The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe Mom will hire you again so I can learn to eat pussy," Joel speculated, his eagerness to learn evident on his face.

"Maybe she will, baby," I giggled in reply. "Maybe you'll find someone else you'll want to eat more." I glanced over towards his computer and Joel grinned and blushed. Several of those 3-D cartoons were of Grace riding her son's face.

The shadows grew longer and I knew my time was coming to an end. Joel and I finished with a long, slow fuck on the bed where he had me in several positions before he gave me one last heavy load of his cum, my legs draped over his shoulders and his cock buried deep inside my pussy.

He helped me get dressed and looked pleased when he offered me my panties and I shook my head and said, "Oh no, your mother paid for them. Souvenir, remember?"

Once I had my short white skirt and tube top on, Joel walked me to the door of his bedroom and I gave him a long, slow kiss that I knew he'd remember for a long time before I squatted down and again licked his still semi-erect but weary cock clean of sperm and cunt cream. When it was over, I rose and rolled my tongue over his lips and whispered, "You're a wonderful lover, Joel. I wish I was your mother – I'd fuck you night and day."

I closed the door, winking at him as he looked hungrily after me and then I slowly walked down the hall, feeling happy and tired and well fucked as a woman can be. I was a little unsteady in my heels and passing a mirror in the hallway, realized my hair was all wild and unkempt, just like a woman who had tumbled from bed after getting fucked hard. I smiled at my image, seeing the perfect image of the whorish slut I had become.

I carefully made my way downstairs and wasn't a bit surprised to see Joel's mother, Grace waiting for me at the bottom of the staircase, still dressed in her modest, but attractive dress from earlier – her breasts heaved heavily under the dress, the exposed portions of her upper chest almost quivering. She looked a bit flushed and unsettled, but managed a wan smile and said, "Well, Mrs. Lawson, how did things go?"

I licked my lips and said, "After the things your son did to me, please call me Sonya."

Grace's face turned a bit darker red and she managed a small laugh. "Please, join me in the library. I want a full report." She turned and walked away, glancing frequently over her shoulder to make sure I was following her. There was excitement in her face and eagerness too, expressions that her son had captured so well with his computer drawings.

Having taken seats again, Grace offered me a glass of wine and then sat down across from me and looked at me expectantly. Finally, she said huskily, "Well?"

"Where would you like me to start, Grace?" I asked coyly.

She huffed impatiently and said, "Anywhere, start anywhere!"

I grinned and after taking a sip of the wine replied, "Well, your son has a magnificent cock, Grace. Did you know he was so big?" I help up my hands to an approximate length of between eight and nine inches.

"Oh my," Grace breathed. "I've seen bulges in his pants. I suspected he was well endowed like his father was, but...oh my."

Her eyes widened as I made a partial circle with my thumb and forefinger to illustrate his girth. "And, Grace, your son is thick too."

"Lord," she whispered, her hand going to her mouth and then settling on the exposed part of her magnificent breasts. She started to speak and stopped, mouth open. She unconsciously licked her lips and finally said softly, "Did you suck my Joel?"

It was my turn to lick my lips. "Twice. I sucked him dry once and..." I reached up and touched my hair was it was stiff and sticking up. "And the second time, the little devil insisted on cumming on my face. By the way, he tastes delicious."

Grace closed her eyes for a moment and gave a little moan. She closed her thighs, squirming a little as if she was trying to secretly scratch an itch. At the same time, her fingertips rolled gently over the tops of her breasts. Finally, she opened her eyes and almost hissed, "And you fucked my son, of course?

I could almost smell her arousal even through the stink of sex that I reeked of. In truth, I was getting excited myself. "Let's see..." I replied, ticking off the times Joel and I had fucked. "Joel emptied his hot sperm in me four times and I lost count of the times that he made me orgasm."

Grace gave a sudden loud cry and I watched amazed as she almost flung her drink down and then thrust her hand between her legs, clamping her thighs around it. "He made you cum? He fucked you four times? How did it feel, Sonya? How did it feel to have his cock in you, cumming in you?"

I sighed and smiled at her. "He made me cum as good or better than any man ever has. His cum was hot and thick and there was so much of it, so much I couldn't hold it all. See?" On impulse, I shamelessly opened my legs wide, revealing my pussy which I knew was leaking her son's semen, oozing from my cunt and coating my thighs like frosting.

Grace let out another moan and slipped from her chair to her knees, her eyes locked in on my pussy. "That's Joel's sperm? Omigod, there's...there's so much."

"Yes, there is and its so hot and yummy?" I whispered, suddenly overwhelmed by the moment, realizing what I needed – no, wanted to do. "It's Joel's sperm, Grace. Your son's hot, thick cum. You paid for it, Grace...its yours if you want it."

"Ohhhh yessss," Grace moaned and she was on hands and knees and edging towards me. Like a stalking cat, she came towards me only to pause between my thighs and look upwards, desire and fear on her face. "This is wrong, isn't it? You must think I'm a pervert or something."

I shook my head and said, "No, you're not. I know you heard us up there...some of the things we said. Grace, you don't want something your son doesn't want just as badly."

I leaned over and stroked her cheek. "And Grace, your son's cum tastes so good, especially coming from my cunt – I know, I licked Joel's cock clean after every time we fucked. Your son's cum is delicious!"

Grace went over the edge and mashed her mouth against my cunt, making me grunt from the force and then moan as her tongue began to lap my well fucked and sensitive pussy flesh. "Sooo good," Grace sobbed, her words muffled as her mouth never left my quivering flesh. It suddenly struck me that I was experiencing a woman making love to me for the first time in my life and that compounded with the realization that this woman was licking her own son's cum from my pussy served to send me over the edge

of orgasm with almost no warning. My hands gripped Grace's short hair and pressed her face harder against my crotch. God, I loved this awful wickedness I never knew had been inside me.

I bucked my cunt against Joel's mother's face, whimpering and crying with sweet joy as her tongue delved deep inside me, trying to find every last drop of her son's semen. At one point she withdrew from my pussy to lick my thighs clean of her son's globs of semen and then she returned to my gaping wide cunt, licking, lapping and sucking me clean of any remains of her son's succulent seed.

As I tried to catch my breath, she rose up and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and finding my tongue, drawing it into her mouth and sucking on it. When the kiss ended, she gasped in wonder, "Oh my God, I could taste Joel on your tongue...sooo wonderful!"

We sat for a long time, not speaking, Grace practically sitting in my lap. Finally, Grace stood up and looked at me like a woman coming out of a wonderfully erotic daydream and embarrassed that anyone else knew. "Thank you, Sonya," she said in almost a whisper. I knew it was time to go.

Grace walked me to the door and as I stepped out, I turned to her and said, "Grace...Mrs. Thurman. Joel did mention one thing to me."

Grace looked at me with curiosity and some apprehension. "Yes?"

"Joel wants to learn to orally please a woman and I would be happy to be engaged to do that, if you desire." I paused and gave her an evil grin. "But, I've also told him that I think there's someone better at eating pussy that could instruct him."

Grace's face flamed bright red, but she smiled and nodded. "You're probably right, Sonya."

"And if he gets a good night's sleep, he'll probably be ready and anxious to learn tomorrow morning." I stepped back and impulsively kissed Grace on the cheek. "I wish you and Joel all the joy in the world," and I turned and walked away.

It was almost ten o'clock when I got home. I was wearing my raincoat so as not to have to explain at least to my daughter about my outfit, but also thinking after my day with Joel and Grace of the impact it might have on my son, Donnie Jr. He was a teenager now and although he hadn't shown much interest in girls, it was only a matter of time. A thrill of the possibilities that lay down that road I quickly suppressed with a giggle and shut and locked behind a door in my mind that carried a sign that said "Don't Open Until Eighteen!!!" I laughed out loud as I unlocked the door. Good Lord – when I become a shameless whoreslut, I go all the way!

I found the house empty and for a moment feared that maybe Donnie decided he couldn't deal with my new life and had split with the children, but there was a note on the kitchen table telling me that my husband had taken the kids out to a movie. Taking advantage of the moment I went upstairs and took a long, hot soak in the tub, letting the hot, soapy water soothe my well fucked flesh, letting the day replay itself over in my mind. I confess, I felt proud of myself. I was keeping a roof over my family's head and had introduced a sweet boy to the joys of sex and maybe, just maybe helped two people who loved each other more than either realized, come together.

After I had soaked for almost an hour, I emerged wondering if Donnie would be disappointed that I wouldn't be reeking of sex with strangers. I came downstairs in a thick, fluffy robe when my family came in, my youngest, Molly, crying out "Mommy!" and rushing into my arms. I spent the next few minutes hearing about the animated movie they had saw and about going out for burgers and onion rings and Donnie Junior's exasperated corrections about the movie storyline. Mixed in were questions from Molly and Donnie Junior about my new job that I replied to with vague questions except when Molly asked me, "Do you like your new job, Mommy?" I replied with more cheer than I should have used, "I love my new job, sweetie!" completely aware of Tara's and Donnie's glances at me – Tara's gaze full of questions and my husband's eyes, both desiring and accusing.

Finally, I got the kids off to bed, kissed Tara goodnight and went to my bedroom where Donnie was waiting. He had stripped down to his shorts. "How are you, honey?"

Donnie grunted something that sounded like, "Fine."

I leaned over to kiss him and he pulled away for a second. I laughed and said, "It's okay, Donnie. Your whore wife brushed her teeth first."

Donnie eyed me, anger starting to build. "I bet – what sick things have you been doing today?"

I laughed and said, "Getting my brains fucked out by an eighteen year old boy!"

Donnie's jaw dropped and he said, "You're fucking kidding me."

I ran my hands up my waist, stopping to cup my robe covered breasts. "Nope! I took that boy's virginity and let him fuck me silly!" I grabbed the lapels of my robe and tore it open, revealing I was naked underneath. I thrust my pelvis out, showing him my still swollen and gaping open pussy. "He had a huge fucking mancock and he dumped load after load of hot cum in my cunt."

I began to run my fingers over and between my labia until Donnie jumped off the bed and grabbed my wrists, hissing, "You fucking whore!"

I just laughed and pushed myself against my husband and whispered huskily into his ear. "I'm sorry I didn't bring his cum home so you could see it dripping out of my pussy and maybe have a snack, but his momma beat you to it!"

I thought Donnie's eyes would pop out of his head and I could hear his teeth grinding. "You CUNT!" he growled, flinging me onto the bed.

I laughed and writhed on the bed, spreading my legs wide and running my hands over my nakedness, knowing it was killing my husband to hear this but at the same time knowing he was so turned on judging from the big tent in his boxers.. "Oh, Donnie, that boy fucked me like I've never been fucked before – I've never cum so much in my life." I sat up on the bed, scooting my legs under me to come up onto my knees. "And I sucked his big, fine dick over and over and ate his sperm and let him cum on my face!"

I saw Donnie's cock swell and knew I hit my mark. I licked my lips lasciviously and whispered, "You want to cum on my face, baby! You want your slut wife to suck your cock and let you spray your spunk on my face?"

Donnie answered with a wordless snarl as he rushed towards me while yanking his shorts down revealing his erect cock. "Goddamn you, Sonya" he rasped as his hands took my head and guided his dick between my open lips. He began fucking my mouth ruthlessly while showering me with nasty words about his slut whore of a wife. I responded by sucking him eagerly, pulling him deeply into my mouth as my fingernails dug into his ass cheeks. I rolled my tongue happily over his cock head, slithering it along his shaft.

Finally I could feel him begin to tense up and he eased his grip on my head and withdrew from my mouth. I reached out and began stroking him, looking up at him with eager eyes as I hissed, "C'mon, Donnie, cum for Momma – cum for your whore wife, cum in your slut's face – you know you want to!"

Donnie's face screwed up and he began to grunt and snort and then he bellowed as he began to ejaculate, spraying his sperm across my face. It was a goodish amount, but not comparable to my young stud from earlier. Still, I eagerly stuck out my tongue, savoring my husband's taste as his semen splattered on my cheeks and nose, my tongue and my chin. I loved each hot splash of Donnie's cum until he stood shaking in front of me.

I laughed and pulled him down on top of me, sprawling us both on the bed and kissing him, smearing his own cum over both our faces while I thrust my tongue into his mouth so I could share his taste with him. We kissed and rolled around on the bed for a long time before we wound up under the covers cuddling, Donnie's lasts words as he slipped into sleep, "...love you, Sonya, you fucking whore...."

I snuggled in closer to my husband and tried to fall asleep, but sleep was slow to come as again I thought about the past few days and how far I had come. Tomorrow was Sunday. A day to worship at Mass and a day to rest, but I felt a hunger deep inside me, a hunger to see what depths of depravity I would be asked to sink to next and eagerness to make it happen, to revel in my newfound sluttiness. I could hardly stand to wait!

To be continued...