The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers

I felt my orgasm ignite and spread through my body like a dry season wild fire and my perverse and twisted soul began crying out, "YES DADDYYY! FUCK ME, DADDY, FUCK ME!" My nasty words spurred Donnie on even more -- his hips surely a blur as he fucked me hard and fast, spikes of pain alternating with waves of pleasure -- pleasure growing by leaps and bounds as I realized that Donnie was acting out hitherto unknown fantasies.

I gloried in my sluttish desires and in uncovering Donnie's own deepest secrets and we fucked like perverted maniacs, the air filling with screams of "FUCK ME, DADDY, FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL" and "FUCK TARA, FUCK TARA!" Donnie had me flat on the bed, drilling my asshole with his throbbing cock and then he buried it as deep as he could, corkscrewing his hips to sink a little deeper and then shrieking one last time, his voice full of desire and rage, "FUCK TARA!" as his cock ballooned inside me and he pumped my asshole full of his burning semen.

My orgasm escalated, my anal muscles squeezing and milking my husband for every drop of his seed and locking us together, bodies going rigid as intense pleasure washed over us again and again. Tears blurred my vision and all I could do was squall as we came and came and came.

When finally our mutual orgasm faded, Donnie fell on top of me, his pounding heart keeping time with mine. He groaned as my sphincter muscles pulsed and squeezed his cock, trapping him inside me. Consciousness was fleeing quickly and I only managed to hear my husband groan, "You fucking whore," before I fell asleep and surrendered to strange dreams of crosses and priest collars and bald pussies and swollen cum coated cocks.

I woke to the sweet and familiar sounds of my children laughing downstairs. I first thought I was alone --still naked and face down on the bed where I had been fucked hard up the ass by Donnie. His cum was cool and sticky between my ass cheeks and crotch. I rolled over, groaning with stiffness to find my husband sitting next to me.

"What the hell are we becoming, Sonya?" he whispered, his voice still raw. "What you've been doing -- what it makes me do, what it makes me feel...what it makes me think." He shook his head and rubbed his eyes, wiping away tears.

"We're becoming what we were meant to be, sweetheart. I told you -- I can't turn back. Darling, I love what I'm doing. I feel free for the first time in my life." I reached out and took Donnie's hand. He tried to look at me, but couldn't and turned his head away, studying a spot on the floor.

"But what we're doing -- today and all the talk. What we did wasn't making love."

I slid next to Donnie and kissed him on the cheek. "No, it wasn't. It was fucking -- good, hard, nasty fucking and didn't you feel alive? Didn't you enjoy it? Baby, I love when we make love, but lets face it -- we forgot how sometimes its good just to be a man and woman and to just fuck cause it feels sooo damn good!" I reached down and caressed his cock. "We didn't do anything wrong today. Just discovered some hot, nasty fantasies that led to some of the best sex either of us has ever had!"

Donnie still couldn't look at me. "It isn't right, Sonya. We're just a couple of perverts."

I turned and took Donnie's face in my hands and turned him to face me. "Who the fuck cares, Donnie? We're aren't hurting anyone and tell me, baby, that this wasn't one of the most memorable fucks of your life!" I climbed off the bed and faced my husband. "Baby, we don't have to apologize to anyone. I love this and I'm not giving it up!" I leaned over and kissed him, my tits swaying. "Get over the guilt, Donnie and enjoy what we've found!"

I left him there to think things over while I grabbed a quick shower, washing the sweet reek of sex off my aching and weary body. My face where Donnie had slapped me was red and tender to the touch, but I didn't think it was going to bruise. I slipped into a modest light green sundress, feeling nice and naughty by not wearing any underwear underneath. It didn't show off much flesh, other than a good expanse of leg, but it did mold itself to my body, showing my curvy ass and clinging revealingly to my breasts.

I joined Donnie downstairs and while he worked on supper, I helped the kids with their homework. Donnie Jr. and Molly both got their work done quickly and fled to go play video games. I sat down with Tara and did my best to help her with her Chemistry, but at best, I don't think I did anything to confuse her. Donnie wasn't unfriendly, but he was distant from both of us -- something that Tara, I think, picked up on, giving us both concerned glances as we tried to figure out the formulas she was studying.

For my part, I couldn't quite get Father Thomas's and Mother Maggie's words and fantasies out of my head and every time Tara's body brushed against mine as we studied shoulder to shoulder, I could feel the wetness between my legs grow a little more. It reached a point where my arousal was becoming obvious as my nipples stood out clearly against the light green cotton of my dress.

To be honest, I felt the slut inside me rising to the occasion and was unable to resist teasing Donnie as he moved around us in the kitchen. I somehow always seem to be showing Tara affection whenever Donnie glanced our way, rubbing my daughter's back or giving her a kiss on the cheek or somehow just managing to somehow to convey my lewd desires to my husband while Tara was blissfully ignorant -- licking my lips lasciviously or fluttering my tongue like I was eating pussy. Donnie's face turned red and grew darker with each passing moment while he worked to keep the more than obvious bulge in his blue jeans hidden as he worked. My pussy was becoming soaked to the point I thought I could smell my lust and I had an almost overwhelming urge to lift the hem of my dress up and just finger myself like a madwoman!

It was both a disappointment and a relief when my husband finally announced that dinner was ready. I stood up, preparing to retreat and set the table for dinner when Tara stood up too and hugged me tightly. "Thanks for the help, Mom!" she said, not letting me go. She felt warm and soft and a shiver ran through my body as my breasts brushed against hers, separated only by my dress and her blouse and bra. I spared Donnie a glance and saw him looking at us with something part lust and part awe.

Impulsively, I returned the hug, pulling my daughter even tighter against me and replied, "Oh sweetie, thank you. You've been a big help to Mom and Dad these last months." I let her go reluctantly and smiling, added, "You will never know how much your father and I love you, Tara!"

"Your mother is right," added Donnie, turning away to hide the hard cock in his jeans. Tara's arm was still around my waist as we both watch Donnie put the finishing touches on his stew. He couldn't look at us, his face reddening as he worked. "You've really helped out, especially with the little ones." He gave me an almost embarrassed glance and murmured, "We both love you more than we can ever say."

It was our teenaged daughter's turn to blush, her eyes glittering and her face glowing with pleasure at the praise we were giving her. Tara leaned back into me and kissed me on the cheek and then slipping from my embrace, hurried over to her father and hugged him from behind and said in an emotion filled voice, "I love you guys too!" I watched with envy as she pressed her young, full breasts against her daddy's back.

She turned and headed out of the kitchen with her books, but stopped and turned and looked at us both with a mix of love and curiosity. "I know you guys have had it hard, but everything is okay now, isn't it -- I mean what with Mom's new job and all?"

"Yes, sweetie, everything is good," I sighed.

Tara nodded, hugging her books to her chest and making both her father and I sigh as it emphasized her shapely form...so much like mine. She started to speak and then hesitated and then said, "I -- I was afraid you guys were going to get divorced or something, but that isn't going to happen now, is it?" She looked at us anxiously and I had to remind myself that despite being so mature looking and acting, that this was still our little girl.

I felt Donnie come up behind me, his arms encircling my waist and pulling me against him -- his erection pressing the material of my dress into the crack of my ass. I could feel my pussy juices trickling down my thigh! "No, Tara honey, your Mom and I aren't gonna divorce," he said, his voice sounding a bit rough.

Tara's face broke out into a brilliant and sunny smile and she said, "God, I love you both so freaking much," and she turned and hurried out of the room, unaware of the two sets of eyes following her shapely jean clad ass as she went.

"Goddammit, you fucking whore," Donnie hissed into my ear. "When we get the kids fed, I'm going to drag you upstairs and fuck you like the teasing slut you are." He reached around and pinched my right nipple, hard and standing out against my dress.

I moaned and wiggled my ass against his hard cock. "Who's teasing, baby?" I giggled in reply. "I'll tell you what -- you take care of the dishes after dinner and I'll go up and borrow one of Tara's outfits and you can fuck your whore wife or pretend I'm your nasty little girl. Either way, I don't care cause this slut's pussy will be filled with hard cock!"

I turned and kissed Donnie, my tongue roiling like a maddened serpent in his mouth. I couldn't remember when I felt so happy or aroused -- just another day in the life of a sluttish whore housewife. I could hardly wait to see what tomorrow brought me!

To be continued...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers