All Comments on 'The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 01'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YOU SICK FUCK!

This is just another sick fantasy of a normal wife turning into a whore and a skank. Nothing erotic about it at all. And for your information I read the first bit that had the idea of the story then the end bit which sealed the story as just another sick story by a sick writer. It's scary that writers like you come up with such things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another slut

all women are whores, the stay at home mom just has one client. the husband is a whimp, he should have beaten the whore before letting her feed him another man's cum. while its to his and the kids benifit to keep the house, he should treat her like the whore she obviously is, what's up with this love her/try to accept her actions crap. use and abuse her for his pleasure just like the clients do, she obviously enjoys it.

frappdudefrappdudealmost 15 years ago
Hottt

Well, as usual, you're going to get a fair amount of anonymous nay-sayers about this kind of story. The title itself gave a pretty good idea of what it was all about, so shame on them if they didn't care for the topic and read it anyway. There are topics here at Lit that I don't care for, so I just don't waste my time reading them, much less ranting about the moral implications. I suggest you do the same about the two rants you've received thus far.

As to ME? I loved it. Classic Ahabscribe stuff, and I was intrigued with the allusion to incest you threw in. (Can't wait for chapter 2, since you mentioned there would be more overt examples). Yes, she's a slut, but if you're gonna be one, be the best you can, and I think Sonya accomplishes that goal admirably. ;)

Write on, brother!!

snakebytesnakebytealmost 15 years ago
Wow

Great story. Easy to follow. Only took me halfway thru b4 I blew my load. Anyway you can turn the eldest daughter 18 and get her involved. Mother-daghter whore team would be big.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
right

I read the comment by frappdude who thought this to be a hot story and anybody who didn't agree were fools.This is just a story of rich people using other people for their own evil means if you find that hot maybe raps is good too, so saying that you and the author are just pieces of dog shit with warped minds youare very sick people.

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 15 years ago
wow

can't wait til next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing job

I can't wait until the next chapter. It was very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Economics Indeed

Ahabscribe you have a winner here. Very good beginning. Anxious to see where you go with this. Perhaps you'll throw in some friends, clergy, teachers, cops, counselors etc. And yes, please don't forget relatives. After all, it is a 30 or 40 year loan isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a piece of horse manure

For those of you who thinks this is a great story, think again! Would you want a wife like her? If you do you're sick in the head and need help. This marriage as is, will never survive and rightly so. A slut is a slut and will not change now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awesome

Any story that has me finished before I'm even two fifths into it is golden in my book.

Oh, and for everyone taking this stuff so literally, come on! Unless the story ends with "the moral here is that the poor are slaves," which it's not, you really shouldn't get so worked up. It's a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pure Filth

I havn't wanked over a story so much in ages can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bullshit. Of the highest order.

!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sad But True

Liked the story. For those of you who think this sort of thing is pure fiction, sadly you're mistaken. My wife and I lost our house thirty years ago, but didn't have to. The fucking fat-assed banker sat across from us, and suggested a way to salvage our situation. My wife simply had to provide entertainment after Men's night at the country club. She had to restrain me from punching him out.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Hey

I'm accussed all the ime of being a wimp writer, but hey man, I want revenge here! Wel, maybe not reveng as such, but your man has to get some resolution?

Looking forwrd to how you finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shame about the almost unavoidable (inevitable)

need for you to use the words 'slut whore' in the opening paragraphs. Words so overcooked on Lit. (along with 'wimp' or 'cuck')as to sound completely banal, even mindless, and a bit of a turn off to be honest. Old school story done with some neat new twists and sharp, ironic observation.Liked it a lot.Thanks, Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shoulda Stayed in daughter numb nuts

Incest is so silly and improbable you would be hard pressed to insult anyone but create a self cuck into male humiliation and the masses of semi-normal folks will take you to task.<P>

So the incest "H"s were easy cuckster - now you find out what real people appreciate and find stimulating.<P>

99.9% feel you are a jaded sicko into male humiliation because you push the sick buttons and devote all this time to being one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Aren't we glad this is fiction.

I don't know of a real man that would sit and watch his wife whore herself, take sloppy seconds and eat cream pies. He must be kind of a submissive or whimp unless he has alternative motives. He could be planing to get Sonyas' client list from the Bankers Secretary or trying to plant a bug in the Banker's office. I guess what he should really do is tell the kids that she is whoring herself out and loves it and then kick her out. He should divorce her and get custody of the kids for her being an unfit mother, then he should take justice to the banker and make him tell of the client list before puting a bullet in his head. Then he should go to each one that his so called wife has served and castarate them. As for the women she has serviced, he should seal their pussy with a hot poker. He will get his revenge in some way, just give him enough time.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was a great story that you wrote about the wife doing what she had to save the house. This quite interesting the way the husband reacted to her becoming a slut. It was also addressed in the way that she reacted to the things that she was doing now to save her home and her family. And if people are offended by this type behavior by her why are they reading these types of stories. People get a grip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Concur with that other reviewer

Aren't we glad this is fiction. Why is it that all of a sudden, the last two or so years, most writers here in Lit. like to write about sissy men liking to be cuckolded so much <p>

"You liked to such that man's cock in front of me, don't you, Sonya?" <p>

"No, I don't! It's just part of the job!" <p>

"Don't lie to me, dear beloved wife! I know you do. You rubbed his big, ugly, hard cock all over your face, smearing your face with his cum! But, don't worry, I kinda liked to see you like that. It turned me on big time!" <p>

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not my favorite, but I won't throttle you...

For Pete's sake, is it possible to not like a story and not be an asshole about it? I guarantee that the people who posted personal attacks have never submitted a story to this site. This didn't hit the mark for me, but I appreciate the effort. Ahab, please don't let these schmucks get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
As long as the spouse agrees I cant fault it. But

when they both have AIDS what good will having a house be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Disgusting pile of garbage.

As Ahab wrote. I enjoy writing filth. That is what this story is .

the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
can't believe

so many think blackmailing is erotic with 3 kids in this marriage. and why is it erotic that a woman is a fucktoy in less than 30 seconds and gives a shit about her family all together ? even if its fiction, really scary to see so many give a shit about kids or even think of taking them into that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bad!!!!!

Hated it could not finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ehhh

The writing itself was great, but the story was not to my taste. Then again the entire Loving Wives category isn't for me.

Too bad the husband wasn't dead and you had a single mother doing what she had to do for her family - now that would've been hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not For Everyone

I disagree with what some others are saying about the story. It's a work of fantasy. 98% of the stories on this site are very unlikely to happen in real life. I like the fantasy aspect and for what i think Ahab is trying to achieve, it's a good story. Keep writing Ahab! I want to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Truely Amazed ...

Your "Story" (Note everybody "STORY"!!!) was well written and showed great imagination. It was bound to bring with it the "Fire and Brimstone" that usually accompanies this type of "Story"! What people need to do is get a fuc*ing grip on what this site is all about! If you want to read from the bible, you go to church! Some can be such idiots!

Get a fuc*ing grip people!

Momma_ShellyMomma_Shellyalmost 15 years ago
Naughty Nasty Story!

As nasty a story as I've seen and I loved it! Really don't understand the personal attacks on this writer and it seems they mostly resent the role of the husband or the unreality of this obvious fantasy! I wonder if they would have reacted so badly if it had been written by a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep it Real

Ahabscribe, i like so much your work, but i dont buy that.

The possessive act of the hubby trying to fuck his wife itยดs a form of denial(and assurance of alpha male).In real life, it will a matter of time for him goin crazy and shoot someone.

And the wife(and neither her hubby)care about the kids.It will affect them, and her whorish behavior is so much destructive.If the husband is not ashamed from her acts, at least should because of his children(Soo much feed for bullying).Raj from GOA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story, but I have been checking every day for part two. Not to rush you but Hurry Up!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

and thanks for not removing the anonymous option just cuz some kids don't know what to expect when they go to a story site. although not a fan of incest your work intrigued me. especially the part where all your stories have "H" rating!! don't think there are many writers in Lit with that kind of rating. 5 stars to you sir!

Rage

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
She Loves Her Husband?

She claims to love her husband. That is pretty rich, since she tells him to put up with her fucking anybody she wants or hit the road. If she really loved him, she would say she would only do it if he could live with it and only long enough to pay off the house.

He should tell his daughters what she told him, that she would prefer to fuck strangers than be married to him. He should divorce her and take the kids. No judge would let her keep them. Let her have the house. If he hangs around it will just be worse in the end. Sooner or later she will decide she would rather stay out fucking than come home to him.

This is one fucked up story. I feel sorry for anyone whose fantasy is the destruction of a family.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT OR WHO DOES SHE LOVE MOST

home, family, hubby or sex. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, this has really split your readers into two camps hasn't it? To those who don't like this kind of story I say, don't read them, simple solution! Me? I think this is truly outstanding, well written and so hot. The descriptions as she fucks her way through what's going to be endless amounts of cock are excellent. She's one slutty milf and I for one would love to be married to her! As a new venture Ahabscribe, I'd say 'keep on with this stuff, it's fucking brilliant'! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It may not be your usual type of story ...

It certainly is a VERY erotic one. I really enjoyed the first chapter and look forward to the others. I'm kind of curious to see if you will let any incest creep in, but whether you do or not I'm sure it will be another great series. Thanks.

darkendwooddarkendwoodalmost 12 years ago

I am actually a fan of incest erotica but this story is just a walking pile of trash. How can anyone get off on such wanton hurt? On the destruction of a family? You add in the fact that the scenario is so obviously unrealistic to be completely meaningless. I know a lot of the stories on this site are very unrealistic, but when you use that to make people hurt there's something wrong. Why on earth would I read another chapter of this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
if...

...she wasn't married and a mother... this would be a great story, but she is so it's disgusting and yet hot at the same time. heh, its sooo horrible and yet i can't look away! lol, interesting story dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
truth hurts

Whether deliberately or inadvertently, you have created the perfect satirical comment on what bankers have done to us all. Aren't we all whores enslaved to the banks, prostituting ourselves to pay off their loans n keep from going under. At least this woman is being truthful to herself

JessiWilskeJessiWilskeover 9 years ago
unusual

Different, unusual, but fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Vile garbage

Stick to incest you sick bastard.

SunloverSunloveralmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Great story with lots of great action.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Briiliant!!

One of the best I've read in a while ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
garbage

She should want to live in a cabin in the wilderness rather than become the disgusting creature she morphed into. He is a weak man who should have done something to prevent this. They are lost and their kids are going to suffer living with these losers.

col_lovercol_loverover 4 years ago
5 *****

I haven't even read the story yet , but after reading all the Anonymous comments I know I am going to love it.

Nothing better than a good slut wife story.

Top Marks.

col_lover@hotmail.com

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago
Fuck I love a good slut, whore wife story. And this one is great.

Love it. Starting ch. 2 now. I love when, like Sonja, they go from reluctant "innocents" to discovering they're full on sex addicted cock, cum, and pussy whores!! Mmmm. Looking forward to indulging in the next 5 chapters.

Sorry this comment is too short and does not do story justice. It's just I have to start reading next chapter NOW! :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She's just embracing her true whore nature. Respect. We'd all do it if we could and not have to deal with judgement and shit from others. Shame that Donnie kind of gets the shaft on it a bit, but he still gets to fuck her in the bedroom every night so that's something. I just hope all the Johns she fucks are clean and that birth control doesn't fail her. I wonder if Tara her daughter will join her on her adventures when she hits 18. A mother/daughter whore double team. Shit that's hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous