All Comments on 'The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 02'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sonja's next conquest..

like to see that sonja decides that hers and donnie's jock stud son is her next slut conquest...that she insists donnie..much to his excitement...share their stud jock son..with her...in all ways..yes..in all ways..definetly..as women/moms like myself..either fantasizing or experiencing that scenerio..nothing a bigger turn-on for us...than when mom/wife is total cum slut for hubby/son..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
your

absolutly right. your latest work is not better than what you usually write. your ill-natured carachters just really kill any erotic thought somebody could develop. not only in this story.

drdoom39drdoom39almost 15 years ago
REALLY like it!

Very hot + nasty story. I could hardly stand to wait! (reading the next chapter!).

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Great fiction - bad stroke story -

"From the moment I first sucked Mr. Richard's cock in front of my husband, Donnie, I came alive as never before and I knew I was never going to get enough. Funny that it took forty years to make me realize I have the soul of a wanton slut!" "I love my new job, sweetie!" I get to fuck and suck Tara's boyfriend. I have become the town whore, I will spread for anybody anytime anyplace just ask me.

guan818guan818almost 15 years ago
Ahabscribe is the best,

period.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

That was great Chapter you wrote about Sonya and how she was able to take Joel's virginity and have him live out his fantasy of having sex with his mother. I like how you described the sex between Joel and Sonya for the day. I also enjoyed how the mother got into the story line at the end when she ate Sonya's pussy after her son had been on it all day. Can hardly wait for the next chapter and I wish people to write these anonymous comments to you will use their name. You don't like the type of story that this author's writing don't read the story.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Work

Great Job on the story...a resounding 5-Star selection. having the wife turn on like a switch was thrown...and the husbands reactions is not unrealistic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just great

it was great, when the next chapters cumming?

what if Sonya goes back to Grace place fucks her son and makes Grace licks her obediently?

What if Sonya gets her daughter involved?

What if Sonya fucks other-s in front of her husband and makes him clean up?

anyway dont make us wait more for your next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

It always amazes me that guys comment that they want to read about another guy sucking some stranger's cum out of a pussy. I suspect that, at least subconsciously, they want to do it as well. If you want it that bad, why go for the leftovers? Why not go straight to the source? Go ahead, step right out of that closet.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Bad Accident Waiting to Happen

The woman uses her real name? What is up with that? Does she have no concern of the impact on her family when the town finds out about her new career?

I wonder how happy she will be when Joel brags to his school chums about fucking Mrs. Lawson and that winds its way back to her kids. They are going to love going to school every day with the other kids making remarks and teasing them about their mother being a whore. If the author was being honest about consequences, it would happen.

I also wonder what happens when Donnie's coworkers get wind of what is going on. How much humiliation can he take before he goes postal and decides that he and Sonya are better off dead and that the kids would be better off without them?

I doubt that the author will include any hint of reality and describe such consequences. Obviously, HIV or STDs are not a concern. If it was just the selected clientele, I could believe they were all clean. But the adult store escapade would almost guarantee some form of infection.

You might think she is a high-classed hooker, but she is really just a two-dollar whore. She has to do whatever is required for hours and hours three times a week and suck the banker off other days. All that for a single mortgage payment once a month. Do the math. She could make that kind of money in just a few sessions as a high-classed hooker. I guess on top of being a slut, she is stupid as well.

Once again, it blows my mind that people love a story that displays the destruction of so many individuals, including Sonya's children.

It is definitely hard to like any of the characters involved in this story. However, I keep reading and holding out hope that the author will deal with all these issues in a later chapter. For now though, Sonya just seems to sink lower and lower. And Donnie continues to have no balls.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NO MATTER THE RIME OR RAISON

even a homonym get hooked. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This just continues to get better all the time, I just love it, especially as the seed of fucking her own son has already been planted in her mind - or is it deep in her slutty cunt?

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Hot and sticky

I can't wait to see the dauther get involved too.

Sex is good for your heart.

Hot sex is good for everything.

Hot, sticky sex is just so .............

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the character of Sonya. A real sex-addicted slut that finally awakens to her true nature at the wonderful age of 40. I do feel bad for her husband, who is very conflicted and is basically trapped in a hell he can't seem to escape. He's in love with his whore wife though he hates what she does, but at the same time can't help but feel turned on by it. That's rough. I hope he comes to accept it because Sonya can't deny her nature and can't stop anymore than she could stop her heart beating. Can't wait until the daughter is involved. That'll be something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous