The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,479 Followers

"Oh my god, Joel!" I whispered. "What a huge cock you have!" It was magnificent. His cock was at least eight inches long – maybe nine inches and as nice and thick as a woman could want. I looked up at him, grinning and was surprised to see Joel's expression.

He looked at me a little glumly and said, "Yeah, I know – the guys in gym used to make fun of me. They would call me the "Log." He looked away, embarrassed.

"Oh sweetie, don't you know? It's gorgeous, beautiful – why any woman alive would love to have this big old thing inside her any day!" I reached out and took him in my hand, wrapping my fingers around the big slab of cock meat, feeling it pulse powerfully in my hand. "Baby, when it comes to cock, big is always good!"

Joel grinned in obvious relief and then he expression changed as I began to slowly stroke him up and down. His eyelids fluttered and a tremor went through his whole body and even before he said, "I – um, Mrs. Lawson, I'm going to..." I knew he was about to cum. I moved to take him in my mouth and almost made it. He gave a cry as the first burst of semen splashed into my face, splattering across my cheeks and chin and into my open mouth. He cried out even louder as I took him in my mouth and began to suck as he shot wad after thick wad of cum. He tasted different than anyone I had ever sucked, at least since I was a young woman. His semen was salty and fresh, there wasn't that strong undertone that comes to a man's sperm with age. It was delicious and I hungrily sucked him for everything he could give me.

His whole body was rigid as I sucked and he moaned and sobbed with the sheer intensity of his joy. I felt his fingers twist in my hair, pulling strands of my black hair tight as he thrust himself into my mouth. His spurts lessened until finally there was nothing, but still I sucked and licked his cock, enjoying the moans and shivers I was producing until finally he just collapsed back onto the bed. I heard him murmur sadly, "I'm sorry – I tried to make it last."

I let him slip from my lips and after giving him one last kiss, said, "Sorry? Don't be sorry, Joel. That was lovely. I love the taste of your cum."

He sighed and sat up on his elbows and replied, "But I was, you know, hoping to last longer so we could, um do it."

I smiled up at him and just couldn't believe how innocent and sweet this kid was. As I wiped up his splattered seed from my face and licked it from my fingers, I smiled up at him and with my free hand slowly stroked his semi-erect cock and said, "Baby, do you think we're finished?"

I rose up and eased myself on top of Joel, letting my tits slid up his stomach and chest and enjoying the feel of his rapidly recovering cock against my stomach and pussy. When I was face to face with my young man, I whispered, "Joel, your mother bought you this slut to do whatever you want until nine o'clock tonight." I kissed him slowly and deeply, enjoying the feel of his pounding heart against my chest before I said, "Momma's going to fuck your brains out, baby!"

Joel's eyes widened and he groaned and whispered, "Momma," and began kissing me violently while I felt his cock quickly regain full erection. We began to roll around on the bed, hands roaming and squeezing as we moved until finally I was on my back, head almost bumping the headboard and Joel between my legs, humping madly, his cock trying to find a new home.

I spread my legs out, my high heels digging into the mattress as I reached down and took my eager beaver's cock in hand. I had an inkling of why he had suddenly become so aggressive and proved it when I whispered. "You ready to put this big cock in Mommy and make her cum."

"Yes, yes, fuck Mom, wanna fuck Momma!" Joel panted as he continued to kiss me wetly and sloppily.

I placed his cock between my labia and let him the head push inside me. I let go of his penis and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Give it to me, baby, Fuck Momma good!" Then I screamed and felt the wind get knocked out of me as Joel's instincts took over and he roughly rammed that big dick home. I'm glad I was so wet and excited because he was big – his thick meat pressing deep inside me, never pausing, just seeking to get as deep inside of me as possible.

As I struggled to get my breath back, I raised my legs and tried to wrap my legs around his ass, but it was too much. My head was spinning madly as he slammed his cock all the way inside me – his wiry pubic hair scratching my mound as he ground into me. Joel's ass was moving like a jackhammer as he just pounded away at me while he kissed me sloppily.

Although the events of the last week had opened my eyes and exposed me to many new things, nothing in all my life prepared me for the intensity with which this eighteen year old was fucking me – even my own first few fumblings in the backseats of boyfriends' cars hadn't been this energetic or powerful. I felt an orgasm swelling inside me as Joel relentlessly thrust his cock into me again and again. I wanted to tell him to slow down, but couldn't pry his lips from mine – his tongue flailing around and attacking mine like a man starving.

He pulled back too wildly and lost his place, his throbbing, stiff penis slipping upwards along my trimmed muff – my juices splashing wetly on my lower stomach. He ended the kiss, groaning, "I love you, Momma, love fucking you, Momma!" while he worked his hips trying to find his way back inside.

I stroked his back with one hand while I reached down and found his cock with the other. "Easy, baby, easy," I gasped. "Slow down, baby, we've got all afternoon and evening. We made eye contact and the wildness and need faded a little from his eyes and I nodded and kissed him, trying to control the moment – giving him a soul kiss while trying not to make it so frantic. I took his cock and placed it back between my spread labia and then groaned as Joel again rammed his cock home with a vengeance. "I love you, Momma, love to fuck you!" he sobbed as he ground his groin against my crotch, his hard penis probing, seeking my deepest, warmest places.

I continued to rub his back and shower his face with little kisses while he struggled to regain control of himself. Gradually, he calmed down until I began to urge him to slowly begin moving inside me. Joel began to rock in and out of my pussy with that huge dick, slowly and I urged him on in a soft voice.

"That's it, Joel. I love that," I whispered between kisses. I could see the need, the yearning blazing in his eyes, building the way my orgasm was starting to build again. His cock found my sweet spots as if I'd trained him to do it...or maybe he was just that big. I raised my legs and wrapped them around his hips as I offered him my tongue again. Like a man starving, he sucked my tongue into his mouth and attacked it with his own. I could feel his movements begin to quicken and I thrust my pelvis forward to meet his cock's return thrusts, my own hunger for him quickly growing.

I ended the wet kiss, a stringer of saliva hanging between our lips and with our eyes locked onto each other, I again threw the gasoline on the fire. "Fuck Momma, Joel. Give Momma all that fine cock!"

With a growl, Joel was again like a wild animal in heat and I was being pounded by his throbbing penis. My arms and legs clung to him, partly in desperation to hang on to him and partly because I wanted to pull as much of him against me and inside me as possible. He was penetrating me as deep as anyone ever has and I was loving the nasty feeling of Joel's young cock pushing into my cervix.

Joel's fucklust reached an almost unbelievable height and then an expression of love and joy broke out and he wailed, "Momma, I'm cumming!" and his cock swelled inside me and then began to erupt with hot semen, bathing my insides with his steaming sperm. It was like a dam had burst and he just kept cumming, his balls jerking up and down against my ass cheeks as he just kept emptying his seed inside my cunt. A wail rose up in my throat and I began to cry out as my orgasm tried to catch up to his and my cunt began milking Joel's cock as I screamed out in sheer carnal delight!

Joel kissed me sloppily as he ground himself into my crotch, seeking to hide his cock in my pussy as deeply as he could go. I offered him my tongue again as I sobbed and cried out my lusty fulfillment against his mouth. His semen seemed to flood my cunt and I wanted more. I struggled to keep enough self control to keep my pussy clamped around his cock which didn't seem to be shrinking, even after I had milked him seemingly dry.

Time seemed to stand still, this young man's still erect penis buried inside my cunt and pulsing in time with our frantic heartbeats. Our kiss ended and we silently stared into each other's eyes, keenly aware of each other's bodies. Each gasp for breath making my swollen nipples scrape against his hairless chest. We seemed to be frozen in our carnal moment, savoring it. A part of my mind reeled in amazement that this geeky, barely legal young man had just given me one of the most memorable fucks of my life. I was amazed that I would do this, that I had done this and that I wanted..."More!" I gasped, breaking the silence. "Joel, darling, you are magnificent. Please, more!"

The boy's eyes widened and he grinned and then began to thrust into me again, achingly hard. "I love your cock, baby!" I sighed as he worked it in and out of my pussy, feeling so big and so slick and wet with our mixed cum. I began to squirm and roll, finally making him realize that I wanted to roll over. He let himself be turned over so I was on top and I shakily sat up, my fingernails scratching his boyish chest as I settled completely on his long, thick dick.

"You fucked me, Joel, like a good son. Now, Momma's gonna fuck you!" I shimmied my shoulders, making my breasts jiggle and bounce and liked my lips and looked down at Joel with what I hoped was a sexy sneer. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, Joel? You'd like to fuck your mother, wouldn't you?"

I felt the eighteen years old's cock swell inside me, the head pressing into my cervix as he replied, "Yessss! I wanna fuck Mom so bad! I love her so much!"

Somehow, despite being almost blown away from hearing this boy confess his lust for his mother, I kept my act together and let myself become lost in the wicked desires erupting inside me. Slowly, I began to ride him, reveling in every sweet, thick inch of his penis as I began to moan and cry out. "Fuck me, Joel! Fuck me, baby! I'm your mother now. Fuck Mommy and make her cum. Fuck Momma with her son's fine cock!"

The next passing minutes became a blur of incredible sex. I'm pretty sure I was screaming as Joel made me cum and cum again, screaming his name, screaming for him to fuck Mommy, to fill Mommy's cunt with his hot sperm. Joel seemed to be calling out to Momma and his love for her, his hands cupping, squeezing and mauling my breasts, each sharp, painful pinch of my nipples bring me closer to the monster of all orgasms until I felt like my body was being torn apart by pleasure like I'd never felt before and then his seed was again filling me up and heightening my pleasure further until I blacked out from the intensity.

I woke up to find myself cuddled up against Joel, his soft snores telling me he was asleep. I had one leg draped across his thighs and could feel his cooling sperm slick between us as it slowly leaked from my pussy. His right hand had a firm grip on my breast and I felt a shiver of delight course through me as I realized that I had just taken this boy's virginity and like the whore I had become, didn't feel a bit ashamed. The shadows in the room and the change in the sunlight shining through the window told me that my young lover and I had slept for a few hours. I stretched and purred – nothing like a well earned fuck nap, but I knew I was on the clock and it was time for this slut to get back to work.

Joel's cock, now semi-erect and stained with cum and cunt cream drew my attention and I eased myself from his embrace and when he woke a few minutes later, it was to the sweet delight of feeling a woman's lips on his rapidly recovering cock. I gave him my whorish best blowjob as he squirmed and shivered underneath my head, his hands becoming entangled in my dark hair. As I sucked him closer and closer to an orgasm, he began to moan. As he approached climax, his moans became legible.

"Please, please, Mom!" I looked at him, my eyes questioning. Joel obliged me by gasped, "Please, Mom – please let me cum on your face!" I was shocked and thrilled and realized that in my devotion to sucking his cock, I had ignored his almost insistent pulling on my hair. I suppose I had dismissed it as random jerking of a boy about to cum, but now I knew what he wanted and like a good slut, I wouldn't disappoint.

I let him slip from my lips just in time, getting a glorious view of his cockhead swelling and then erupting, spewing spurt after spurt of hot, fragrant semen into my face, splattering against my lips, across my nose and my cheeks, splashing against my forehead and into my hair, giving me a sperm facial that only a young man can provide. God help me, but I again realized how much I enjoyed it, relished it, needed to have this, to be rewarded for being such a good cocksucking slut!

I grinned at him wickedly as I sat up and ran my tongue around my lips, lapping up dripping semen before using my fingers to scoop up blobs of his semen and then licking them from my fingers. Loving the lewdness I felt, I smacked my lips and then whispered nastily to Joel, "In my pussy or in my mouth, I love your cum. You taste so good to Mommy!"

Joel groaned and then tackled me, kissing me passionately, not seeming to mind the taste of his own seed on my tongue as we kissed passionately for long minutes. Finally, we slowed down, sprawled out on the bed, legs and arms entangled, bodies sweaty and slick. Joel and I stared at each other for a long time before he finally giggled and said, "I fucking love sex!" and we both broke down in laughter until we could barely breathe.

Afterwards, we paused to eat, Joel producing fruit and cheese and water from a small refrigerator that I had missed on the other side of his computer. As we ate, I drew out of Joel how he had for a long time, harbored fantasies of his mother. After we ate, the teenager took me to his computer and as I sat on his lap, he showed me what he had been working on when I had arrived.

"It's a 3-D cartoon," he explained, "Of me and Mom and my fantasies." He called up image after image of a computer generated woman who looked amazingly like his mother. Grace, doing all sorts of sexual things to a computer version of himself. As he talked about all the months he'd put into creating it, I felt his cock begin to revive. It was awesome, seeing picture after picture of him fucking his mother in countless positions, amazing creations of Grace's face screwed up in pain and pleasure, word balloons begging him to fuck her harder and harder.

He finally came back to the last picture and I had to laugh. Grace on her knees, her face covered with semen. "I guess I sorta made your dream come true, huh, Joel?" I said.

He blushed and nodded. "Oh yeah, Mrs. Lawson. I loved it. I've seen it plenty in movies and the internet, but to actually cum on your face...WOW!"

I laughed and kissed him gently on the lips. "Joel, you've fucked me and cum on me and in me, I think you can call me Sonya now." I studied his face for a second, feeling his cock throb against my butt. "Or maybe you prefer Mommy Sonya?"

He nodded and said, "Or just Mom, sometimes!" His hand slipped up my waist and cupped my right breast. My nipple already hard, swelled under his attentions. "Mommy Sonya, can we fuck again?"

I smiled and said, "Of course we can...son." I reached out and used his mouse to call up one of his pictures. "Does my baby Joel want to fuck Mommy like this?"

Joel got a big grin on his face as he looked at the screen. It was a 3-D image of him fucking his mother from behind, her bent over a table as she took his cock, his right hand pinching her long nipple while his mother sucking the fingers of his left hand. "Fuck yeah, Mom!"

I found myself on my feet, hands gripping the edge of his computer table as Joel ran his hands over my ass cheeks, squeezing and spreading them over and over. I looked over my shoulder at my surrogate son and smile and with a bit of need in my voice, said, "Fuck me, Joel. Put that big dick up Mommy Sonya's wet pussy!"

Joel stepped up, his big erect penis again pressing against my cum-filled cunt, his hands cupping and spreading my ass cheeks. "I love you, Mom!" he crowed as he rammed himself home with one quick thrust.

"YESSSSS!" I screamed. "Fuck me, son! Fuck Mommy hard." Like an obedient son, Joel obeyed me and began to hammer my pussy with his stiff rod. The computer table banged against the wall as I braced against it, Joel's thrusts lifting me up on tiptoe with each stroke of his cock deep into my womb. I threw my head back and cried loudly, "YES, JOEL, FUCK MEEEE! FUCK MOMMY HARD WITH THAT BIG COCK!" I wondered if his mother, Grace could hear me and the wicked part of me hoped that she could.

My breasts swung back and forth violently in rhythm with Joel's fucking until I felt his hands slip from my ass cheeks up my waist to cup my tits, his fingers digging into my fleshy breasts. Using his grip for leverage he began fucking me even harder, our bodies slapping wetly together as he relentlessly fed me his cock.

I began to tremble from the intensity of feeling his cock run deep within me, the pleasure welling outward from my cunt through my veins until I thought my whole body might explode. "FUCKFUCKFUCK MEEEEEE, JOELLLLL!" I cried loud enough to wake the dead as my orgasm welled up and enveloped me. I was seeing stars, my vision filled with exploding lights as my body convulsed with wave after wave of ecstasy. My knees began to buckle and Joel seemed to instinctively know what to do, one arm wrapping around my waist to help me stay on my feet even as he continued to fuck me hard.

"LOVE YOU, MOMMY!" he yelled. "I WANT TO FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YOU FOREVER, MOMMY!"

"As my orgasm seemed to wane, Joel's hand on my breast shifted so my swollen nipple was between his fingers. He began to pull on it, to pinch it hard and roughly, the pain mixing with pleasure to reinvigorate my orgasm as he kept fucking me with that long hard cock. I spread my legs a little wider, trying to support myself again. Joel's arm on my waist slowly slipped down until I felt his fingers splice through my trimmed bush and then press against the wet meat of my cock filled cunt. His fingers rubbed against my clit and his thrusting penis and then left. I felt fingers brushing my lips and I opened my mouth, knowing what he wanted.

Just like in his dream picture, I sucked his fingers clean of my juices and his cum. As I sucked, Joel began to fuck me like a man gone mad, fucking me harder and faster than I would have thought possible. "FUCK YEAH, MOMMY!" he sobbed. "I'M GONNA CUM IN YOU MOM! GONNA FILL YOUR HOT PUSSY FULL OF MY SPERM!!!"

I screamed as he drove his cock home one final time, burying himself deep inside me and then filling me with another incredible load of his semen. Even as my world was torn apart by unbelievable orgasmic pleasure, a part of me marveled at the ability of an eighteen year old to cum so much so many times. Our screams of pleasure devolved into wordless cries and moans as we clung to each other before staggering, still joined cunt and cock back to the bed. We collapsed, Joel on top of me where we savored our sweet joining for a long time before Joel's cock finally slipped out of me.

We finally crawled up further into the bed and I spent a long time making him squirm as I licked his cock clean of our mixed juices before we cuddled for a long time, both of us tired. Joel and I cuddled while he asked me many questions about a woman's body and what we liked, how we liked to be pleasured. We talked about pleasing a woman orally, although just like a young man, he shied off licking me with several loads of his semen dripping from between my bruised and tender lips.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,479 Followers