The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother Superior sighed and said. "That's true, Father." Then she giggled and abruptly withdrew from my pussy. "But Mother Maggie has other ways within her means."

I let the Father's cock slip from my mouth and looked over my shoulder just in time to see Mother Maggie flex her fingers and then I screamed as she plunged her entire hand inside me, pain fighting with pleasure for dominance. Then I really screamed with pain as the nun waggled her fingers inside me and made a fist, filling my cunt to the point I thought it would tear open. She began to work it around and I screamed even louder as white hot pain exploded and was transformed into one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I flopped onto the floor, my face getting carpet burns as I collapsed, helpless under the onslaught of intense carnal joy. My ass stuck up high, hung on Mother Maggie's fist buried inside me. The word 'fistfucked' floated through my mind and a remote part of me was wondering how I had lived so long and never discovered the intense pleasure of this simple yet devastating act.

"Mmmmm -- so wet and hot, Father," Mother Superior murmured. "Very tight -- I love how her pussy throbs and pulses around my fist!"

Time again slowed to a crawl and I was adrift on a sea of intense pleasure, heightened when again, a hand wrapped around my long tresses and pulled me upwards until I was again sucking a long, hard penis. Father Thomas's hard cock became my focal point, my rock in a sea of relentless orgasm and I sucked him feverishly as Mother Maggie pounded my cunt with her fist. She had a maddening technique of flexing her fist inside my quivering cunt and then pressing forward slowly and gently and producing the most intense and delicious sensations within my pussy.

As I wafted down from one orgasm and eagerly anticipated the next, Mother Superior abruptly withdrew from my cunt, making me cry out in pain. I would have collapsed again, but Father Thomas held my head up, his fingers tightly tangled in my hair. In the throes of my orgasm, I had failed to notice how he was responding to both my sucking mouth and the sight of his senior nun fisting my pussy.

Sweat poured off the old man's face, his expression twisted up into equal parts lust and need for release. I realized he was about to cum. "Sweet Sonya," he grunted. "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit!" The last few words came out in a strangled cry and then he slipped from my lips and stroking his saliva coated shaft, my priest ejaculated in my face.

I think he'd been saving it for a while because I was liberally anointed with thick streamers of hot semen. His seed splattered across my cheeks and nose and against my forehead, dripping down my face. Thick wads of sperm splashed into my open mouth and coated my chin. And he just kept cumming, his face growing redder as he kept crying out, "Praise God!"

Mother Maggie scooted around to kneel beside me, reaching out and catching the last few spurts of the priest's jism before turning her attentions to me. Her lips were against mine and I shared the taste of Father Thomas's cock with her before she proceeded to lick my face clean of his semen, pausing now and again to share his creamy goodness with me. I knelt, exhausted and shaking, marveling over the lewdness of the moment, occasionally glancing up at my half naked priest, still wearing his shirt and collar, never letting me forget I was committing sexual sins with a man of God.

As I recovered, I put more passion into my kisses with Mother Maggie, neither of us closing our eyes as we kissed, tongues writhing and sharing the priest's seed. Her blue eyes burned with desire and I could feel the sudden hunger within me to please her. The older woman groaned as I trailed kisses down her neck and over her massive tits, my lips finally finding her stupendous nipples -- the hugest I'd ever seen on a woman. "Yessss, that's a good little slut," the nun sighed as I nibbled and sucked on her rubbery nipples, making her groan as I not so gently bit down on them.

As I sucked Mother Maggie's big tits, my hands fluttered between her thighs, my fingers parting them and discovering her large, wet and so slick hairless mound. Her pussy was like a furnace, her juices almost scalding hot on my shaking fingers. I twisted and turned my fingers inside her cunt, making her quiver with need. She cried out in pleasure as she fell backwards, her rubbery nipple stretching out from being clamped between my teeth before I let it slip free.

She reached out and grabbed my hair and roughly pulled me down between her widespread legs. "Pleasure me, you little whore!" she moaned, thrusting her crotch upwards, letting me see her long and thick labia, slick and gleaming with her juices. Her clitoris had revealed itself, a long, thick nib almost as big as her nipples. "Lick me, slut!" Mother Maggie cried out as she forced my face against her mound.

I obeyed eagerly. I had only now licked four women -- two from the first day of my new line of work and then on two separate occasions since then. I was still new to licking pussy, but I was already developing a hunger for it and I mashed my face into her sodden flesh, her strong scent filling my nostrils while I feverishly began to lick her.

Like semen, every woman's juices were unique and to my taste buds, exquisite! The nun's pussy had a very different flavor than any other woman's pussy I had tasted and then as I was driving my tongue deep inside her, it hit me -- I could taste semen. Mother Maggie had been fucked not long before! I felt a big tremor of orgasmic energy ripple through me. I had not licked a man's cum out of a woman before. I felt my cunt quiver with renewed lust, despite the pounding the woman had given me just minutes before.

I glanced up from her wet, pink mound to see Father Thomas kissing Mother Superior, tongues working furiously. He broke the kiss and turned to see me staring and smiled knowingly. "Yes -- Maggie is a slut for cock too! I believe you're tasting one of her student's cum." He chuckled for a moment and added, "Late at the clinic indeed!"

He watched my eyebrows shoot up in surprise and shook his head. "Oh no, nothing of the sort, my dear -- our tastes run to decadence, not to minors. We like our partners to be at least eighteen years old." He eased himself down next to me, his lips nuzzling my ear as he whispered, "When we see a likely participant, we happily welcome them into our sinful circle as soon as they reach adulthood."

Father Thomas leaned over and licked Mother Maggie's thigh, drenched with her juices. Then he again whispered into my ear. "I seem to recall your Tara will soon be eighteen, won't she?" His tongue slithered around my ear and he hissed, "I wonder if your daughter takes after her slut of a mother?"

"OH GOD!" I groaned, as a wave of pleasure reached out of nowhere and washed over me. Part of me knew I should be indignant and angry, but the part of my soul that now gloried and reveled in being a sluttish whore found his words to be carnal ecstasy itself.

I felt his hand slither down the crack of my ass and fingers pierce my pussy. "Mmmm! I think our Sonya finds that notion every bit as exciting as we do. I for one would pay a handsome sum to see you and Tara together," he said loud enough for Mother Maggie to hear. He fingered me roughly with three digits of his hand and added, "Or perhaps you would like to see your daughter and Maggie here together?"

I began to cum them, despite having been only physically stimulated for a brief time. Awful, wonderful images swirled in my mind and I realized that I had no clue as to the depths of my own sexual depravity! "My goodness, Father, she is a whore, isn't she?" groaned Mother Maggie as she reached out and again tugged my head between her thighs, rubbing her slick folds of flesh over my face.

Father Thomas eased his hand out of my cunt and slid them back over my ass, pausing now to spread my cheeks and smear my own juices over my asshole. I don't know what was more exciting -- his next words or the fact my priest was about to fuck me up the ass! "Well, its good to know the truth about oneself, isn't it?" he said. "She has so much to learn and enjoy -- things that you and I discovered long ago, sister."

His words began to sink in even as his cock, recovered and erect again, began to force its way through my sphincter. I cried out against Mother Maggie's creamy cunt as I heard her reply -- "Absolutely, brother. Vice is nice, but incest is best!"

White hot pain and pleasure exploded in my ass as Father Thomas thrust his erection inside me, slowly and confidently, never completely stopping, but with sure knowledge, worming his way into my tight anus. Mixed in with the sweet pain was the sudden comprehension of what I had been oblivious to for years! Both the nun and priest shared the same brilliant blue eyes and now that my attention was drawn to it, I could see the family resemblance in their faces, the same high cheekbones and while Father Thomas's nose was more pronounced, Mother Maggie's nose shared the same lines.

My voice, partly muffled by Mother Maggie's wet flesh squealed, "You're brother and sister!" Anything further I might have said was reduced to cries of pleasure as the father began to pound my ass, fucking me up the butt with abandon. Mother Maggie gave her own squeals of pleasure as my tongue slathered over her huge, swollen clitoris, making her squirt pussy juice into my face as she began to cum.

My own orgasmic pleasure began to overwhelm me, both from my priest's wonderful cock and from the exhilarating knowledge that I was being fucked by a brother and sister. Pleasure seemed to burn in every atom of my body and I was weeping with joy as I sucked and licked Mother Maggie, my face dripping with her juices while my sphincter kept trying to clamp down on her brother, Father Thomas's invading cock.

I felt him stiffen behind me and again he thrust into me with that delicious stuttering movement, driving deep into my ass, hesitating and then plunging a little deeper. "Oh dear Lord," Father Thomas groaned and then I screamed aloud as he began to empty his balls into my ass, filling me up with searing hot semen. The sweet heat flowed through my bowels, the sensations of ecstasy spreading outward and overwhelming my entire body. I shook and shivered with orgasmic pleasure and then as my world seemed to fill with heavenly white light, I simply passed out from the joy of it all.

I drifted along, my dreams vague and hazy, floating along on a cloud of carnal joy, aware only that my body seemed to throb and pulse with never ending sexual gratification. When I came to, I found myself on the big leather sofa in Father Thomas's office, still naked, my head in his lap, his cum covered cock, semi-deflated and nuzzling my lips. I blinked and smiled up at him while my tongue peeked out and began licking him clean.

A thrill ran abruptly through me as I felt something long and wet swirl around my well fucked puckered asshole. I glanced back to see the Mother Superior kneeling behind me, her large, mannish hands spreading my cheeks wide and her head bobbing as she tongued her brother's cum from my ass. The nasty sounds of wet licking filled the rooms for several minutes intermixed with happy sighs from Father Thomas and myself. I licked my priest's cock clean, but could not get another erection from him.

I looked up at him with a sad and frustrated look, but he stroked my hair and said, "Think nothing of it, Sonya, my dear. I've had two very lovely orgasms myself and am quite contented. You are a very talented whore, God be praised!" I felt like a school child receiving the highest praise from their teacher.

Mother Maggie gave me one last lick and then with her brother's seed smeared on her lips, clambered up and kissed me. "Yes, you've been a wonderful slut experience, Sonya. I'll never see you...or your daughter again without getting wet." She kissed me again, sharing her brother's taste as well as my own funkiness with me, before climbing off me to sit in her brother's naked lap. She looked quite naughty, her thick, voluptuous and naked body, squirming on Father Thomas's lap, him still naked except for his shirt and priest's collar.

We chatted a few minutes more about nothing in particular, both of them taking delight in my childlike astonishment and awe of them being brother and sister. Father Thomas and Mother Maggie would only hint at how long they had yielded together to the temptations of the flesh and the only honest answer I got was from my priest as he caressed my breasts, saying, "Now, Sonya, dear -- we must save something for the next time we all get together. It should suffice for you to know that the next time you are before me to receive communion, I will be wickedly hard for you under my cassock.

Not another word about their incestuous relationship did I get and I knew that like the whore I was, I was being dismissed. I pulled my outfit together, drawing some pointed comments from Mother Maggie about how she'd love to see Tara and I dressed the same once my daughter reached eighteen in a few months. I felt my face blush and the heat of her lewd suggestions spread down my chest and southwards to between my legs.

As I turned to go, Father Thomas came up and gave me a gentle kiss and said, "Go with God," as he handed me a folded hundred dollar bill. Now, I'd gotten used to the extra tips that most of my assignments brought me, but for the first time, I absolutely felt I couldn't accept it.

"Oh, Father Thomas, no! I can't -- I mean, you're a man of God and..." I really couldn't explain myself...to be honest, I'm not sure I understood it myself. Just listening to myself try and explain it to my priest made me want to hoot with hysterical laughter.

My priest just shook his head and laughed. "Sonya Lawson, you're a whore and a whore never turns down money!" He leaned in and gave me another kiss while his hand reached down under my skirt and with a skilled move, tucked the folded money between my labia. "God understands and I'm sure he has a special place in his heart for a working girl like yourself!" He pressed it a little deeper inside my wet and sensitive pussy, turned me around, opened the door and with one last firm SLAP of his hand on my bare ass, sent me on my way.

I was halfway home before I had to pull over and calm down, although as I slowly pulled the folded hundred dollar bill from my pussy, completely soaked through with my juices, I knew it would be a long time before I would ever feel calm again!

I had just fucked my priest and a nun! Even more, I had had sex with a brother and sister! My mind was reeling from all the thoughts rampaging through my mind -- not the least of which was the fact that I had practically orgasmed at their teasing hints of having sex with my own daughter! Images I would once have never believed I would even consider cascaded through my mind. I was completely appalled and aroused that I could even think of Tara that way!

I somehow managed to make it home -- not actually remembering the whole drive. I trudged wearily up the stairs, happy that I had an hour or two to rest before the kids came home. I was shocked, almost screaming then as Donnie stepped out of our bathroom, with only a towel around his waist and his hair wet. I'd forgotten this was one of his half days at work.

I looked at him warily and said, "Hi, sweetheart. How was your day?"

My husband looked me up and down, that particular look of disgust he always wore when he greeted me when I came home from MY work. "Better than yours, Sonya," he replied. "What was it today, blowing winos down by the tracks? A gangbang at the fucking bank, maybe?"

I felt that familiar anger stir within my breast and with it, a new surge of heat between my thighs. I admit it, I took great pleasure in stepping up to my husband and laying a big wet sloppy kiss on him, thrusting my tongue into his mouth and rubbing his tongue slowly with my own.

I felt his cock stiffening underneath the towel as we soul kissed and I swirled my tongue roughly around inside his mouth, wanting to share every bit of the flavor that I myself tasted. I smiled evilly at Donnie as our kiss ended, running my tongue over his parted lips.

"You like that, baby," I murmured, rubbing myself against him, towel falling away as I wrapped my fingers around his cock. "You like the taste, Donnie?"

He pulled me in for another kiss, his hands now tugging at my skirt, letting it drop down to my ankles. "I'm glad you like it, sweetheart," I whispered, trailing my tongue over his cheek to tickle his ear. "Remember how sweet it tastes next Sunday during mass. Remember how sweet Father Thomas's sperm tastes after it's been sucked out of my asshole."

Donnie pushed me away, the shocked look on his face akin to someone who has just been punched in the chest by a sledgehammer. "You fucking whore...there aint no fucking way!"

My husband's face reddened with horror and embarrassment and I confess I took great delight in it -- my pussy tingling as I hammered his humiliation home. "Oh yeah, baby!" I replied, wiggling with delight and running my hands down my bare tummy and over my still swollen and open cunt. "Our man of God's big cock has been in my pussy and my mouth and my asshole and I loved it!. The Father cummed all over my face and it was delicious!" I hissed, running my tongue around my mouth. "Take a lick, Donnie if you want another taste."

I spun around and spread my cheeks to reveal my red and abused asshole. "Father Thomas fucked my ass till I was screaming for God and then he filled it up with his hot, holy jizz!"

Donnie's cock was iron hard now and dripping precum even as he struggled not to blow up. "It gets even better, Donnie. Mother Superior Margaret Ann licked his nasty cum out of my ass and shared it with me!"

Donnie's face turned even redder and he stammered, "N-no fucking wa-way! She's Tara's S-Sunday school t-teacher!"

I shouldn't have pushed it any further, but there was something about rubbing my adventures in Donnie's face that wouldn't let me let it go. "Oh yeah, hubby! Mother Maggie loves pussy -- she even thinks it would be sweet to eat Father Thomas's jizz out of both mine and Tara's pussies someday!"

Donnie caught me flatfooted, his palm slashing out to strike me in the face and knocking me right off my feet. I cried out in pain as Donnie raged over me. I rolled over onto my back as he knelt, hands slapping at my mostly bare flesh with him screaming, "No one gets to fuck Tara! NO ONE GETS TO FUCK TARA!"

I was fucking terrified and I thought for a second that he had snapped and was going to beat me to death. His blows stopped and I felt his hard cock bounce against my ass cheek -- then Donnie's hands were digging into my butt, spreading my cheeks as he kept screaming, "NO ONE GETS TO FUCK TARA!" I felt the head of his cock press against my swollen sphincter and then he was thrusting -- no lubrication and without any warning -- thrusting hard and I was screaming as a fresh wave of pain and pleasure exploded between my legs. I silently thanked God that Father Thomas had taken me up the ass earlier so Donnie's entry wasn't as painful as it might have otherwise been.

Donnie was pulling my hair and still screaming, "NO ONE GETS TO FUCK TARA!" as he began to fuck me like a man possessed! His cock was like a jackhammer, rapidly ramming in and out of me and although on one level I sensed he wasn't as big as Father Thomas, Donnie still felt so swollen and thick inside me as I tried to squeeze my anal muscles tight around his cock.

His voice grew ragged as his screams became hoarse sobs and "NO ONE GETS TO FUCK TARA!" was shortened to gasps of "Fuck Tara, Fuck Tara -- Oh God, Fuck Tara!"