Yes, the prospect of you dominating my Mother made me cum with such force that I had to wait five minutes before being able to finish off the letter.

This leads me on to the point of her promiscuity. Over the past few weeks it has become clear that my Mother had quite the 'Jekyll and Hyde' personality, being so sweet and innocent with me as I grew up, only to subsequently find out that she enjoyed fucking young men all through that period. While it no doubt helped improve her overall skills it does make me worry that she might find a continuation of this behaviour acceptable. I would therefore like it very much if you could reinforce that she is not to stray without permission. You can maybe emphasise that during your domination visit. I don't mind if she receives orders from you or myself, you seem to me to be a woman of superb judgement and perfectly capable to determine when it would be allowable for my Mother to fuck another man or woman, but she must be reminded that she can no longer think for herself in this matter.

In fact I would therefore like to take this opportunity to also sign Mother up for the Barbie Mom programme. I can see me needing to use her body like a fuck doll quite often now (given the high states of arousal she keeps me in) and I find the idea of making her an object as opposed to a person very arousing. Yes, it is entirely selfish on my part, but then it is also highly erotic for one to take what one needs without cause for thinking of the other person. I suspect you have fucked plenty of young men who have visited the Academy just because you needed a cum and they were able to provide it. Thank you also for clarifying the rape scenario, I agree with all of your points. It is arousing for both parties, as a fantasy and one I would dearly love to play.

Now, once again about the scenarios:

1) I am so glad you like the Goodnight Kiss idea. I think it should be an integral part of a Stepford Mother's 'repertoire'. Those first few loving kisses and touches that lead to incest. What young man wouldn't want that?

2) Yes! Mother should make him late for the date. Most Mothers miss the sheer thrill of becoming the Usurper, of replacing any girlfriend or wife the Son may have with herself. It is my belief (and I would hope you agree) that any Stepford Mother automatically looks her best if some young slut enters her house. Young women should be reminded who the 'Top Bitch' of the household is, so to speak!

3) I am also delighted that you think the widow idea is an arousing one, it always makes my cock pulse with delight. In this instance it is the clear that the Son has 'usurped' the Father and has emancipated his Mother, she is free to live and love as she pleases, only it will take the Son's dedication to ensure he reaps the benefits.

Now, before I go I have made an appointment with your PA so we should be able to meet next week. I hope I wasn't too presumptuous in booking us a 3 hour window? I'm sure we have much to discuss and neither of us will want to leave the meeting until we're both fully satisifed... will we be able to be undisturbed for that time, I'm sure you realise how important privacy is.

I must go now, my Mother is breaking-in a new Secrets in Lace chemise with Fogal stockings and some new Kenneth Cole high heeled sandals. I want to masturbate as she gives me a little catwalk session and then I will screw her hot little body on our living room floor and until I'm completely drained. *S*.

Yours, Peter

I enjoy role-playing this scenario and would dearly love to find another woman to join my partner and I, please message me if interested.

12