All Comments on 'The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 05'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't

bother with another chapter... just get a gun and do the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

puke

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckolding

is FETISH, Post this there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another male humiliation story written by a cock envious dyke

This bullshit belongs in FETISH! The word love doesnt belong in here. If you thought enough to put your stupid ass warning up, why not put real thought and post this where it would be appreciated. FETISH!!! you dumb man hating british cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"cuckolding to the limit"

in the description and wannabe cucks broke the mouse button to read it. maybe not, laptops have touchpads and since wannabe cucks are in the closet they probably broke their touchpads

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the plan

As the story is very good as told . would have loved to see the 18 year old join in with the mom & the boss. As my mate & I are swingers would never do that to him . I love to suck & fuck as much as I can and do my boss and guys he wants. it has made me a better slut toy . but will not do it in front of my mate unlesss he is doing and other lady.

My boss has been wanting to cuckhole my guy but I keep telling him NO. My mate found out about him wanting this and he had a very long chat with him. told him to drop it or he would be dealing with him and he would not be very happy to do that. my guy said lets have donnie grow some balls . he likes to see his wife used but lets have him leave the next time

Dianne

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"First off, is you hate cuckold stories, STOP NOW!"

A warning that is given AFTER a story is opened isn't worth jack shit.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years agoAuthor
Interesting...

Well, some interesting comments so far and for the record, I am not British or female. Not sure where the British assumption comes from, but if you presume a female wrote it, I'll take it as a compliment to my alleged writing skills. As to posting it in Fetish, I'll get in touch with the folks at Lit and get their opinion and follow their advice in the future...although I assure you the next chapter will be listed in Incest/Taboo. Look for it in late January...the good Lord willing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was not a cuckold story.

Neither was this a loving wife story, unless you can show where Sonya showed any sort of love to her husband and children? If you love your children, you don't whore them out or fantasize about eating your teen daughter's pussy. If you love your husband, you don't humiliate him and demean him anymore than a husband beating his wife shows he really, really loves her.

Likewise, there is a reason prostitutes turn to alcohol and drug abuse as they turn tricks and it's not because that is what they dreamed of becoming when they were children. It's also why pornstars do their best to prevent their children from following in their footsteps....trading sex for money damages you. It takes what is priceless, and by putting a dollar amount on it, cheapens you. And no matter how much you like sex, it becomes just a job where you are not valued; but where you are expected to perform and act like it's the best thing you've ever done....but where the men care nothing beyond using your body.

Not very attractive. I'm glad I haven't read your earlier stories and I'm sorry that I read this one. Now excuse me while I go throw up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
blanket generalizations are

generalizations - unless you are a PhD in psychology and decades-long veteran of the sex industry please preface your uninformed and idiotic assumptions and conclusions with the caveat "I don't know shit but have an opinion"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars - not enough!!

Jeez, what an absolutely outstanding story. I love the deference that Sonya uses towards her Bull, always addressing him as 'Sir' or 'Mr Richards' - very subservient!

I don't understand why some people get so uptight about a cuckold story, it's clearly labelled as such, so if you don't like that kind of thing, then don't fucking read it, it's not difficult to work out! This story though, is a masterclass of its type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is erotic why? A cuckolding wife DOES not love or care for their husband. They have zero respect and zero love or any other emotions except maybe pity. In most stories on LIT there is someone, anyone, to like or to cheer for the underdog and they hope the underdog wins in the end. Your underdog, the limp dicked wimp cuckold worm is so hateful only men with likeminded braindead ideas would like him and only women that cuckold their husbands in 'real' life would like this wife and what she is doing to her pitiful freak of nature husband. So I can only guess the writer is a cuckold like the character or is a man hater and wants to be a woman. That can be appiled to the anon cucks that praise these fetish stories and get upset when other readers don't like the stories.

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
No Redeeming Qualities

Sonya has very few qualities you would want not only in a wife but a human being period. Please put this where it belongs in FETISH. There is no Loving Wife here

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
60 year old pot belly man.

That is all it took for me to stop reading and rate it 1*. If he had been 20 or 30 or even 40, I would have kept reading but 60 is not sexy or erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

her dog teaches her tricks

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN

and then you have HUMPTY DUMPTY, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
florid

aryan has it right - he has the "cuckold's curse" and knows first hand the fetish joy and agony of sloppy seconds and creampies. he lives for these stories and could find them faster n Fetish, hence his plea

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahabscribe you are a wonderful author but...

you blew it!

Just wonder what Donnie Jr. will think about his mother.

Note: i know about a situation like that in real life, and got very Ugly, with the son kicking his mom lover and almost putting the jerk unconscious .

He never talked with his mother again.it was fifteen years ago.

(Paul in rio)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"This is erotic why?" screeches x_offendedcuck_x in his trademark style.

Followed by his signature 'limp dicked worm etc'.

What a x_prizecunt_x.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I enjoy all your work - and I don't dislike this story line - but you are a master of the incest story. I can only hope you'll give us some more incest-related work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
10 stars

Admit it outintheopencuck or kingofthewimpcucks you read the story and loved it as you love every single cuckold story on this site and any other site where a husband is cucked and humiliated. And as really loved it so much 10 stars for the story. keep writing this type of story Carl_a the outintheopencuck or kingofcucks loves these stories. Well done keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can not wait

Can't wait to see where you take us with the next chapter.I am loving this story,voted a 5 on every chapter so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES

This is a fantastic story, I'm very glad that you have continued it, but please, please bring out more chapters. I am imagining all kinds of ways that this may develop, and knowing how so many of your stories involve incest, I am wondering if you're gong to include the oldest daughter once she turns 18. I suppose it's even possible that you could wind forward some years to include the son once he's of age. Or not. You are the master author, I'm just the masterbator that gets off on your stories - lead me where you will. And thanks for the stories that you have shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This series is a great departure from your usual incest based stories, but it's excellent all the same. I note that the father is starting to take an interest in his daughter, it can't be long before he's either fucking her himself, or more likely he's presenting her to Mr Richards for him to fuck along with Sonya. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is intollerable part 6 please NOW!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

Here's hoping you never have kids. Or know anyone that has kids. Or see kids in person, or on the tele. Frankly, here's hoping you and everyone else who comments favourably on this story have no interaction with children whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Guess what went around comes around...

These strange economic times of lusty survival seem to be bringing back an age when King Charles the Second set out to have sex with every woman on the British Isles except, of course with the queen. And in those days no woman on the British Isles better turn the King down either. Lessee, I guess these days occurred with Pope Leo and many of the Roman Emperors and King Solomon as well. Anyway, we now live in days when nukes provide potential total devastation and now we are in an age where we can only survive if we all, each and every one, become eager to get along with absolutely every one else. And SIN? With nukes at our disposal, we can commit sins far beyond the imagination of the Prophets of old.

KnightDomKnightDomalmost 10 years ago
No idea how I missed this one

It seems like I've been waiting for a new story from you for over a year (hope you're okay) And I'm pretty sure I've read the last chapter in this story but somehow I'm just finding this one now. it was *super* hot but I've come to expect that from you. "The Stimulus Plan" was the hottest non incest story I ever found on literotica (at the time I hadn't realized that you were the author of most of my favorite incest stories as well) and I'm really looking forward to where things go with Tara but this was an amazing story and I think I would have loved it even if I'd never read any other chapters. Please keep doing what you do. Few people can bring magic to porn the way you do. For now I'll just keep looking for any hidden gems you've left or reread some of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sex is hot, wife is not loving

The sex is great in your story, but the wife isn't exactly loving. Can there be love with no respect? I saw a forum of cuckolds getting off on getting divorced, saying it is the ultimate form, when their wives leaves them for their bull. Cuckold, most anyways, have a fear of their spouse leaving or cheating on them, so they have sexualized their feelings of pain, jealousy, and feeling inadequate. Also, there are forums helping cuckolds stop being cuckolds. By changing habits, thoughts, and self-worth, they find inner strength to seek something better. Ask yourself this, can you love someone you don't respect. It would be hard right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please stick to incest

You sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Thank God this writer died of AIDS....

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I hope thle whores die due to HIV!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
No other chapter needed....

Please let this sad tale did here... This really sucked.

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Don’t think I could be a cuckhold…but don’t know …it might pass as a new treat!.

I could see Donnie being alternatively turned on and then later ..hating his position,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tara has to know what's going on. No teenage girl can be that fucking stupid and naïve about something like that. Maybe if it was the 1950s sure, but not in this century. I guess she's just in denial until hard evidence is put in front of her, bless her. Or maybe she's just like her mom but is scared to talk about it or embrace it.

What happened to her being "your whore", you know when she was saying that to Donnie not all that long ago? Now she's suddenly into cuckolding him and pledging herself completely to the fat, creepy banker? It just doesn't seem to track. It's almost like you've just forced the whole cucking thing on the story out of nowhere, just for the sake of including some extreme cucking. Poor Donnie. The woman he's in love with doesn't really exist anymore. She's been replaced with this total whore that seems to now get off on humiliating him and cares only for her own pleasure and those that "own" her, like the banker and that guy that took her to the whore competition. Tough break. He should have just kicked the shit out of the guy he made that offer and dropped the divorce papers down. At least that's what a non-cuckold would have probably done. Oh well.

Anyway at this point it's hard to believe in these characters anymore. They just feel like 1-dimensional cutouts going by a script and not behaving like how real people would, even allowing for a fair margin of error. That's a little disappointing for me personally, but I guess the author just made a choice to sacrifice that at the cost of making the story as kinky and full of debauchery as he could. Fair enough I suppose. At least the husband wasn't called "cucky boy" or something similar; that would have just been the pinnacle of being juvenile and derivative of some of the worst cuckold stories.

One last note. I find it amusing and I see it in so many stories involving wives that do shit like this is how they claim to "love" the husband. I'm convinced they don't know the meaning of the expression and they just recite words because they feel like they have to, but they have no real understanding of what they are meant to mean or convey. I won't even get started on respect; no wife that does shit like that to their husband can honestly claim to respect them. I'll leave it at that. Anyway, onto the final chapter. Let's see if the daughter follows in her mother's whorish footsteps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous