All Comments on 'The Stolen Dozen Ch. 05'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years ago

The same anachronism problems I mentioned the first time this was posted, have not been fixed - if this is supposedly the early 1970s, the references to cell phones with cameras, DVDs, Google, porn websites, 4K cameras, are all out of place. Heck, VHS wasn't even introduced until 1976, so the porn industry of the early 70s would have still been films in theaters only. And you should perhaps have been referring to the DC10, as it was introduced in 1971, not the much older DC8, which was going OUT of service in the early 70s. And was the discussion about Vietnam supposed to be about the war as it was still happening or was it supposed to be about Marine Corps feelings about it, after it ended (1975)? And wasn't it My Lai, not Mei Li, where one of the massacres occurred?

Which makes me wonder if your descriptions of drought conditions in the Western US are more reflective of the 2020s, not the early 70s, as well. Lake Mead wasn't even DECLINING in the early 70s, never mind being at some record low.

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 2 years ago

So there’ll is this guy waiting on bobs page this is Bob and his writing

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 2 years ago

Well that did not come out right this person writing this story is not Bob I think he has taken over his page to bad I have reported him to literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a long time reader of your works, and given your medical condition, which you have updated us from time to time, I decided to suspend belief and just ready this story as a fantasy, not based in any reality.

That said there are 2 types of errors I saw in this story.

1st set of errors are the time errors, which Leenysman enumerated. If you have a copy of this ad prior chapters in this series, resetting the beginning date of the story could solve most of these errors until you get to this chapter. First, you started this story in 1957 when Robert was 9 years old and then fast forward it 9 years placing the wedding in 1966. So the nurse that fucks him in the previous chapter would have had kids in 1967, not 1972.

As for the technology references, Leenysman covered most of those already, so I would just repeat what he said, only in a much nicer way. However, the actors and actresses that did porn in the 1970's made less than famous actors and actresses did, it wasn't until the mid to late-1990's with the internet gave porn stars the ability to make more than the average Hollywood actor and actress, Of course actors like Tom Hanks started getting cuts of the profit based on how well the movie performed, starting with Forrest Gump, before that a handful of actors like Tom Cruise would sign contracts for millions of dollars per film with some going up to around $30 million until cuts of the profits and billion dollar film franchises became normal. On Avengers: Endgame, Robert Downey, Jr. received over $100 Million to star in that movie. That's why ScarJo is suing Disney for their breach of her contract. Yes they paid her $20 Million for Black Widow, but they broke their legal agreement with her by releasing it simultaneously on their streaming service. They basically kneecapped her and their own Marvel movie in order to help increase the number of paying customers for their streaming service.

The other area where you have an error in thinking is in water issues and droughts. Most droughts in history have been man made and caused for the simple reason of increasing the power of those ruling over those they rule over. In California under Governor Pat Brown, there was a plan called the California Water Project created and passed into law in the early 1960's along bipartisan lines. It would have solved California's water problems for decades. Among the projects that were funded by this legislation were the creation of artificial below ground aquifers and above ground dams where water would be stored in wet seasons for the dry seasons, as much of California is a desert and was a desert prior to the 1850's.

In the late 1970's Governor Jerry Brown (Governor Moonbeam) halted the California water project hoping to drastically reduce migration to California. He also allowed government workers to unionize and required all construction projects to be unionized, which significantly raised construction costs in California for everything.

Under Governor Gavin Newsom, most of the water for Central and Southern California (about 80% of it) has been flushed into San Francisco Bay, because San Francisco politicians want to exert power over politicians in central and southern California. And most of the politicians from those parts of California are so corrupt or ideological (focused on abortion, homosexual rights, the environment, pro-union, allowing more lawsuits, etc...) that they could care less on infrastructure or keeping the government functioning for the rest of Californians and the media helps them hide this from the general public which they have polarized.

In fact, there are several women who have been victims of sexual abuse at the hands of Democrats, but thanks to the media and the Attorney General's office (starting with Jerry Brown, Kamala Harris, Xavier Becerra, etc... ) and county district attorneys, they have been told, if they come forward against certain politicians (see Gavin Newsom, nephew of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi) they will lose their jobs and have to move out of California.

But back to my point, building pipes across the country, especially over or thru the Rocky Mountains will never be allowed, primarily because the environmentalists connected to the Sierra Club, etc... would never let you and neither would the Democrats in DC. Look what they did to the Keystone XL pipeline which would have safely transported gas thru a pipeline from Canada to Louisiana and Texas where the refineries are and remove thousands of tanker trucks from the roads, where an oil spill is a more likely thing to happen due to traffic accidents. You honestly believe the environmentalists would allow a pipeline than transports flood waters to the west coast of California would be allowed? Now building a series of underground artificial aquifers and bypasses would reduce substantially the flooding along the Mississippi, Ohio and Missouri Rivers, but there to the Democrats and the environmentalists would fight you in the courts and tie up any construction for decades.

That is why I turned off my brain and just took this as pure fantasy to jack off to.

teslaownerteslaownerover 2 years ago

Actually from the time line in Chapter 1, this should be 1966-1967 time frsme. Robert and Carolyn were 9 in 1957, and married at age 18, nine years later. DVD invented 1995, the laptop was invented 1980, and would not have handled video, Wi-fi is defined in 1998, Google is not founded into 1998, and the 4k video definition was not defined until 2097. Anacronism's indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please tell me you are going to finish this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please, you may have historical date fallacies ... time to move ahead and finish the project. You owe that to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am, once again(!), reminded to check the end of the last chapter posted to see if the Fing author Finished The Damned Story. This is a long, drawn out story with a good underlying plot line, excessive repetition of actions/dialog, and long drawn out sexcapades. So sorry I spent the time while looking forward to a nice, healthy BTBs retribution. Shit! No one to blame but myself.

Willowghby

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 1 year ago

Please finish the story, we your loyal readers have been left hanging for too long...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES